• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Aaaaand he ends with a METEOR SMASH!

Ahh, maybe next time Frost. GGs. :)

Do I get to be a Moderator for beating a Moderator? :troll:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I won't be playing online until the Wii U version. Although I haven't had much time to play Smash lately anyway, I've become paranoid because I see so many people messing up their sticks :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I won't be playing online until the Wii U version. Although I haven't had much time to play Smash lately anyway, I've become paranoid because I see so many people messing up their sticks :p
Honestly, I can't picture how they treat their control sticks.

I don't get to play a lot of Smash lately, but even then, I move the control pad quite a bit. Over a month since then my stick hasn't broke. It feels a little looser than before, but not torn off.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Today, I've discovered that the F.L.U.D.D is actually useful. Am I an idiot for saying that ?

Hokori

Great King of Evil

I don't get to play a lot of Smash lately, but even then, I move the control pad quite a bit. Over a month since then my stick hasn't broke. It feels a little looser than before, but not torn off.
Yeah, in my case, it's just looser. But after noticing how many people are breaking theirs, I figured I'd give Smash a break, since I still want to use the system for other games.

In any case, I'll be up to play with others come Nov 21st.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Today, I've discovered that the F.L.U.D.D is actually useful. Am I an idiot for saying that ?
FLUDD is useful. You just have to know what you're doing.

Unfortunately, not everyone understands that and just label it as useless.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Heard similar stories about PS4 pad, how few days after release that stuff was all torn to shreads. Some people just dont know how to handle this stuff properly.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ TJ-Works TJ-Works @ Hokori Hokori Mine is broken.

Fixed it for a while using superglue. Only lasted one month.

I can still play, though. It's a bit less comfortable, but it does its job anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom