• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've been working on a few Super Mario Maker levels recently.
I have one that makes use of the two different Shell hats, and one that makes use of the Checkpoint system in an interesting (To me) way.
I also recently posted a few levels involving very quick action.
I might post them later.
Also, once I've finished editing The Bitlands, I'll give you the code, ok Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ?
I am totally OK with this. :) I can't wait to try it.
L9VOm7Z.png

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm sure I was completely unrecognizable after I removed one letter from my username.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So are Knuckles and Lyn actually coming to Project M or what?
Probably in 4.0. (But i won't talk about the "leak" for some reason.)

Anyway, i am going to bed. So have a good time here guys! :)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Huh, haven't seen you in a while. How's it going?

Well, were waiting for december. Speculation isn't as active as it used to though.
Oh I'm doing fine, but if you guys want something to speculate about, my cousin said that he got a picture of a new amiibo that's coming out. Now I have no idea whether he's telling the truth or not, but he sent me this image,
amiibo leak copy.jpg

Thoughts?
My thoughts: The monkey ninjas are real, and are coming to smash.:colorful:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
As an alternative question: why not?
Everybody's been asking me why, and I tell them it's my instinct. Then they doubt me. I mean she's very popular and makes more sense then Shovel Knight or Super Meat boy, so I don't know what the problem is. Maybe it's because people think that others are bandwagoning her support? I dunno.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Everybody's been asking me why, and I tell them it's my instinct. Then they doubt me. I mean she's very popular and makes more sense then Shovel Knight or Super Meat boy, so I don't know what the problem is. Maybe it's because people think that others are bandwagoning her support? I dunno.
I can see why over Meat Boy, but why over Shovel Knight?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Personally I think any other third-parties at this point are neither safe nor (for the most part anyhow) ridiculous bets.

She's still not along the lines of Cloud's levels of fame either, to be fair. She might arguably stand a better chance than some other third-parties, but that doesn't raise her odds of getting in any higher, it only puts above some other characters.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Personally I think any other third-parties at this point are neither safe nor (for the most part anyhow) ridiculous bets.

She's still not along the lines of Cloud's levels of fame either, to be fair. She might arguably stand a better chance than some other third-parties, but that doesn't raise her odds of getting in any higher, it only puts above some other characters.
True, I'd say that it'd either be her, Rayman, or Banjo.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She's overall had more history and whatnot, not to mention a closer relationship with Nintendo.
True, though Shovel Knight seems to be the unofficial mascot for indie gaming. And he has an Amiibo, not to mention Yach Club definetely gets along with Nintendo.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have Shantae.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
True, though Shovel Knight seems to be the unofficial mascot for indie gaming. And he has an Amiibo, not to mention Yach Club definetely gets along with Nintendo.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have Shantae.
Thing is that the Amiibo was YGC's idea, they manufactured it themselves with Nintendo's permission. Not to mention they withdrew SK's exclusivity for Nintendo in within a year. Also the fact that he's nearly unknown in Japan. (Shantae's game was released there and was pretty successful there I believe)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thing is that the Amiibo was YGC's idea, they manufactured it themselves with Nintendo's permission. Not to mention they withdrew SK's exclusivity for Nintendo in within a year. Also the fact that he's nearly unknown in Japan. (Shantae's game was released there and was pretty successful there I believe)
The first Shantae was realesed in Japan, but was even more of a commercial flop than in America.

They didn't get Risky's Revenge.

Pirate's Curse was released not long ago in physical form there, but I''m not sure if it got any sucess.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The first Shantae was realesed in Japan, but was even more of a commercial flop than in America.

They didn't get Risky's Revenge.

Pirate's Curse was released not long ago in physical form there, but I''m not sure if it got any sucess.
It did actually, lotta people got the game I believe. And Famitsu gave it a 32/40!

Last edited:

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Also the fact that he's nearly unknown in Japan.
Well to be entirely fair: Melee Marth/Roy were included pretty much just for the JP audience, Shulk was added even though he had almost no recognition in the US, and Little Mac was added almost entirely for the US audience.

Anything can happen, bud.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well to be entirely fair: Melee Marth/Roy were included pretty much just for the JP audience, Shulk was added even though he had almost no recognition in the US, and Little Mac was added almost entirely for the US audience.

Anything can happen, bud.
This is kind of a different story though... All of those characters were owned by Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom