• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

All I'm asking for SSB4 is this:

If it doesn't come back, I'll just use Quick Attack for positioning and stuff. But yeah, this needs to be in.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So, who's turned on by my new avatar?
Not like how the YouTube community adores my Feature Length avatar. No seriously I get comments ranging from "your avatar expands my Dong" and "your avatar creeps me out". One recent comment outright asked me "May I join in on the action, DK? You do look like you've been doing some naughty stuff lately". I guess that's proof that Donkey Kong not only has the biggest dong of the Mario cast, but he's the sexist non-human Mario character in history. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Imagine Zero Suit Samus shorts/Shulk swimsuit like outfits for everyone...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I need more Pit/Palutena data. I hope we'll be enlightened with some of that goodness. Perhaps if not, there's samples of custom specials. Anything KI related, especially those 2 that I named, I need to know of. After all, learning about your character early can prove useful when the game comes out.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
All I'm asking for SSB4 is this:

If it doesn't come back, I'll just use Quick Attack for positioning and stuff. But yeah, this needs to be in.
Here. Have my nope.

nope...

As a Diddy/ Falco main stuff like this shouldn't be as annoying as it is.

But my secondary characters scream in agony.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I need more Pit/Palutena data. I hope we'll be enlightened with some of that goodness. Perhaps if not, there's samples of custom specials. Anything KI related, especially those 2 that I named, I need to know of. After all, learning about your character early can prove useful when the game comes out.
I would at least want a full moveset for Palutena.

I know where Pit is going, basically reducing his defensive options and compensating with stronger offensive options.

Soul.

Here. Have my nope.
nope...
As a Diddy / Falco main stuff like this shouldn't be as annoying as it is.
But my secondary characters scream in agony.
Lol. QAC'ing only helped Pikachu. Bringing it back to Smash 4 would mean something...eh.
Speaking of Diddy, I guess there will be something similar to glide tossing. I really don't know about Falco. DACUS is gone, if I recall correctly.
I want Lucas too
I want Quick Attack cancelling too. :urg:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like his Radiant Dawn look better. He actually looks like he could destroy butts now, and not be this skinny kid like his Path of Radiance look. It's funny how some people who never played Radiant Dawn were pissed about Ike's new look.
I didn't play either. And I'm thinking Ike looks even more badass. He looked cool before, but you can't deny an improvement.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Not like how the YouTube community adores my Feature Length avatar. No seriously I get comments ranging from "your avatar expands my Dong" and "your avatar creeps me out". One recent comment outright asked me "May I join in on the action, DK? You do look like you've been doing some naughty stuff lately". I guess that's proof that Donkey Kong not only has the biggest dong of the Mario cast, but he's the sexist non-human Mario character in history. :troll:
Funny you should say that, as I recently finished spamming @Mega Dunsparce's phone with Expand Dong pictures, most of which break the community guidelines.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I remember my sister owned a winnie the pooh computer game. I wonder if thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom