• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
1) Smash Bros. news. 3 new characters to be released right after the Direct (Wolf, another veteran and Balloon Fighter are my guess). Announcement of a Ballot season pass to be part on the entirety of 2016.
Wait balloon fighter? I think they will announce that Smash Bros ballot results, but I don't really think it will be balloon fighter...
2) Star Fox Zero news. Coming early 2016, includes multiplayer online similar to Assault, has a limited edition with a Classic Fox amiibo or an Arwing amiibo. Comes with a four/five amiibos line just for Star Fox.
Hope they can show those and new gameplay videos, and of course the exact release date.
4) Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer for western countries to ramp up the hype.
And don't forget pre-download. The game is huge, so there has to be pre-download.
5) Giant Minecraft Wii U section. The GamePad works nice and almost every amiibo is usable on the game. Direct becomes kind of boring.
Not a Minecraft fan, but it will be great to see a game that has stick to Xbox, PC that comes to the Wii U. But... on the other hand, Wii U already has Super Mario Maker, don't know if hey will put another custom game like Minecraft.
You mean functions like scan certain amiibos will make them appear in Minecraft? That will be awesome.
6) Youkai Watch trailer / news. 3DS games showcase including Triforce Heroes and stuff like that.
You mean updates and DLC? Cuz those games are out already.
9) Pokémon Z announced for 3DS. Also coming early 2016. Zygarde is the starter pokémon.
Yes... yes... it has to happen... but wouldn't Zygarde as the starter Pokemon be a bit of cheating?
10) Splatoon DLC coming on Christmas. Huge amount of stuff.
Cross my fingers for playable Octoling...
Greatest Direct Bingo Card of all time

I think Smash Bros DLC should be a more "wild" spongebob if there's a trailer for it.
Why is "Pokemon Z trailer" a Spongebob sauce?
"Anime vocaloid fire emblem"... even my hard core FE fan brother isn't interested to that game...
I kind of forgot which episode that Squidward make that face in the "Reggie and Bill".

Snokros

Smash Cadet
I have been doing it with custom fighters off. Everything is on default. Sometimes you just have to be lucky with items and hope you can dodge whatever items the CPU gets.

Edit: I made it all the way to the Hands without losing a life! I've beat that challenge with Ness once, but that was with customs. This is as Mewtwo without customs. Maybe I can do it without losing a life! O_O

Edit 2: And while Smashboards was down for maintenance, I beat it without losing a life. First time beating Classic 9.0 on Wii U without customs and without losing a life! Did it as Mewtwo with a score second to Ganondorf if I don't count Mewtwo and Ness' scores due to using customs. Apparently the difficulty screen still thinks Roy has the top score...I don't know how that works.
what a funny coincidence that you also managed to beat classic 9.0 without losing a life without customs for the first time today. now the strongest pokemon and the king of dreamland can rule classic mode with an iron fist!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Brace yourselves. Winter is approaching. And Crashboards. :4villager:
Greatest Direct Bingo Card of all time

Oh, I love this. That Fire Emblem Fates trailer picture is too perfect. Love the Minecraft and Vocaloid FE pics too. The Splatoon one doesn't fit though because Splatoon isn't very money-grabby. If that's it's definition anyways. :o

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I just want you-know-them in smash ;_;

Okay but seriously, that's my only actual hope from the direct (compared to expectations)

And even then my expectations are rather high due to the lack of info beforehand building up more and more, and I feel that this direct will be sort of a grand "welcome back" extravaganza

But that's just me

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Beat 9.0 with vanilla Yoshi on the 3DS about an year ago. It was hell.
Lost my first stock to Master Blades and won with 160% damage.
I actually yelped out loud when Swarm Yoshi whiffed an Up-smash because one hit from any smash attack would've killed me.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
If Minecraft Wii U happens, I will shamelessly become a Steve in Smash Bros. supporter.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
The guy on the bingo board for Minecraft Wii U would be the opposite of my feelings.

My reaction would be closer to:

image.jpg

Yes I drew this. It was for a Spanish project. I'm failing that class now.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
If Minecraft Wii U happens, I will shamelessly become a Steve in Smash Bros. supporter.
I support you supporting Steve. :4villager:

Hell, I'll join you. :4villager:
image.jpg

I remember saying two years ago that if Minecraft got onto Wii U I would support Steve as a character.

My opinions on that haven't changed.

He's an indie, a gaming icon, he's got a unique and unmistakable design, and all that MOVESET POTENTIAL.

With Random Generated stages now we can finally have a working "Minecraft World" stage too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello my friend! I'm finally back! Those 2 days we're great! I have made more draw and the Nintendo Direct is coming soon.

This is going to be gud.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Steve's popularity is WAY beyond Shovel Knight or Shantae's. If Minecraft Wii U happens, he could very well be the first indie rep.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Direct starts at 5:00 for me, it's late but worth it!

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hello my friend! I'm finally back! Those 2 days we're great! I have made more draw and the Nintendo Direct is coming soon.

This is going to be gud.
Hi. I am playing Mega man X3 with the Zero hack right now and soon maybe i will play on PS2 and search for more threads for ZSS, Marth, Melee and Smash 4.

did i also mention i had a sugar rush in school today? :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi. I am playing Mega man X3 with the Zero hack right now and soon maybe i will play on PS2 and search for more threads for ZSS, Marth, Melee and Smash 4.

did i also mention i had a sugar rush in school today? :p
Good for you so! :)

But i have see the horrible new that the Direct will be at 23:00 for me.
kristoph1-pounds(c).gif

Goddamnit Nintendo.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And you know the best part about Steve being a newcomer, the glorious salt that would come out of Shokio and the legions of Minecraft haters throughout the web.

Though Minecraft does seem like fun and I'll be willing to get the Wii U version over downloading the PC original.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For me the Direct will start a 22:00 i think in the UK. I mostly like to stay up really late.
I think i'm just going to take my other computer when everyone here will be sleeping at the time at the direct. I don't want to miss the hype.

Also, i have get more star of my level. And my most popular level is Forest Maze. And the second be Freddy Fazbear Pizza. Strange but hey, i'm not going to complain.:awesome:

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Personally, supporting a character just to revel in the salt that would come with them is a poor reason to support a character; they should get in on their own merits and not as a twoll pick for teh lolzerz. If you're going to be supportive for a character, it should be for legitimate reasons outside of the lolz factor; that sort of thing is why we have things like Super Smash Flash with it's abundance of anime characters. You should be able to say why you want someone in Smash for reasons other than "it'd be funny to see the salt lol".

I mean, this is coming from the guy who wants friggin' Optimus Prime in a Smash game. You don't get any more outlandish than that, and here I am saying that people need to have reasons for supporting their characters. :p

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
If Minecraft does come to Wii U, I would absolutely be OK with Steve?! joining the roster. He's a real all star.
At the least, there should be a Minecraft stage to accompany Banjo and Kazooie :4pacman:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
While I did say I'd shut my mouth regarding the Minecraft Wii U rumor, I want to share my personal thoughts regarding why it would benefit greatly on the Wii U.

First and foremost, Nintendo is the only home console not to have Minecraft in its library. Therefore, for those originally inable to give Minecraft a try could possibly have their chance.

The Wii U is the best console to start with for a couple reasons. For one, the game could use the Gamepad to separate itself from it's counterparts, if they choose to do so. Ways of doing this could include the introduction of Blueprints, an idea almost prayed for by us constructors. It could also have a second screen inventory, which would allow for quicker access to our items. The second reason why it's a good time to be on the Wii U now is because the console is very hot right now. Splatoon, Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors... Then you throw in one of the most highly anticipated indies into that cauldron of goodness. It's too perfect.

I want this to happen. This is the best time to do it. Notch would not do it, but if Microsoft allows it, it could open up a much more friendlier future for Nintendo and Microsoft, which mayhaps could lead to other collaborations. Like... Steve and Smash Bros. :grin:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
While I did say I'd shut my mouth regarding the Minecraft Wii U rumor, I want to share my personal thoughts regarding why it would benefit greatly on the Wii U.

First and foremost, Nintendo is the only home console not to have Minecraft in its library. Therefore, for those originally inable to give Minecraft a try could possibly have their chance.

The Wii U is the best console to start with for a couple reasons. For one, the game could use the Gamepad to separate itself from it's counterparts, if they choose to do so. Ways of doing this could include the introduction of Blueprints, an idea almost prayed for by us constructors. It could also have a second screen inventory, which would allow for quicker access to our items. The second reason why it's a good time to be on the Wii U now is because the console is very hot right now. Splatoon, Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors... Then you throw in one of the most highly anticipated indies into that cauldron of goodness. It's too perfect.

I want this to happen. This is the best time to do it. Notch would not do it, but if Microsoft allows it, it could open up a much more friendlier future for Nintendo and Microsoft, which mayhaps could lead to other collaborations. Like... Steve and Smash Bros. :grin:
Or even better...

D

Deleted member

And you know the best part about Steve being a newcomer, the glorious salt that would come out of Shokio and the legions of Minecraft haters throughout the web.
Still a better suggestion than replacing Mega Man with a Call of Duty soldier.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Though Minecraft does seem like fun and I'll be willing to get the Wii U version over downloading the PC original.
Get the original first.

For best first impressions don't play in crowded servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom