• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
They could've made it a bit different though, no? Instead of using ctrl+v....
It is different, Cloud is all slash and has a stage sized explosion finish and he dashes to initiate while Ike has kicks and a small explosion and uses a fire wave to initiate. I saw no one say copy paste when Mii brawler is just a punch version of great aether!

D

Deleted member

I don't know if King K. Rool, Isaac, or Wolf will make it in. I still believe 100% there coming. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone else. Which I'd be fine with.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, guess I'll make a Smash Broadcast bingo, with Spongebob images because ayyy lmao

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I've been messing around with Bowser Jr for about a month now, but I think I'm gonna main him. He's really fun, and he has some pretty cool tricks as well.

I just wish he had actual alt colors instead of all the frigging Koopalings....

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It is different, Cloud is all slash and has a stage sized explosion finish and he dashes to initiate while Ike has kicks and a small explosion and uses a fire wave to initiate. I saw no one say copy paste when Mii brawler is just a punch version of great aether!
I thought Brawler's was basically a copy of Great Aether. Same with Cloud's. They aren't all exact copies though as there are differences in some properties like animation and what you said. However, the overall look is still very similar.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I prefer two epic looking Great Aether/Ominslash than two Landmastah even if the tanks have different characteristics

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Cloud,Ike, Brawler, Greninja and even Zoroark share the "knock enemy into air then maul them" attack but at least it is not a literal copy paste. LIKE A CERTAIN LAND VEHICLE OF THE MASTER VARIETY!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
-crump- -crump- do you wan to play Smash 4? I want to test my ZSS against your Bowser Jr.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Do they really?
Huh, I never knew that. Can you elaborate?
:fox::4fox:: High firepower and ground speed with poor air, weak flight capabilities
:falco::4falco:: Low firepower and ground speed with great flight capabilities and extra damage on barrel rolls
:wolf:: High power, speed and damage on everything with great flight capabilities, but the tank dissapears 6 seconds earlier than the others

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I can't at the moment, but I can probably play a few rounds in about an hour, if you're still free. :ohwell:
I might be able to play in a hour since i like to stay up super late. :psycho:

I will ask the Disco Room if anyone wants to play there for now. :)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
"they should add skull kid to smash"
"yeah, undertale was a cool game"
"hhhuhhhehhuhhrarhhuhohhhyarghh"

D

Deleted member

"they should add skull kid to smash"
"yeah, undertale was a cool game"
"hhhuhhhehhuhhrarhhuhohhhyarghh"
Are you being inspirited by a Yo-Kai? *Uses Yo-Kai Watch to scan for Yo-Kai.* Nope all good. *Stops scanning.* Undertake sounds good.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Cloud doesn't show up for me. Other than that, I'm seeing them.
Cloud and a few others don't show up... Who is the one who fixes these things?
___
I started to play Dragon Ball Z Sonic Warriors. Its okay. I also tried to Platinum version but it crashed. Is this a problem for you guys? I can't play Pokemon DS games on my 2ds. That sucks to because Platinum is probably one of my favorite games on DS.

777Laser

Smash Apprentice
Been stressed, wish Cloud, who is my favorite video game character was out now. Watching others play him until I got the means to buy him would alleviate this bottomless feeling I have.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
:fox::4fox:: High firepower and ground speed with poor air, weak flight capabilities
:falco::4falco:: Low firepower and ground speed with great flight capabilities and extra damage on barrel rolls
:wolf:: High power, speed and damage on everything with great flight capabilities, but the tank dissapears 6 seconds earlier than the others
I got a feeling Wolf will get a new FS if he does in fact return, Sakurai seemed to have learned his lesson on giving more than 1 character let alone 3 the same exact FS as one another (aside from the Zelda/Sheik/Dark Pit fiasco with the Light Arrow, and the Critical Hits for Marth/Lucina (Roy's is far different from theirs though).

In before Wolf gets the long desired FS that Falco should have gotten in this game in the Arwing (only except it's the Wolfen) and it ends up cloning Zero Suit Samus's FS, that would literally cause a firestorm of hate.

Heck if it means Wolf getting a FS that Falco should have gotten in this game that gets him back in, I'm willing to say it's well worth it.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

I got a feeling Wolf will get a new FS if he does in fact return, Sakurai seemed to have learned his lesson on giving more than 1 character let alone 3 the same exact FS as one another (aside from the Zelda/Sheik/Dark Pit fiasco with the Arrow, and the Critical Hits for Marth/Lucina (Roy's is far different from theirs though).

In before Wolf gets the long desired FS that Falco should have gotten in this game in the Arwing (only except it's the Wolfen) and it ends up cloning Zero Sui Samus's FS, that would literally cause a firestorm of hate.

Heck if it means Wolf getting a FS that Falco should have gotten in this game that gets him back in, I'm willing to say it's well worth it.
I though his final smash would have him contact Panther, and Leon to shoot at people in their Wolfen's.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I watched the first episode of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan... and I liked it... what's wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom