• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Hi everybody, I'm sorry, but I need a break from here.
What I've said lately might offend Director Sakurai.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If the December Smash revealed 5 last characters I hope they are Snake, Inkling, Banjo, Isaac and Goku.
I give my votes on more unexpected characters, but yeah, I hope Issac can make it into Smash.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I finished my first playthrough of Undertale cause I got a few days back. Pacifist ending. I don't think I'm ever gonna turn the game on again to get any of the other endings or kill anyone. hold me.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Man, at first I was kinda bothered by Cloud inclusion because he's another sword fighter but I rewatch the trailer couple of times and I'm actually excited for him now!

Also, just gonna post this here

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, at first I was kinda bothered by Cloud inclusion because he's another sword fighter but I rewatch the trailer couple of times and I'm actually excited for him now!

Also, just gonna post this here

THIS IS GOLD!

Shows how powerful Sakurai and Nintendo are.

D

Deleted member

Hello all. I come with news that has been dropped on my lap from a dear, trustworthy friend of mine. He is not part of Nintendo in anyway, but he knows someone who is heavily involved with this version. He sent me a lot of info, but I have managed to condense it into a list. He is also from Germany so his English isn't too perfect. Here is what is coming for the NX version of the game.
*SSB4NX will be a launch title.
*There will be nothing hinted at this next month.
*It will have all characters, including all DLC on disc.
*All regular/unlockable characters in the game will be playable at start, while DLC characters will be unlockable plus 2 additional characters.
*Pichu, Snake and Ice Climbers will return.
*There will 3 methods to unlock each character.
*Because Ice Climbers were cut, from the Wii U/3DS version, they will be available at start, while Pichu and Snake will be unlockable.
*Wolf is going to be an upcoming DLC character for Wii U/3DS and unlockable in NX.
*The game will feature both Smash Run and Smash Tour as well as all modes from both versions.
*Adventure Mode will be returning, but under a different name.
*There will be a story, like in Brawl.
*Stage hazards can be switched off completely, via the new "Stage Difficulty" setting.
*There will be a mode similar to the final match in Smash Tour. Might be called "Team Battle Mode" like in other fighting games.
*All Wii U and 3DS stages will be in NX, except for Flat Zone 2, with a good majority of them getting graphical overhauls.
*Summit and Shadow Moses Island (unlockable) will return.
*DLC stages will be unlockable.
*There are no totally new stages (yet) except the idea of a R.O.B. stage is being suggested.
*All stages will have 8-player Smash capability.
*There will be an Offline Tournament mode.
*NX will feature all trophies from both previous versions.
*There will be an additional 100+ trophies.
*Those that have Wii U and 3DS data can apply it to the NX version and it will automatically give you trophies you've unlocked in those version.
*The SSS and CSS will be redesigned and rearranged so it "makes sense."
*There will be no "extra stages" button.
*Custom stages will be MUCH better than ever before.
*Special Smashes and custom stages can also have up to 8 players.
*Special Smashes can now be customized for each individual character.
*All characters will have custom moves. He says Mewtwo is near top tier with his customs.
*Matches are even more customizable than ever. Items for example can have their own appearance frequency toggled.
*Red Shell and Fan return.
*There will be new Assist Trophies and Pokemon.
*All DLC Mii outfits are in as unlockables.
*Once you've obtained a certain amount of trophies, custom moves, equipment etc. the "Trophy Shop" will be upgraded to sell more than just trophies. Think of it like how Nook's Store is upgraded in Animal Crossing.
*Money/coins collected in Coin Battle is now applied to your in-game currency. The catch is, this only works when playing by yourself and you must win the match. Also, the lower level the CPU is, the less coins you can get. Coin Battles are also only limited to 2 minutes in length.
*There will be no moveset changes.
Each character will now have 10 outfits, which the exception of Bowser Jr. Examples include Mario having his Super Mario Maker box art outfit and Yoshi having white and orange colors.
*Its been suggested by multiple members of the team that Alph may become a separate character with a semi-clone moveset and has Rock Pikmin.
*There are still no character transformations.
*Balance patches will be pushed out more frequently.
*The only DLC NX will get will be stages and Mii Outfits.
*All Wii U and 3DS will be in, with even more featuring the additional characters. Event mode will get a similar treatment.

Got this from Gamefaqs definetly fake. But thought it was worth a look for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hello all. I come with news that has been dropped on my lap from a dear, trustworthy friend of mine. He is not part of Nintendo in anyway, but he knows someone who is heavily involved with this version. He sent me a lot of info, but I have managed to condense it into a list. He is also from Germany so his English isn't too perfect. Here is what is coming for the NX version of the game.
*All regular/unlockable characters in the game will be playable at start, while DLC characters will be unlockable plus 2 additional characters.
*Because Ice Climbers were cut, from the Wii U/3DS version, they will be available at start, while Pichu and Snake will be unlockable.
*Wolf is going to be an upcoming DLC character for Wii U/3DS and unlockable in NX.
*The game will feature both Smash Run and Smash Tour as well as all modes from both versions.
*Stage hazards can be switched off completely, via the new "Stage Difficulty" setting.
*There will be a mode similar to the final match in Smash Tour. Might be called "Team Battle Mode" like in other fighting games.
*All Wii U and 3DS stages will be in NX, except for Flat Zone 2, with a good majority of them getting graphical overhauls.
*There are no totally new stages (yet) except the idea of a R.O.B. stage is being suggested.
*Those that have Wii U and 3DS data can apply it to the NX version and it will automatically give you trophies you've unlocked in those version.
*All characters will have custom moves. He says Mewtwo is near top tier with his customs.
*Matches are even more customizable than ever. Items for example can have their own appearance frequency toggled.
*Once you've obtained a certain amount of trophies, custom moves, equipment etc. the "Trophy Shop" will be upgraded to sell more than just trophies. Think of it like how Nook's Store is upgraded in Animal Crossing.
*Money/coins collected in Coin Battle is now applied to your in-game currency. The catch is, this only works when playing by yourself and you must win the match. Also, the lower level the CPU is, the less coins you can get. Coin Battles are also only limited to 2 minutes in length.
Each character will now have 10 outfits, which the exception of Bowser Jr. Examples include Mario having his Super Mario Maker box art outfit and Yoshi having white and orange colors.
*Its been suggested by multiple members of the team that Alph may become a separate character with a semi-clone moveset and has Rock Pikmin.
*All Wii U and 3DS will be in, with even more featuring the additional characters. Event mode will get a similar treatment.

And I forgot the Fan item even existed until I read this.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

All this but you can still get duplicate customs? Someone needs to get their priorities straight.

D

Deleted member

They think he copied it from somewhere. Could be true. I mean this is fake. But the copying and pasting thing yeah. With NX coming out next year. A definitive port of Smash 3DS and Wii U is a strong possibility but this is just a thing someone came up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

This is the "we'll throw any random **** that sounds good to please everybody" kind of leak

D

Deleted member

Exactly just another fan boy's dream. It's nothing new. It's always fun to speculate on these things. But they are usually fake. Well this is as well so there's nothing to see here.

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028

Seems reasonable. I still don't believe it, however.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Once again Nintendo treats a third party character better than its company.
Completely disagree.
And it's not even accurate. Smash Cloud's belt looks like it's held loose, and his sword in pristine condition. Everything else is technically correct though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well nobody anwser my post of yesterday......Oh well, i guess....

Anyway, hello guys! What's going on here?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi Mao!

I'm finishing up a report right now because I procrastinated it for the whole weekend. :sadsheep:
How are you?
I am good. A little sad because nobody have anwser my last post of yesterday. But it's OK i guess, also. I am still getting costume on SMM and hoping soon to begin
my Gender Bender level.
(And no, i'm not going to talk about you-know-what-i-am-talking.)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Well it seem that there isn't much going on here. right now. So yeah.:010:
Yeah seems like it. :b:
Do you know about the new Smash DLC character that came last week? Everyone is chatting about Cloud right now!
Oh yeah. Saw the video talking about him and everything. :) Never thought that Cloud would make it in. lol

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Snake would be cool but I rather have an actual new third party character that haven't been in a smash game. This is what I really don't understand when it come to voting for veterans in the ballot because I think it's a waste of a vote to have someone who is already in smash compare to say, someone new (like Issac, K Rool, whatever).
A new third party character? How about :4cloud: ?
People vote for vets because they want their mains back.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Well nobody anwser my post of yesterday......Oh well, i guess....

Anyway, hello guys! What's going on here?
Not much! I'm looking forward to this Thursday when it's my birthday and when Thanksgiving break officially begins WOOOO

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, time to get this over with. Let's see what it looks like.

. . .OK, this looks amazing on so many levels.

The best part is how unhappy he looks to be here.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yep, except for this guy
(check the post date)
This guy must have physic or something.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@Taiko no Professor Layton
I've just finished 2 looooooong play sessions of Persona 4.
The In-game date is November 11 - at Night.
I made major progress on my Social Links, and I finished Heaven in a single day.
Kunino Saigiri was a very interesting boss fight.
Here are my SL Levels:
Fool: 9
Magician: 7
Priestess: MAX
Empress: MAX
Emperor: 5
Hierophant: MAX
Lovers: 6
Chariot: 5
Justice: MAX
Hermit: MAX
Fortune: 2
Strength: 6
Hanged Man: 8
Death: MAX
Temperance: 5
Devil: MAX
Star: 9
Moon: 4
Sun: 9

Sun is very close, but for the next few days until Nanako gets better, I plan on focusing on Magician, Lovers, and Fortune.
If I can start Tower, then I'll work on that as well.
As of now, I am 100% sure that the Tower SL is tied to the Tutoring job.
Igor said that I "Have yet to establish the Judgement Link" when I first fused Trumpeter to max Margaret's SL, and he said "This should be happening around now" when I first fused Taotie a while ago.
This leads me to believe that the Tower is for the Tutor, which is like, the ONLY thing I haven't done in this game yet.

I have maxed my Courage, Knowledge, and Expression, but Understanding and Diligence are still level 4.
Now that I've maxed Justice, Hierophant, and Devil, I no longer have anything to do at night.
Also, the story has taken some interesting turns.
I liked Kunino Saigiri's boss theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom