• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Oh great character arguments
Everyone thinks they know **** when in actuality what we think we know or think doesn't mean anything cause Sakurai
He's gonna add who he wants and who he sees fit, no point in arguing about who you think is likely based on your standards and terms

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Everyone thinks they know **** when in actuality what we think we know or think doesn't mean anything cause Sakurai
He's gonna add who he wants and who he sees fit, no point in arguing about who you think is likely based on your standards and terms
oh ok then . . .

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You don't have to be rude about it ya know...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You don't have to be rude about it ya know...
Don't see how it was rude
Just being blunt about a known fact by now
I want Bayonetta but I'm not gonna argue her likeliness n all or who she deserves a spot over cause it doesn't matter given who's handling the game
It's just unnecessary arguments with people
Because of :4cloud: now many people really think Sakurai will add anything because it exists.
Lmao people are funny
Cloud is an iconic vidya game character, it's not like he's Cooking Mama

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Don't see how it was rude
Just being blunt about a known fact by now
I want Bayonetta but I'm not gonna argue her likeliness n all or who she deserves a spot over cause it doesn't matter given who's handling the game
It's just unnecessary arguments with people

Lmao people are funny
Cloud is an iconic vidya game character, it's not like he's Cooking Mama
Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you meant, my apologies. And yeah, it's not like he's Kirito (My pipe dream)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Christ in heaven, Guitar Hero Live is R$600 here in Brazil!
And I thought Fallout 4's 249,99 pre-order price tag was expensive!

EDIT: just learned Super Mario Maker is 400-440 as well, holy ****
Its cheaper to just fly out of the country, buy the games in another country and come back.
or you can use eBay, theres always that

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why care? Link vs. Cloud is a dream matchup that is FINALLY possible outside the realm of pipe dreams! :lol:
Seriously. At this point I can't help but wonder what Sakurai and the others will think of next.

I mean 15 years ago, would you really think that you'd see Ganon kicking the **** out of Bowser before Melee happened? Now look at we are. Mario's fighting Sonic. Mega Man's fighting Samus. Ryu and Little Mac are duking it out now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've got to ask, why am I predicting Shantae, just why? I legit don't know.
I'm not even sure if any of the "indie" characters should be chosen. But between her, Shovel Knight and Quote, I think she'd be the best choice.

Though at this point I just want someone with a cool moveset.(Or maybe someone decent from Metroid.)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'm not even sure if any of the "indie" characters should be chosen. But between her, Shovel Knight and Quote, I think she'd be the best choice.

Though at this point I just want someone with a cool moveset.(Or maybe someone decent from Metroid.)
SWEET JESUS HOLY CHRIST SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS QUOTE.

THANK YOU!

D

Deleted member

I'd like it if Rayman got in. I tried the Rayman Legends demo and it was a blast. He'd fit right in. Bomberman's also a great choice.

D

Deleted member

I'm still surprised it's on. The voice actor who voices Timmy must be an adult by now. But I always enjoyed it. Even the new ones. It's a classic.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I lost interest in Fairly Oddparents after Sparky's inclusion due to it changing Timmy's voice actor. He sounds like someone doing a bad impression of a nerd in the brazilian dub.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I've just finished 2 looooooong play sessions of Persona 4.
The In-game date is November 11 - at Night.
I made major progress on my Social Links, and I finished Heaven in a single day.
Kunino Saigiri was a very interesting boss fight.
Here are my SL Levels:
Fool: 9
Magician: 7
Priestess: MAX
Empress: MAX
Emperor: 5
Hierophant: MAX
Lovers: 6
Chariot: 5
Justice: MAX
Hermit: MAX
Fortune: 2
Strength: 6
Hanged Man: 8
Death: MAX
Temperance: 5
Devil: MAX
Star: 9
Moon: 4
Sun: 9

Sun is very close, but for the next few days until Nanako gets better, I plan on focusing on Magician, Lovers, and Fortune.
If I can start Tower, then I'll work on that as well.
As of now, I am 100% sure that the Tower SL is tied to the Tutoring job.
Igor said that I "Have yet to establish the Judgement Link" when I first fused Trumpeter to max Margaret's SL, and he said "This should be happening around now" when I first fused Taotie a while ago.
This leads me to believe that the Tower is for the Tutor, which is like, the ONLY thing I haven't done in this game yet.

I have maxed my Courage, Knowledge, and Expression, but Understanding and Diligence are still level 4.
Now that I've maxed Justice, Hierophant, and Devil, I no longer have anything to do at night.
Also, the story has taken some interesting turns.
I liked Kunino Saigiri's boss theme.
Aw you didnt max Yosuke yet?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hey, long time no see.
Also with all these username changes I was confused whether you were Still~Wolf or WolfieXVII(I think I got that right), thank god for the "previous usernames" function. But I'm still confused :079:
you will never find out.
except the fact that its obvious.

also cloud head :4cloud:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

SWEET JESUS HOLY CHRIST SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS QUOTE.

THANK YOU!
Oh well I know who Quote is too. I voted for him in the Ballot, as he's the protagonist of my most favorite game, Cave Story.

Quote has a lot of moveset potential, and beyond popular belief, or from I've been mainly hearing, he wouldn't be a second Mega Man. He could, but I see him being more of a Sword/Gun mix. He's even got multiple kinds of recovery options, including using either version of the Booster, or using his Machine Gun...

*continues ranting about his hopes and dreams*

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The show might not be as good as it used to be but this will never get old.
I lost interest in the show as soon as they introduced the dog. There was no need for "Sparky". He didn't change the story in any way, he was just sort of there.
Are there even any decent shows on Nickelodeon anymore? Like any at all?
I'm still surprised it's on. The voice actor who voices Timmy must be an adult by now. But I always enjoyed it. Even the new ones. It's a classic.
Well Timmy's voiced by Tara Strong (I think) so I don't think he'll sound any different.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I lost interest in the show as soon as they introduced the dog. There was no need for "Sparky". He didn't change the story in any way, he was just sort of there.
Are there even any decent shows on Nickelodeon anymore? Like any at all?
I thought they only played Spongebob. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom