• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I totally think Snake is gonna return now.
I feel conflicted about this, yeah it'd be cool if Snake comes back; but then I remember that good Snake players are absolute dastards to fight.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh. Looks like December is gonna be a pretty good month for Nintendo:

Serebii - "In this month's issue of CoroCoro, it has a page detailing what will be in the next issue. In this, it has a note stating that big Pokémon news for 2016 will be revealed in the issue. Typically, in the issues released in December, the first details of the next movie are revealed, but the issue doesn't clarify if this is what it is referring to. The magazine is due for release on December 15th and we'll cover the news as and when it comes so keep checking back"

My guess? Pokemon Z. I don't play the main games anymore, but I'm still fairly interested in hearing more details about Zydoge.

D

Deleted member

He will in time. We could consider him a Christmas present. Right Cloud?
Cloud: Humph. *Walks away.*

Me: Love that guy.

Holy cow Yo- Kai Watch has been amazing charming, full of humor and, and just so much personality. It was great 10/10! The final boss music my goodness I still can't get it out of my head. Second favourite theme after the main battle theme. It makes ya feel like your facing the main villain in a final epic clash. To stop his or her evil plan. God stuff in game and music.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh. Looks like December is gonna be a pretty good month for Nintendo:

Serebii - "In this month's issue of CoroCoro, it has a page detailing what will be in the next issue. In this, it has a note stating that big Pokémon news for 2016 will be revealed in the issue. Typically, in the issues released in December, the first details of the next movie are revealed, but the issue doesn't clarify if this is what it is referring to. The magazine is due for release on December 15th and we'll cover the news as and when it comes so keep checking back"

My guess? Pokemon Z. I don't play the main games anymore, but I'm still fairly interested in hearing more details about Zydoge.
I'd rather they do the next gen instead of Z. Especially if it's in India like it's been nodded to.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
He will in time. We could consider him a Christmas present. Right Cloud?
Cloud: Humph. *Walks away.*

Me: Love that guy.

Holy cow Yo- Kai Watch has been amazing charming, full of humor and, and just so much personality. It was great 10/10! The final boss music my goodness I still can't get it out of my head. Second favourite theme after the main battle theme. It makes ya feel like your facing the main villain in a final epic clash. To stop his or her evil plan. God stuff in game and music.
Um, is it as good as this?

D

Deleted member

I don't if it's as good. But as far as final battle music it's definetly amazing!

D

Deleted member

*Looks outside window.*

Cloud: Hello Kremling Man!

Me: How did you get out there?

Cloud: I'm taking a walk.

Me: Eh aren't people scared seing you with the buster sword and all.

Cloud: I've introduced myself now I'm off. Don't forget to buy me and the Midgar stage when they release. And also main me.

Me: Like I'm going to say no to that. But I don't even have it.

Cloud: Buy it.

Me: If I don't get it you being in is good enough for me and Midgar.

Cloud: Good. Goodbye. *Walks off.*

Me: *Me wakes up.* What a strange dream I really need to lay off the beer.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Cloud made me realise emos can also have bright hair.
To be fair, Cloud has very good reasons for the "emo" traits he has.

Whereas my emo ex girlfriend and her friends have no reason besides having barely any optimism whatsoever and just need to lighten up. A LOT.

But that's all I know about emo as an archetype because that's all I personally have seen.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*Looks outside window.*

Cloud: I've introduced myself now I'm off. Don't forget to buy me and the Midgar stage when they release. And also main me.

> roleplays as self and cloud by his self

I'm not even gonna give you a star. Try harder next time.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
*Looks outside window.*

0/10 Cloud is OOC git gud at fanfic.

:troll:

D

Deleted member

Don't really care. I tried and I failed. Simple as that.

Cloud: Hmph. You really did a bad job.

Me: Oh stop nagging me.

Cloud: Like I care. Just do it better next time.

Me: Whatevs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'd rather they do the next gen instead of Z. Especially if it's in India like it's been nodded to.
Where was it nodded to be in India? I forgot where I got the assumption, but I thought it was nodded to be in Italy.

D

Deleted member

But honestly guys your right Cloud is cold, calculated, and calm. Not a salesmen. So thanks for the pointers. I really do appreciate it and I mean that sorry for sounding like a grump.

As for Z looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member

I thought it stays? Well I guess it makes sense it's only a temporary thing.

Is there a way to check it anyone know?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Where was it nodded to be in India? I forgot where I got the assumption, but I thought it was nodded to be in Italy.
Hoopa and Volcanion are based off of Indian mythology. Hoopa is a Djinn and Volcanion is... Something I forget. lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hoopa and Volcanion are based off of Indian mythology. Hoopa is a Djinn and Volcanion is... Something I forget. lol
The three ingame legendaries are, too, though, even if they also represent Norse mythology.

Yveltal is Shiva the DESTROYER.
Xerneas is the creation god and Zygarde is the preservation god with an Indian motif.

However, I think at the end of the day it means nothing. While I suppose you could make the argument that the Musketeer trio hinted at Kalos, the primary legendaries of Gen 5 are based off of Taoism, and it's not like we got an Asian country for the next region.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Volcanion has nothing to do with Indian mythology. :p

Hoopa does. And so do the trio of Xerneas, Zygarde and Yveltal do seem to be based on the trio of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva but with a lot of creative liberties.

:231:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some reason, ARK Survival added feathers to their quetzelcaotlus

It looks kind of dumb now

Quetzelcaotlus didn't have feathers

Although it might have had modified scales that were similar to feathers

The problem is the large feathers they put on it's crest imo