• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yep. Especially when Majora's Mask is corrupted:
This video should have been called: "Ben drowned: the missing stories".
My favorite corruption must be this one :
It can expand dongs, I'm sure. :4dk:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Got all custom moves for Ike.

Progress: :4ganondorf::4pit::4darkpit::4marth::4myfriends::4lucina::4robinm::4greninja:

It also means I got all custom moves for the Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem characters.

And before I take my leave to sleep, here's an Halloween treat for you... Or is it a trick?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Wow, I was playing Pokemon Blue, and when I got into Lavender Town, the music become reversed instead, and the game froze for 5 min (music still playing, I couldn't turn if off), then crashed. This is basically what I heard:

Before it crashed, this popped up for a few seconds:

But with red eyes...

3spooky5me

You like to watch children dress up in the cold... and you are disappointed that almost everyone in your "neighbourhood" is the age of consent?! Damn...
So, got a problem with it? I ain't harming no one, so everything's all good...

:troll:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Has anyone else seen Chuggaconroy's replica Monado he just showed on Facebook? It's the most beautiful gaming replica item I've ever seen...:love:I want it!:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No Halloween for me. Haven't celebrated it in a while.
But just wait til Thanksgiving... That turkey and ham meat, and the mac and cheese... *drools* Add that with a couple cans of soda, and I'm golden.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What if Starbot died seven years ago, and thus can't leave the house?
If we are going by American Horror Story rules he or she can leave the house today cause it's Halloween.

Nope, my mother thinks that I'm a bit too old for trick or treating.
(and we have no money so...)
That sucks. I went until I was like 19.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Last year was miserable regarding Winter weather. We have to have the perfect conditions and atmosphere in the UK to get a winter wonderland, which is a low chance.

Thanks, air pollution!

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last year was miserable regarding Winter weather. We have to have the perfect conditions and atmosphere in the UK to get a winter wonderland, which is a low chance.

Thanks, air pollution!
And when it finally snows, it's wet snow.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Thanks, air pollution!
Trust me, you're not missing much.

D

Deleted member

No Halloween for me. Haven't celebrated it in a while.
But just wait til Thanksgiving... That turkey and ham meat, and the mac and cheese... *drools* Add that with a couple cans of soda, and I'm golden.
No, I am.
*bricked for old joke*

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Fall and Winter are the best, gotta love snow!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
No! No! No! Snow means I have to shovel the Track. And I don't want to do that. Plus I can't stand the cold. I like Spring and Fall. Not too cold not too hot.
No! Not snow shoveling!

That's worse than getting stuck in traffic due to icy conditions, careful drivers and legions of Xmas shoppers!

^ That's probably the only thing I don't like about Winter, besides broken heaters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No! Not snow shoveling!

That's worse than getting stuck in traffic due to icy conditions, careful drivers and legions of Xmas shoppers!

^ That's probably the only thing I don't like about Winter, besides broken heaters.
I've always enjoyed the Winter and the cold in general way more than the warm seasons.
As I say, you can escape from the cold, but you can't beat the heat.
Plus I just like the snow and the cozy feeling that Winter brings.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've always enjoyed the Winter and the cold in general way more than the warm seasons.
As I say, you can escape from the cold, but you can't beat the heat.
Like I said above, I'm a Winter person myself. T'was a January baby, after all.

And you're right. I love warmth. I don't like being baked alive. I can't handle intense heat.
When I went to Florida during April, when we went to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, I had to cover myself in towels when I laid down on the sunbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom