• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Heard similar stories about PS4 pad, how few days after release that stuff was all torn to shreads. Some people just dont know how to handle this stuff properly.
Seriously. A PS4 is an expensive device, just as is a 3DS and a regular PC or TV. Treat them like royalty, not like plastic toys. >.>

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seriously. A PS4 is an expensive device, just as is a 3DS and a regular PC or TV. Treat them like royalty, not like plastic toys. >.>
Well, my Circle Pad lasted about three years and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to taking care of my stuff.

Doesn't help that my handicap and big hands get in the way of being more careful. I hold stuff with lots of strength, something I have difficulties in controlling, as well as movement coordination. (Hence why I goof at times when playing.)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My control pad also broke, but I think owning 3DS since 2011 + playing it a lot starting 2012 + Uprising + Smash was too much for the poor thing. :(

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, my Circle Pad lasted about three years and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to taking care of my stuff.

Doesn't help that my handicap and big hands get in the way of being more careful. I hold stuff with lots of strength, something I have difficulties in controlling, as well as movement coordination. (Hence why I goof at times when playing.)
I wasn't directing it at you. More towards the kind of people who take expensive items for granted.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
GBA: Adapter broke so can only play it with batteries.
DS: Can't close it because of a rip in the middle thing (forgot the name of it).
Gamecube: Disk reader isn't working anymore.
3DS: Control pad broke.

#firstworldproblems

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
FLUDD is useful. You just have to know what you're doing.

Unfortunately, not everyone understands that and just label it as useless.
Yeah, that what I do, I make it useful. I love how it can screw up so recoveries, especially the bad ones. But it's sad that people still thinks that it's useless, while Greninja has the exact same effect with his UpB and suddenly everyone loves it. It's just sad for Mario.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yeah, that what I do, I make it useful. I love how it can screw up so recoveries, especially the bad ones. But it's sad that people still thinks that it's useless, while Greninja has the exact same effect with his UpB and suddenly everyone loves it. It's just sad for Mario.
It's a shame to see ppl think like that. I may despise fighting Mario, but Fludd ain't useless. Everything has a use in one way or another. It's the player's job to utilize its potential, like me trying to make Palutena overall look good, even though she gets bashed by many.

But the Fludd thing, one thing that it was used for in Brawl was to ruin Ness's recovery, simple, and the same happens for this game.

Last edited:

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I've never noticed it on Greninja's Up-B.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's the player's job to utilize its potential, like me trying to make Palutena overall look good, even though she gets bashed by many.
Palutena isn't bad, though. I lose often online with her because I lack the hand-eye coordination for playing on a higher level, but @Cap'nChreest proves she can be good in the right hands.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
While F.L.U.U.D can be used, I find Mario Tornado a much better tool.

But this is coming from and old Weegee main. :laugh:

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith - Want to go for a few 1 V 1s after you're done?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Pazzo. Pazzo. GG.

The last one was more evenly matched. Then again, I'm not as good as Lucina than I am as Ganondorf, Pit or Dark Pit.

He's good... but he's not...

:cool:

Great.
Just wait until next time. :4darkpit:

And I'll be off for a while. Can't keep playing with an empty stomach, after all...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If you ask me, it could be due to the fact that it comes out faster. It doesn't need to be charged unlike FLUDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom