• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Both of you should just have the Nintendo Direct tab on the official website open on your mobile device so that you can watch it during breaks or whenever you are free.

Avoid Nintendo's YouTube, you will be spoiled beyond belief.
I am not allowed to go online on my phone so I gotta see it when I get home.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am not allowed to go online on my phone so I gotta see it when I get home.
Same for me. I have a limited internet plan and we share it among the 4 (including myself) people in my house. Not to mention, After School only allows music.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I won't be able to watch the Direct live, but I have the page bookmarked so I can watch it unspoiled.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My brother's birthday dinner may inhibit my ability to watch it live as well. Meh, won't really stop me from watching it later.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Windows 10 still has all three options (refresh, reset, and System Restore). So yes.

The free upgrade offer ends on July 29, 2016.
Oh, guess it does have a deadline.
So far my laptop is fine, at least on the surface. At first there's a problem when I login, it has a message I don't understand but I think it tries to tell me there's something doesn't match with my system, I try it twice and it worked. Well my laptop runs a bit slow, maybe my system really needs to refresh.

D

Deleted member

How many hours until the direct?
About nineteen hours left.

Oh, guess it does have a deadline.
So far my laptop is fine, at least on the surface. At first there's a problem when I login, it has a message I don't understand but I think it tries to tell me there's something doesn't match with my system, I try it twice and it worked. Well my laptop runs a bit slow, maybe my system really needs to refresh.
If it's running a bit slow, then maybe a refresh is needed.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm probably going to miss the direct, but that's fine. I trust you guys will tag me if Young Link, Rayman or Quote gets confirmed. Not expecting either of them, but if one of them actually happens... ya know, just throw some confetti my way, eh?

Oh and if it's Rayman, go flood JamesDNaux JamesDNaux 's alert box too, please. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll try to arrive early from buying groceries to catch the direct

Tag me if.... emm... well I have the character I wanted (Ryu) so....tag me if something interesting happens..

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Attempted to catch Manectric on Pokemon Shuffle again. Used up all my coins on a few Great Balls when it was 58% catch rate. Still haven't caught it. Either I have terrible luck or it's rigged and the catch rate is lying to me...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm pretty nonchalant about who wins the ballot, and have been ever since the ballot even existed to be honest. Heck, I only voted for two characters and then called it quits.

Just as long as the fans like it, I like it.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Attempted to catch Manectric on Pokemon Shuffle again. Used up all my coins on a few Great Balls when it was 58% catch rate. Still haven't caught it. Either I have terrible luck or it's rigged and the catch rate is lying to me...
After having tried to catch Manetric at least seven times, I'm pretty sure it's rigged. I get close, but then the game likes to "lol nope" me repeatedly. :(

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After having tried to catch Manetric at least seven times, I'm pretty sure it's rigged. I get close, but then the game likes to "lol nope" me repeatedly. :(
It took me over twenty times of beating Banette with a 30% catch rate before I caught it. The RNG hurts...or as I said it could be rigged.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
It took me over twenty times of beating Banette with a 30% catch rate before I caught it. The RNG hurts...or as I said it could be rigged.
I feel like there's more to the RNG than just the probability of catching it. Cuz when it fails, what determines how many times it will shake before failing? Maybe it's like the catch rate in main series Pokemon games, where it takes other factors into account as well.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm a fan of Dreamland 64 only tbh.

Best neutral stage, almost exactly like Battlefield but with better music.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
I personally think that Wolf, Issac, King K. Rool, or the Inkling have the best chance of getting, in regards to Nintendo. For third parties... I'm honestly not sure. I'm leaning towards Snake, or an indie such as Shantae or Shovel Knight.

I'm not setting any expectations though. I don't want to end up disappointed (which I think a lot of people will be).

Also prepare for a megaton of garbage mii customs. Hoping for Magicant Wii U port and Saffron City. And if any of the characters I mention are added (not including K. Rool and Wolf) then I believe they would also come with a stage.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, as I was watching some undertale lp, I was browsing the ost and I noticed in the lp how this music has sopmething special:

This music has a very long repetitive starts, but NO MATTER what you were doing before hitting play, the very first note of the music is so strong it hits you and you are in the music already. This is strange, I don;t see this much often because that music still has a starter, but it goes in immediately, normally there's a delay where the msuic isn;t as good, so this one shoudl be praised for that.

Oh btw, I might do a pseudo review of the game, there;s insanely good points that I feel are worth talking and there';s some bad one that will explain why I would still pick earthbound over it (and not buy yundertale for the matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom