• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
sup dudes. ive been super inactive.
and to touch up on the cloud news here:
Awesome character, weird choice for smash, im indifferent.
my brother however was hyped to death when he was watching the trailer live, as a fan of FF7 and cloud lol.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
What, I can't find out myself once Cloud's released? Lol
I wasn't going to argue that :p
Although I'm going to probably spend a lot of time with the two of them since I already main Ike and cloud has my interest.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wouldn't be sure of that, Ike has some crazy disjoints on his attacks.
Cloud actually seems more combo-oriented to me.
I watched his trailer for who knows how many times and I noticed something; most of his attacks have below 10 frames of startup (and those that don't are still under 20 frames), but he gets a lot of ending lag. Of course, some attacks could still get interruptibility frames, but combos will still be tricky with him.

Also, the Buster Sword looks bigger that Ike's, so imagine the disjoints!

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm probably gonna end up doing Lucas vs. Cloud (since I main Lucas and he wants to main Cloud). Hey, I guess they're both blonde JRPG characters!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I watched his trailer for who knows how many times and I noticed something; most of his attacks have below 10 frames of startup (and those that don't are still under 20 frames), but he gets a lot of ending lag. Of course, some attacks could still get interruptibility frames, but combos will still be tricky with him.

Also, the Buster Sword looks bigger that Ike's, so imagine the disjoints!
Consider how much cloud doesn't actually use the range of that sword to it's full extent though - his dash attack is a perfect example of this, since he holds it much closer to his body instead of swinging out outward like Ike does.
Who knows though, because this is just basing it all off of a trailer. I'm just gonna be waiting for the release to figure this all out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Consider how much cloud doesn't actually use the range of that sword to it's full extent though - his dash attack is a perfect example of this, since he holds it much closer to his body instead of swinging out outward like Ike does.
Who knows though, because this is just basing it all off of a trailer. I'm just gonna be waiting for the release to figure this all out.
Yeah, Cloud's dash attack seems a little short on range, but it seems to be pretty quick...

But yeah, we can wait a month....right? :lol:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am back from school. How is everyone? I am planning to beat Ridge Racer today and then play more Kingdom Hearts II. I need to add more games to play on my Backloggery.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
sup dudes. ive been super inactive.
and to touch up on the cloud news here:
Awesome character, weird choice for smash, im indifferent.
my brother however was hyped to death when he was watching the trailer live, as a fan of FF7 and cloud lol.
Hey, long time no see.
Also with all these username changes I was confused whether you were Still~Wolf or WolfieXVII(I think I got that right), thank god for the "previous usernames" function. But I'm still confused :079:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am back from school. How is everyone? I am planning to beat Ridge Racer today and then play more Kingdom Hearts II. I need to add more games to play on my Backloggery.
Hello there! I just come back from school. And i am gonig to szart my Gender Bender level. Even tough that i haven't get all the costume i need.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey, long time no see.
Also with all these username changes I was confused whether you were Still~Wolf or WolfieXVII(I think I got that right), thank god for the "previous usernames" function. But I'm still confused :079:
Yeah people who change their username constantly confuse me.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hey, long time no see.
There's a previous username function? That would help a lot with my confusion as well.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yeah people who change their username constantly confuse me.
Who are you?

:^)
There's a previous username function? That would help a lot with my confusion as well.
If you go to someone's profile, there's basically a tab called "Previous Usernames", which lists what it implies.

Dunno how to find this out for someone with a hidden profile though, but I don't think I've ever encountered a user with one whom I couldn't figure out already.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yo! How you guys have been?

I've been replaying Super Mario 3D World as it's one of those games where data isn't shared between accounts.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo! How you guys have been?

I've been replaying Super Mario 3D World as it's one of those games where data isn't shared between accounts.
I am making my Gender Bender level on SMM right now. I don't have all the costume i need but i can still make the overall level.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
... How is it possible to Rule 63 a video game level?
By having a little of imagination.:p
No, for talking seriously. The level i'm making have a very simple concept. You see, there is block that......Well block your way, as long your a small Mario. So you need a power-up. BUT, the only power-up you have is Mystery Mushroom of all the female character. So, you change to a girl for advencing in a level.' Seem logic to me, nah?:awesome:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Finish a run on the 100 Mario Challenge"

Oh boy! What costume i'm going to get!?:b: One that i want?:bee:

"Get Yoshi Blue Costume"

Facepalm(1).gif

You don't know how much i hate those Amiibo exist.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I've been working on a few Super Mario Maker levels recently.
I have one that makes use of the two different Shell hats, and one that makes use of the Checkpoint system in an interesting (To me) way.
I also recently posted a few levels involving very quick action.
I might post them later.
Also, once I've finished editing The Bitlands, I'll give you the code, ok Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom