• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
All I'm asking for SSB4 is this:

If it doesn't come back, I'll just use Quick Attack for positioning and stuff. But yeah, this needs to be in.
The first thing I'm going to do is learn how to do things like that in smash 4. I can QAC in brawl decently well, but I want to know how to do THAT! <3

QAC looks so fun. I really do hope it wasn't just Smash 4's E3 build giving false hope.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh man oh man oh man final version being showed

META KNIGHT CONFIRMED BUFFED

Soul.

Final build said:
- Ledge snap SEVERELY nerfed. It feels like Melee ledge grab.

- Meta Knight's Up B is like Marth's up b. It hits people like once and sorta knocks them away and has an upward direction to it.

His tornado still has a lot of hits but you can DI it pretty easy because the hits are actually less frequent, I don't know yet about its priority.

- Pivot cancel is still in.

- Pac-Man is SLOW. Every single one of his aerials are kicks. His forward aerial is a double kick, his back air is like Mario. The thing that stood our about him is his utter sluggish-ness. His fall speed is like brawl. His run speed is slow. His forward b sends a pellet out in front of him, and then he turns in to classic pacman and boosts towards it. It's kind of like greninja'd shadow sneak thing except you can't time it.

- Lucario is unchanged except his smash attacks feel MUCH faster.

- Peach is unchanged except for her up aerial. It's now a rainbow thing, it has an arched hitbox over the top of her head, she draws it with her hand.

- Zelda has a white costume

- Sonic still K.O's himself pitifully if you end up in a spin without a jump
So yeah.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, anyone here knows how to make a Mii of our lord and saviour Spider-Man?

Homura also would be fine tho

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is anyone showing gameplay? I'd be interested in some Mega Man gameplay right about now.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I never realized how much I wanted this until I saw it:

Someone needs to make this

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've never watched Winnie the Pooh, but I do recognize Eeyore's current voice actor, Peter Cullen as the voice actor for the one and only Optimus Prime from the Transformers. Cullen was the voice of Prime in the Michael Bay movies AND the Generation 1 stuff, where he also voiced Ironhide. Cullen started voicing Eeyore after the G1 Transformers cartoons were finished, heck, he even brought a friend along with him, Ken Sansom. Sansom was originally the voice of Hound in G1 Transformers, and he ended up voicing Rabbit in Winnie the Pooh, and

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Woah, Smashboards be wiggin' out on me. Peeps must be freakn' 'bout that Smash demo yo. Totes.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone else getting crashboards? Did someone else get confirmed/disconfirmed? Did we see a new stage?

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Huh, when everyone's running smashboards fine I get issues, now everyone's having issues and I'm sailing smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom