• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thats why I would even settle for a simple trophy but watch us not even get that
I hope you the best so. Layton fan are really nice people for what i see, so a little representation in Smash. (Or even a big.) Would be really great for such a good fanbase. (Then again, i haven't see the "bad" side of Layton fan. If there is one.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh don't worry I support my characters till the end and will continue to support to hopefully get in Smash 5. If it comes to that. Thanks glad that's cleared up. But you guys are right no need to be discouraged. We'll see.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hope you the best so. Layton fan are really nice people for what i see, so a little representation in Smash. (Or even a big.) Would be really great for such a good fanbase. (Then again, i haven't see the "bad" side of Layton fan. If there is one.)
Im shock I haven't seen a bad side to the Layton community either tbh pff

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Im shock I haven't seen a bad side to the Layton community either tbh pff
It is great so! :) (But really, all fanbase in the world have a bad side. Some have just a bigger or a smaller one.*Cough* The Sonic Fanbase *Cough*.)

Anyway, i'm going to bed. So have a good time here and see you tomorrow! Good night! ;)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well just before going to bed. I might do a Evangelion level in the futur. But for that, i will need idea and others thing such as a 8-bit fanart of the EVA-01.(I don't know if that exist but who know?) So if anyone can help me. Please say to me, it will be really great. :)

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm gonna be honest. I think neither Shovel Knight or Shantae will make it in. I just don't see any indie characters getting into Smash.

I don't like bandwagon characters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I feel like we may get Shantae, she wasn't originally that popular in Japan, however Pirate's Curse definitely helped get her name out, as the original game was released in Japan, however it was a financial flop there, copies were limited and advertising was nonexistent. However now that she's built a name for herself there in addition to her overwhelming support, I see it as possible. She really could be our next third-party character, at least, imo.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I've patched up my worries of yesterday and already feel a lot better :)

So anyways, hopefully the Famicom ROB gets released outside Japan. Just missing Pikachu, ***. ROB, Ryu, Cloud and Shovel Knight so far

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Did more work on the Mario sprite.
View attachment 83092
And I still don't like it much. Thing is, I can't find out what's wrong with it.
It feels like the perspective is messed up.

See, the moustache is much more facing me than the rest. And tbh, he seems too tilted.....it's weird but it's like idk where is he facing.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Been feel sick to my stomach all day today. I must of ate some bad pizza. Ugh...

Besides that, today I decided to do more edits on my old OC, Gyro. For the longest time, Gyro has had a design I've pretty much been set on, but today I feel like I should add more designs on him so he doesn't appear so bland. I don't got a pic off hand of him. I'll show y'all later that.

D

Deleted member

Does this look any better? Even if only by a little?
View attachment 83097

:104:
Doesn't look bad.

Been feel sick to my stomach all day today. I must of ate some bad pizza. Ugh...

Besides that, today I decided to do more edits on my old OC, Gyro. For the longest time, Gyro has had a design I've pretty much been set on, but today I feel like I should add more designs on him so he doesn't appear so bland. I don't got a pic off hand of him. I'll show y'all later that.
He's named Gyro? Well, as long as he isn't a Sonic recolor, then I'm all in.

PAC-MAN PENGUIN

Smash Cadet
My Most Wanted characters
. Rayman
2. Ridley
3. Captain Toad
4. Bandana Dee (I like to call him Waddle DeDeDe)
5. Excitebiker

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
He's named Gyro? Well, as long as he isn't a Sonic recolor, then I'm all in.
His name use to be just Grey, when he was just a project, but as I designed his battle techniques, they almost all revolved around spinning and rotating, so I stuck with Gyro. That's not true anymore, but I've grown I like Gyro. But I might change it one day.

Also no. Lol he's definitely not a Sonic recolor. Here's an example shot drawn by an artist I knew on Tumblr.
Stance.png

He can fold his wings up like a cape when on the ground. The three red feathers on his head take in small amounts of energy every second and stores it in a sac in his forehead, which he can use to heighten his prowess in combat. While not visible in this shot, he has a deadly barbed tail that he uses like a scorpion would use its tail, and because his tail can slightly stretch, he can stab enemies even at a distance.

That's just a piece of information regarding combat, which was my first focus when designing him because he was originally a final boss in a project game I was working on.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I finally created a Backloggery account. I will be using more to create a list of games that i am playing and what i have beaten/completed/mastered.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, if Snake comes back, that would mean this would be a game where :4mario:, :4sonic:, :4megaman:, :4pacman:, :4ryu:, :4cloud: and :snake: are all together.

Yes Mimi.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I would like seeing Snake again but with how things are going in Konami I don't have high hopes.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Oh, hi... Um... I don't remember you, sorry.

You're joking, right?
Hey, I just haven't been on here for a while. I don't really have a reliable way to log on yet. I was active a bit ago when I did have a reliable way though.

No. I'd just much rather have Sora or Crono or someone else....

I don't really like the Final Fantasy series (or most turn-based JRPG's for that matter). There are some exceptions like Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest V though...

Also, I really want Snake back in Smash...

Last edited:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Snake would be cool but I rather have an actual new third party character that haven't been in a smash game. This is what I really don't understand when it come to voting for veterans in the ballot because I think it's a waste of a vote to have someone who is already in smash compare to say, someone new (like Issac, K Rool, whatever).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey, I just haven't been on here for a while. I don't really have a reliable way to log on yet. I was active a bit ago when I did have a reliable way though.

No. I'd just much rather have Sora or Crono or someone else....

I don't really like the Final Fantasy series (or most turn-based JRPG's for that matter). There are some exceptions like Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest V though...

Also, I really want Snake back in Smash...
I was actually refering to the "only one" part.

Gaming forums have exploded in rage after his reveal.

PAC-MAN PENGUIN

Smash Cadet
It seems 3rd party wise it has come down to RAYMAN, SNAKE, and BOMBERMAN at least in my opinion some people have stated Belmont and Banjo which would also make great additions, but I just don't know : /

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
7 characters in a game that has 8 player Smash bothers me more than it should. Maybe they should add an 8th one. Steve as the Indie representation? :4duckhunt:
Pfft, that overrated blockhead? Of course not.
It obviously must be Bigley

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom