• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can anyone remind me of the DLC characters "leaked" after the CSS leak other than Impa, Ridley, Wolf, ucas, Ice Climbers, Snake and Chorus Men?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I like his Radiant Dawn look better. He actually looks like he could destroy butts now, and not be this skinny kid like his Path of Radiance look. It's funny how some people who never played Radiant Dawn were pissed about Ike's new look.
I mostly remember people comparing him to Mega Swampert and Sonic Boom Knuckles like if the design was something new.

D

Deleted member

His new design is gonna fit his Brawl animations so much better.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Can anyone remind me of the DLC characters "leaked" after the CSS leak other than Impa, Ridley, Wolf, ucas, Ice Climbers, Snake and Chorus Men?
Dixie Kong and Mach Rider are the other names I've seen associated with this DLC stuff.

The likeliest DLC additions would probably Ice Climbers, Mewtwo, Chorus Men, and maybe other Veterans or (semi-)clones. Though naturally, it remains to be seen what DLC will entail, once news of it surfaces (which I imagine will be either around or after the Wii U launch window).

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
@ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero

Day's almost over here, but I just wanted to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

and because there was some Disney talk before:

song's so nostalgic for me T_T

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wait, it's going to start under an hour?
The Japanese demo event starts in 40 minutes which means that we'll get some final build info, but since this is a demo, it might be very decisive if the Paper Mario stage is present or not for Paper Mario chances.

Which is why I'm so nervous because I want to know what will happen.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Japanese demo event starts in 40 minutes which means that we'll get some final build info, but since this is a demo, it might be very decisive if the Paper Mario stage is present or not for Paper Mario chances.

Which is why I'm so nervous because I want to know what will happen.
As great as it would be I'm pretty certain Paper Mario ain't happening.

Soul.

The final build thing starts in about 40 minutes? I see...well, there's a lot of users in the Japanese final build thread.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'm hyped to see what changes have happened between the E3 build and the Japanese demo build.

Can't wait to see if Villager, Greninja, Mega Man and Little Mac have changed much. Also can't wait to see the characters that weren't in the E3 build in action. (Not counting Lucina, as I think she was excluded from the japanese demo)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm hyped to see what changes have happened between the E3 build and the Japanese demo build.

Can't wait to see if Villager, Greninja, Mega Man and Little Mac have changed much. Also can't wait to see the characters that weren't in the E3 build in action. (Not counting Lucina, as I think she was excluded from the japanese demo)
Is the demo got the entire starting roster, then?

Soul.

Everyone's hyped. We all want to see the changes made to veterans and how the newcomers play.
inb4 Ness and Wario aren't in there.

D

Deleted member

I hope the demo has Shulk. I'm really curious as to what his entry animation is. and his taunts/palette swaps

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Speaking of hype Smash projects, have I informed anyone of my Smash Graphic Novel project?

The idea is to take in-game snapshots on the Wii U version and save them to an SD card, transfer the files to a computer, then arrange the images in comic-style panels, complete with text and speech and thought bubbles (and likely other photo manipulation touches).

The goal is to use purely in-game assets to construct an epic narrative. So I'd be using the characters, stages (and Stage Creator), alternate costumes, and items (as the plot dictates). I already have the story largely mapped out, and it's pretty boss. I imagine that I'd end up doing a succession of arcs, each X issues long (which are in turn Y pages long).

If, after acquiring a Wii U and Smash U, I find this idea to be technically feasible, then I'll pursue it. And I'd post the issues here on Smashboards for all to enjoy.

It's all up in the air, but I think it'd be something the community here would greatly enjoy. I can't do digital art (yet), but a purely textual medium doesn't befit Smash at all, so this represents a suitable compromise for what is possible for me to do.

So yeah. Sehnsucht Presents: A Smash U Graphic Novel Series, coming 2015.

Does this interest anyone?
I like this. Heck, you can make one with the PotD's Sakurai posts describing the Link, Zelda, and Peach love triangle.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Is the demo got the entire starting roster, then?
Yep, believe so, as Sakurai claimed this was the final build. However, I'm thinking you won't be able to unlock anything. We'll see all that stuff when the game comes out next week (in Japan) though, so it's only a week we have to wait until all of our questions are answered.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I don't we'll be getting much new info from this demo besides reactions to characters, some people seem to be getting their hopes up for stuff like Trophies and whatnot.

D

Deleted member

The question is whether or not they nerfed MAD DOG BOWSER to become babby bowser.
That would be awful. Especially because Baby Bowser's playable. He's called Bowser Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom