• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
You should play it. It's a pretty fun 3-D beat em' up. I think it's one of the better Spider-Man games. But personal Favorite would be the Ultimate Spider-Man game on PS2 and GameCube.
I played that one. It was pretty cool, despite me not really liking the Ultimate universe all that much. Playing as Venom was hype.

D

Deleted member

You don't have to go out to costume parties or go Trick or Treating to get into the spirit of the holiday.
Just do what I do and set up decorations and carve pumpkins.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I played that one. It was pretty cool, despite me not really liking the Ultimate universe all that much. Playing as Venom was hype.
Exactly. Spider-Man was fun too, more so with exploration. And the Cel-Shading style was great. Looked just like Mark Bagley's style.

You guys are lamenting that your country doesn't celebrate Halloween...
And I'm sitting here voluntarily not celebrating Halloween.
My options are:

A) Go trick-or-treating (childish)
B) Go to an adult costume party (gross)
C) Stay home
You telling me you don't want to spend some intimate time with Slutty Ebola Hazmat Lady? She has a great personality, trust me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Usually we like to decorate the outside of our house at last minute and we go all out, I enjoy giving out candy to peeps (heck I'm 17 and there are a few people older than me who still do it, not just younger kids) while seeing them enjoy what we've done with our house (the front yard and foyer/entrance of it anyway).

Unfortunately we probably won't get as many trick-or-treaters this year as rain is almost guaranteed to fall later tonight in my area. In turn, this also prevents us from putting up as many outside decorations as we usually do.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My options are:

C) Stay home
You could watch a horror movie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Usually we like to decorate the outside of our house at last minute and we go all out, I enjoy giving out candy to peeps (heck I'm 17 and there are a few people older than me who still do it, not just younger kids) while seeing them enjoy what we've done with our house (the front yard and foyer/entrance of it anyway).

Unfortunately we probably won't get as many trick-or-treaters this year as rain is almost guaranteed to fall later tonight in my area. In turn, this also prevents us from putting up as many outside decorations as we usually do.
I dont know about you but Im glad it is cold outside with a chance of rain, less annoying kids at our door.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't celebrate Halloween.

I like the idea of a holiday where the main themes are death, spooky stuff, ghosts and all that, though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My options are:

C) Stay home
I always prefer buying my own candy. I never really knew my neighbors.

And this the only party I "go hard":

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Yeezus last night someone banged on my dorm door so hard (probably i the spirit to scare my roomates and I) while I was changing into my bed clothes and I almost fell out of the freaking window.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Halloween's supernatural spooky theme is one of the many reasons why I love it, have been into that kind of stuff since I was little, I always thought it was cool es heck (as easily scared I was then, nonetheless :p).

I would watch Halloween specials with my family every year but I didn't really get into the Horror and Slasher genre until one year where I got a glimpse of the final scene of Halloween (1978). A few years after that I finally got to see the full film and began to get into it.

I've become a bit more familiar with the Halloween Franchise since then, as well as Friday the 13th, Scream and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchises as well.

I also saw another somewhat old Horror film called Pumpkinhead (and it's sequel) for the first time earlier this year, watched it again this October.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I suppose I should say happy Halloween for those who celebrate it, and whatnot. The trick-or-treaters are gonna come soon, so I'm getting everything ready. It's kinda adorable seeing children dress up, though almost everyone in my neighbourhood is grown-up... which is why we get less people year after year. And yeah, it's cold tonight haha.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'm handing out treats to kids right now.

But little do they know...

...THAT THESE SUGARY TREATS STEADILY WEAR DOWN THE ENAMEL!

OOGABOOGABOO!

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
Some of my friends love candy. They trick or treat like this:

Morbi

Scavenger
I suppose I should say happy Halloween for those who celebrate it, and whatnot. The trick-or-treaters are gonna come soon, so I'm getting everything ready. It's kinda adorable seeing children dress up, though almost everyone in my neighbourhood is grown-up... which is why we get less people year after year. And yeah, it's cold tonight haha.
You like to watch children dress up in the cold... and you are disappointed that almost everyone in your "neighbourhood" is the age of consent?! Damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom