• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ugh December 3rd... That feels like forever from now.
If legit, it's still as soon as anyone could possibly hope for, especially if that means it's the day of the Smash broadcast.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hope they announce a release date for Cloud earlier than the December broadcast.

And if not, then I'll instead hope he gets released very shortly after the December Broadcast ends. :p

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Here was when the site was last modified.

Modified: Thu 12 Nov 2015 22:48:05 GMT

So it's fake.

D

Deleted member

Nintenzilla checked the site was last modified on November 12th so this is fake.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think Cloud will be released at the end of the broadcast alongside a new DLC character and probably a new wave of Mii outfits.

D

Deleted member

I think Cloud will be released at the end of the broadcast alongside a new DLC character and probably a new wave of Mii outfits.
Sounds about right. Still got two character slots to fill. Oh no lol. Nitenzilla I meant you were the one who checked the site to see if the rumor was true which it wasn't I didn't mean I did. Sorry for the confusion d.

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sounds about right. Still got two character slots to fill.
I have a feeling we'll get at least one more, but that's just me.

Here are my predictions:
Cloud Strife
King K. Rool
(Bandana) Waddle Dee
Final third-party character (I'm guessing Rayman or Shantae)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a feeling we'll get at least one more, but that's just me.

Here are my predictions:
Cloud Strife
King K. Rool
(Bandana) Waddle Dee
Final third-party character (I'm guessing Rayman or Shantae)
I want this to be true so badly. Cloud is the only one on this list that's actually confirmed. These are all some of the characters I want in. Especially the green crocodile King and the spear master. But even though I believe 100% they have a chance at this point Barney the Dinosaur, John Cena, even Bob the friendly neighbour from across the street maybe more likely. But I won't quit on them.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I want this to be true so badly. Cloud is the only one on this list that's actually confirmed. These are all some of the characters I want in. Especially the green crocodile King and the spear master. But even though I believe 100% they have a chance at this point Barney the Dinosaur, Kohn Cena, even Bob the friendly neighbour from across the street maybe more likely. But I won't quit on them.
I can tell you're just saying this because of what I said about Shovel Knight on the DLC thread. Not cool bro. :( You know all of these characters make sense and were picked based off of clues we've recieved, and not based off of rumors we've recieved.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Please don't hate me man. Honestly I wasn't copying what you were saying it was not my intent to make it sound Ike that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Only prediction I have that I feel safe about is Wolf.

Everyone else are just characters I'm deeply hoping for. Snake, King K. Rool......those two are among the few characters I really care about at this point.

D

Deleted member

But Nintenzilla I get that though. But honestly as much as much as we may want them in. You just never know at this point you know. I didn't mean to upset you so sorry again. But it's not cause of rumor's or anything anyone else could happen. We'll always support these characters but after Cloud? Would say Sora, or even Master Chief? Be a surprise at this point.

D

Deleted member

Shantae has a chance. But it's low. Sadly I do want her in but very unlikely.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
But Nintenzilla I get that though. But honestly as much as much as we may want them in. You just never know at this point you know. I didn't mean to upset you so sorry again. But it's not cause of rumor's or anything anyone else could happen. We'll always support these characters but after Cloud? Would say Sora, or even Master Chief? Be a surprise at this point.
Oh, that's what you meant. Sorry I misunderstood what you meant, my appologies. Anyways, not really actually, Cloud isn't too farfetched, and I think we'll get one more third-party character. That character I think could either be Rayman, the character that defined the Western gaming genre, or Shantae, the character that defined the indie genre. Those are the most likely in my opinion, but I could be wrong. As for K. Rool and Bandana Dee, well, they're two of the most requested characters in the Ballot, and are also very unique in their own respective ways, and are both from underepresented franchises, with one representing Nintendo in the past, and the other representing Nintendo (Or HAL in this case) moving forward. So I honestly see this as being the most likely outcome, but that's just me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think at this point. We all will probably doubt any of the characters we want in.

But Nintenzilla I agree. I don't know who will get in but I will support King K. Rool and Bandana Dee till they get in. And if not now then I will await their inclusion Smash 5.

And I'm sorry if what I said upset ya Nintenzilla. I was not copying your stuff in any way if it sounded like that I'm sorry.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think at this point. We all will probably doubt any of the characters we want in.
Going tbh, it;s not really a good way to see it.

Because really, not much changed to doubt everything. We know the ballot would end, we knew dlc would end at one point, we knew that speculation would end at one point.

The only thing that is different is we have a set month in which it would probably end.

In fact, doubting now is a proof of inconsistency because before, we did only have 2 slots left, we still have 2 slots left so having a different belief then and now to me doesn't make much sense.

What should be different however is this is now the time to be prepared if your character ISN'T in. Because you only have a month before it becomes pointless to hope either because it's over or because he's in and hope becomes pointless.

it's like me, I am still positive on Paper Mario chances, but the thing is, I have been prepared to not see him since a long time :)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

But Nintenzilla I agree. I don't know who will get in but I will support King K. Rool and Bandana Dee till they get in. And if not now then I will await their inclusion Smash 5.

And I'm sorry if what I said upset ya Nintenzilla. I was not copying your stuff in any way if it sounded like that I'm sorry.
No I just misunderstood, it's quite alright.

I feel this to be the most realistic outcome, and I feel as though the final third party character will be someone who originated from the West, but is well known enough to Japanese audiences to not be obscure and be profitable for Nintendo.

As for what you said above, I disagree, I feel that we should be confident about what we want and support them till the very end!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Going tbh, it;s not really a good way to see it.

Because really, not much changed to doubt everything. We know the ballot would end, we knew dlc would end at one point, we knew that speculation would end at one point.

The only thing that is different is we have a set month in which it would probably end.

In fact, doubting now is a proof of inconsistency because before, we did only have 2 slots left, we still have 2 slots left so having a different belief then and now to me doesn't make much sense.

What should be different however is this is now the time to be prepared if your character ISN'T in. Because you only have a month before it becomes pointless to hope either because it's over or because he's in and hope becomes pointless.

it's like me, I am still positive on Paper Mario chances, but the thing is, I have been prepared to not see him since a long time :)
Its best to have low expectations then to have any at all

Keep hoping and hoping and soon you will get a shock when they dont show up at all and your hopes are crushed

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Its best to have low expectations then to have any at all
it;s best to actually be consistent in your expectation then rely on emotion reaction.

Cause let's be real, if you know you have a month to accept the eventuality that your character isn't in, it's plenty to accept that scenario and just think realistically.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
....being a trophy has been proven to not affect chances (aka mewtwo).

So I guess Paper Mario is your exception here :)
For Paper Mario, yeah.
For Zero, The Black Knight and Lloyd, not really. :(

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And Layton, who has absolutely nothing other then music that sounds Layton like
The funny thing with the 3 character i listed,all have Mii Costume that i have buy it and use it. Also, Zero and the Black Knight have trophy so. I can't really complain, contrary to some Layton fans. Who have get nothing sadly.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The funny thing with the 3 character i listed,all have Mii Costume that i have buy it and use it. Also, Zero and the Black Knight have trophy so. I can't really complain, contrary to some Layton fans. Who have get nothing sadly.
Thats why I would even settle for a simple trophy but watch us not even get that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom