• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What's the best year of the decade?

Or are you expecting 2015 to be better? :troll:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
THEY PUT IT IN. THEY PUT MY FAVORITE SONG EVER IN SMASH WII U IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

The regular field version is better IMO BUT I WILL TAKE THIS *cries in tears of happiness*

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Happy Halloween Night Folks!

Here's a swinging tune to get you in the mood.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Got all custom moves for all characters.

Challenge board complete.

Be jealous.

(Now what the hell do I do?)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just been listening to old VGM tune while I work during midnight, and I came across this.

Sounds very funky and chillax when you're half tired.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
THEY PUT IT IN. THEY PUT MY FAVORITE SONG EVER IN SMASH WII U IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

The regular field version is better IMO BUT I WILL TAKE THIS *cries in tears of happiness*
Personally, I like Duty (Ablaze), but that's because of the horn that pops up every now and again. I also like Destiny (Ablaze) more and all the Id songs would be welcome. I would like this in, but it's probably not going to be in because it's a giant spoiler.

Anyway, I don't like the Fire Emblem Melee Theme. Couldn't they at least update it? I don't know, when I think of Fire Emblem, I think of this.

I know the Melee remix is based on Shadow Dragon's recruitment theme and the main theme, but it sounds weird like sort of a tango, dancing weirdness and not a battle theme which reminds me of Snake Eater and Calling to the Night for Shadow Moses Island in Brawl.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Personally, I like Duty (Ablaze), but that's because of the horn that pops up every now and again. I also like Destiny (Ablaze) more and all the Id songs would be welcome. I would like this in, but it's probably not going to be in because it's a giant spoiler.

Anyway, I don't like the Fire Emblem Melee Theme. Couldn't they at least update it? I don't know, when I think of Fire Emblem, I think of this.
Duty ablaze is such a good song too! I hope that makes it in too. FE:A's soundtrack is amazing I hope all of it makes it in. I personally like FE's Melee theme but I agree its a bit outdated. I don't know why that's the secondary theme for Arena Ferox and not another FE:A song. They could have put it in as a smash run theme at least.

Whenever I think of FE now I always think of Conquest though (probably since part of the main theme is in that song heh)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm back from Trick-Or-Treating
Me and my Sister were Clyde and Pinky, respectively.
We made our own costumes.
Only problem is, we were more blind than rats, and stairs were always a problem.
So was walking in general.
And some people turned their lights off as we walked by.
And we were clumsy as ****.
10/10 BEST HALLOWEEN EVER :4pacman:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm back from Trick-Or-Treating
Me and my Sister were Clyde and Pinky, respectively.
We made our own costumes.
Only problem is, we were more blind than rats, and stairs were always a problem.
So was walking in general.
And some people turned their lights off as we walked by.
And we were clumsy as ****.
10/10 BEST HALLOWEEN EVER :4pacman:
Well, as long as you had fun. ;)

:4pacman: A-HA!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, as long as you had fun. ;)

:4pacman: A-HA!
By "FUN" you mean;
"Traumatize Kids, Dogs, Adults and the Like by dancing by complete morons and walk around blindy bumping into everything and people calling us Pokemon in the best cringefest/laughfest I had this year because my costume had <_> eyes and the eyes looked really sad the way I was wearing it and doors being a major problem"
Then yes, I did have fun.
:4pacman:Orson, I need to know what's going on here.

SOMEONE GET THE REFRENCE. PLEASE.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
OK. Is Smashboards for anyone else ****ing up? Everytime I try to go to a page on this I always get redirected to some stupid thing about updating Flash Video, Java, and some other stupid thing. And it is only happening on to me on SB. wtf. -___-

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
OK. Is Smashboards for anyone else ****ing up? Everytime I try to go to a page on this I always get redirected to some stupid thing about updating Flash Video, Java, and some other stupid thing. And it is only happening on to me on SB. wtf. -___-
It's probably due to the first creepypasta that's coming to your mind.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
2 Outcomes.
A) Advertisements, that's normal
B) Call Dr. Mario, you have a Virus :4drmario:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Let's hope not. I can't stand Lucario talking.
He will probably not talk since Mewtwo has both a female and male voice now so they probably don't want to choose either one and he was very silent in Melee.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Duty ablaze is such a good song too! I hope that makes it in too. FE:A's soundtrack is amazing I hope all of it makes it in. I personally like FE's Melee theme but I agree its a bit outdated. I don't know why that's the secondary theme for Arena Ferox and not another FE:A song. They could have put it in as a smash run theme at least.

Whenever I think of FE now I always think of Conquest though (probably since part of the main theme is in that song heh)
For me, it makes sense that SSB can't get Sonic songs due to copyrighting since most of them are composed by hired bands, but for Fire Emblem, well, Intelligent Systems is part of Nintendo so what the hell? The Melee remix makes sense for Brawl as a reference to Marth's debut in Melee and because it was the only Fire Emblem song in Melee along with the only other songs available were from Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones which would require rearrangements since Rekka no Ken Sacred Stones were Gameboy Advance game, therefore, their songs would be all 32-bit. Every other Fire Emblem was Japan-only so, fans outside of Japan might not get the "OH! OOOOOH! It's that song from Thracia 776! *squees*".

Now, we have a remake of Shadow Dragon, a sequel to it - only in Japan, though -, and Awakening. There's plenty of choices and they could even just have an orchestral arrangement of the main theme. If anything, the Melee remix should have been only in the Wii U version as one of many optional songs while the 3DS gets more recent songs or hell, why not have one the Shadow Dragon remake's songs.

It's all re-usey-feeling which sort of leaves a bad taste since music isn't like 3D modeling, animating, etc., especially if music can be asked for from different developers.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If it's advertisements then this is the first time the advertisements redirect me automatically from SB. And it is only happening to me on this site. So I doubt it is a virus. >_>

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You do if you're a guy who prefers Autumn/Winter over Summer.

Like me.
Coming from a guy in New England, the only time snow is neat is in December. Other than that, I could go without it.

If it's advertisements then this is the first time the advertisements redirect me automatically from SB. And it is only happening to me on this site. So I doubt it is a virus. >_>
Well one time I got pop ups for a dating site here.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well one time I got pop ups for a dating site here.
it's not even pop-ups. It literally redirects me to a new page asking me to download/update something and another weird site and I cant even hit the back arrow to go back to the page I was trying to go to except for the last one but that one causes the page to not load properly which then makes me reload to page and have another chance of going to one of those 3 sites. It's soooooo ****ing annoying.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
it's not even pop-ups. It literally redirects me to a new page asking me to download/update something and another weird site and I cant even hit the back arrow to go back to the page I was trying to go to except for the last one but that one causes the page to not load properly which then makes me reload to page and have another chance of going to one of those 3 sites. It's soooooo ****ing annoying.
Well, if it's that irritating, I'd say go to an admin for help.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well okay i was wrong, i thought he just made grunting noises but he does indeed talk at some places there!
He probably only does that in the Japanese version which probably applies to Fox and Falco along with a couple of others. I'm going to guess that in the overseas versions Fox and Falco had English lines recorded for them with the same actors and Mewtwo had lines removed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Trick-Or-Treaters finally starting to visit our house. Surprisingly no signs of rain yet, just thick clouds. Hopefully there's no rain to ruin the night for everyone after all.

Also intent on watching a new episode of Sleepy Hollow tonight, normally I have to wait until Sunday to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom