• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Guys! We have a confirmed playable purple dragon! His name is...Charizard, with a purple alt. :troll:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
But this Wolf color for Fox has been shown since E3 at the Treehouse. It came up SEVERAL times there.

Did no one else seriously notice this until now?
Apparently not, I've never even heard about it!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Judging from the leak, our unlockables are :

- Ness
- Lucina
- Game & Watch
- Duck Hunt Dog
- Bowser Jr
- ROB
- Dark Pit
- That ain't Falco
- Jigglypuff
- Wario
- Dr. Mario
- Ganondorf
- And those rumoured 5 more newcomers.
But alas, it seems like Wolf was screwed over. Maybe, it'd be cool if he's still in. I liked his playstyle more than Falco's.

Apparently not, I've never even heard about it!
Maybe they meant black Fox from Brawl. I think I saw that one at E3 too. But I doubt they got it mixed up with Wolf.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Judging from the leak, our unlockables are :

- Ness
- Lucina
- Game & Watch
- Duck Hunt Dog
- Bowser Jr
- ROB
- Dark Pit
- That ain't Falco
- Jigglypuff
- Wario
- Dr. Mario
- Ganondorf
- And those rumoured 5 more newcomers.
What are the 5 rumored newcomers?
Mewtwo
Impa
Ridley
Chorus Kids
And
Someone else.....
Right?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Maybe they meant black Fox from Brawl. I think I saw that one at E3 too. But I doubt they got it mixed up with Wolf.

Nono, there was an outfit where Fox's fur was gray and his eyes were blue-ish but his jacket was still white. This black one was there too, though.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Mewtwo
Impa
Ridley
Chorus Kids
And
Someone else.....
Right?
The one I saw was:

- Ridley
- Impa
- Chorus Kids
- Mewtwo
- Dixie Kong

September 13th can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nono, there was an outfit where Fox's fur was gray and his eyes were blue-ish but his jacket was still white. This black one was there too, though.
Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have images of that other alt?

Mewtwo
Impa
Ridley
Chorus Kids
And
Someone else.....
Right?
I think it was Dixie Kong. She was one of the supposed remaining characters everyone is making a big deal out of.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, the stage was in the demo...

Like I said, Paper Mario did took a big hit despite not being done, but if the stage is starter tough, than he is.

I'm just now less confident and I do need to think about it and know more on the stage.

However, just really quick: is the roster in the demo was the same in the JP eshop screenshot?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The one I saw was:

- Ridley
- Impa
- Chorus Kids
- Mewtwo
- Dixie Kong

September 13th can't come soon enough.
Amen bro. I am still really hoping we will get an eshop demo to compensate for us getting Smash 4 late..... I would even be willing to pay 10 bucks for it.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm confused. I was under the impression this exact starting roster was officially revealed on the Japanese E-shop like a week ago? Why are people surprised?

TewnLeenk

BRoomer

Like I said, Paper Mario did took a big hit despite not being done, but if the stage is starter tough, than he is.

I'm just now less confident and I do need to think about it and know more on the stage.

However, just really quick: is the roster in the demo was the same in the JP eshop screenshot?
Paper Mario stage is a starter. It's in the top right corner of the screen.
Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 12.27.44 AM.png

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Why is this a thing? I don't see how a pigeon dating simulator can become popular...
You should see the rock simulator.

Rock! Rock!

And that stage near the top right...
I had hoped that it was a Mario Party stage 'cause the pic reminded me of a minigame involving conveyor belts, but it seems it's actually the Rainbow Road stage.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Dude, let it go. He is most likely isn't going to be playable, deal with it. I know how you feel, Ghirahim was discomfirmed. It was sad, but you need to face reality. That way, if paper mario is in, you will be ecstatic, if not you will have made peace. Also, if he isn't in, just wait until Super Smash Bros Unity comes out or join us(we need spriters) so you can play Paper Mario in Smash.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't believe the Impa one

The only reason people think Impa is playable is because of the Sakurai Quiz theory

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
You skiped the post because I literally said it.

What I was saying is do the CSS match with the JP Eshop?
Sorry, I misunderstood the post. I SHOULD be going to bed right now, but too much hype.

Looks like ol' Paper Mario isn't gonna be in. Which sucks :c

Soul.

NERF said:
DIDDY KONG CAN ONLY HAVE ONE BANANA OUT AT A TIME. PULLING FOR ANOTHER MAKES THE OTHER DISAPPEAR :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:OP:fsfasdfaddfdasfadfa
*hype*
LOL nerfs.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sorry, I misunderstood the post. I SHOULD be going to bed right now, but too much hype.

Looks like ol' Paper Mario isn't gonna be in. Which sucks :c
Well, I can tell it took a hit, but I need to think about it befoe jumping to conclusion. I was actually just told that it wouldn't deconfirm him because there was starters before that was for unlockable characters.

But still, I need to think carefully.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
stuff you find up because of the hype

made my day
Old, but still good.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have images of that other alt?
Like I said, it was on the Treehouse. Go check Ninty's vids of it on their channel and you may seem them flip past it before one of th matches on those long vids.

But either way, it's the same one Zipzo is talking about here.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
Any Lucario gameplay confirmations? Like, alts, etc.?
Report is that he's largely unchanged from Brawl. He's a bit quicker and his Smash attacks come out faster. Don't know anything about costumes, sorry.

D

Deleted member

Nerfs, nerfs everywhere! :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Dude, let it go. He is most likely isn't going to be playable, deal with it. I know how you feel, Ghirahim was discomfirmed. It was sad, but you need to face reality. That way, if paper mario is in, you will be ecstatic, if not you will have made peace. Also, if he isn't in, just wait until Super Smash Bros Unity comes out or join us(we need spriters) so you can play Paper Mario in Smash.
stage = no disappointment.

That was defined a while ago so I really have no reason to give up especially if I'm fine without him.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't think Zipzo said anything about Link besides alts right? Is he relatively unchanged from the E3 demo or is he buffed/nerfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom