• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Issac, King K. Rool, Wolf, Snake, Shantae, etc... can't wait to purchase these mii customs.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just a heads up,

If anyone wants Robonyan:

Construction Site. Trash cans/cardboard. A-Rank. Bring tuna.

He's a pain to get, but he's the only A-Rank there. If you see an A on your radar, it's him.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
If you don't mind me asking but where did you get so many souls from?
I make a living out of beating people in a children's card game and stealing their souls as a prize. The stakes are ridiculous for that, but people still choose to play. :awesome:
And it's okay I can wait for mah Doritos and potatoes. :secretkpop:
Great! Here are your potatoes. Let me go pour the Mountain Dew first and then I'll bring that with the Doritos. :happysheep:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hang on, I'm just trying to get the correct amount. I have more souls than I do Doritos and potatoes, so I'm looking for change. :awesome:
Why do you even have those? :facepalm:

Were you growing a pet eggplant or do you just have disturbed taste?

Because I have lasers. Looooots of lasers.
:4pit:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Why do you even have those? :facepalm:
Souls are awesome! They're all glowy and stuff and they're fun to look at. So I collect them. :awesome:

Were you growing a pet eggplant or do you just have disturbed taste?
Silly Coricus, why would I give them to Darryl? He gets more than enough sunlight. And actually, the souls are too salty for my liking. But I'm not surprised. After losing your soul in a children's card game, there's bound to be a lot of :shaker:.

Because I have lasers. Looooots of lasers.
:4pit:
Ooh, cool! :awesome:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm learning that I'm terrible playing as my favorite character. I've beaten Classic on 9.0 on the first try with many characters, but I already wasted 9943 coins on attempts with Mewtwo. That's after adding coins I earned back...I'm at a -9943 coin deficit because I suck with my main. :(

Haven't even gotten as far as Fighting Mii Team...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm learning that I'm terrible playing as my favorite character. I've beaten Classic on 9.0 on the first try with many characters, but I already wasted 9943 coins on attempts with Mewtwo. That's after adding coins I earned back...I'm at a -9943 coin deficit because I suck with my main. :(

That's more of the game's fault than yours. Items mixed with the best CPUs we've ever had makes it pretty difficult.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

It's simple really...

Get gud. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope tomorrow this thread gets filled with users just like in the gud ol times :denzel:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I make a living out of beating people in a children's card game and stealing their souls as a prize. The stakes are ridiculous for that, but people still choose to play. :awesome:

Great! Here are your potatoes. Let me go pour the Mountain Dew first and then I'll bring that with the Doritos. :happysheep:
Yay! I got mer potatoes! I'm going to be making me some French fries. :denzel:
Let me go pour the Mountain Dew first and then I'll bring that with the Doritos. :happysheep:
Hey darlings-1-1.png

Omg I feel like I'm getting spoiled right now. :awesome:
Best day ever.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The direct is in the dead of the night for me (3:30 AM) so I'll not be able to watch it live.

But I don't care about spoilers so much so I'll dive straight into the tears or happiness or whatever is the mood here.

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The direct is in the dead of the night for me (3:30 AM) so I'll not be able to watch it live.

But I don't care about spoilers so much so I'll dive straight into the tears or happiness or whatever is the mood here.

If you see me with a happy Sanae avi, that means stuff went great with the direct (like Pokémon Z confirmed or Zelda U/Twilight Princess HD) :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hey if anyone knows how you're feeling it's me.
As a Lucina main? I beat Classic on 9.0 with her on my first try. She's decent, but not as good as Marth.
Right now I'm at a 14457 coin deficit. I lost in a 4v4 battle. For some reason, CPUs become dumb when they join my side. Lucina jumped off the edge with a hammer...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember my first Try beating 9.0 with Lucina; I was on fire... but then I jumped straight into a Danger Zone and got rekt

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
User was warned for linking inappropriate drug references
-removed-

Bluehaven Bluehaven , a relevant video. :awesome:

Anyways, I gotta go now, so see ya later! :)
P.S. You da the real MVP

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
UH OH.
TIME TO SOUND THE ALARMS.
BWEE BWEE BWEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I CAN FEEL THE PLACE BEING ON FIRE ALREADY

Of course I blame Warchamp :troll:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If it's running a bit slow, then maybe a refresh is needed.
Yep, but because I need to reinstall my Kaspersky and Office, I think I'll refresh my laptop next year after this semester is over.

Can't believe Ip Man is getting a 3rd movie. And I was a bit surprise there wasn't any dialogue in this trailer, no Cantonese or English...
And yes... Mike Tyson is in this movie.
Even though the trailer says the movie will come next year's January, but it will actually be coming on Christmas eve this year in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, and Australia.

Dead in the night hm... India and Taiwan aren't far away. I think the NA region will be broadcast at 6:00 AM in the morning in my time, let's just hope I my laptop won't have any problem when opening it...

Seattle (U.S.A. - Washington) Thursday, 12 November 2015, 14:00:00 PST UTC-8 hours
Taichung (Taiwan) Friday, 13 November 2015, 06:00:00 CST UTC+8 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, 12 November 2015, 22:00:00
And here's my guess and prediction of Nintendo direct's host. I think it's pretty obvious Japan's Direct will be hosted by Morimoto who host the May 31 Japanese Nintendo Direct this year. And NA Direct will be host by Reggie and Bill. And as usual NA and European Direct might not get that much of info on new games but updates on the games we have, whereas Japan might get more Japanese region related news, and maybe some new games as well.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I finally beat Classic on 9.0 with Mewtwo twice in a row. Now at a 2933 coin deficit from when I started. Winning one more time should be enough to make up for it. I don't know how they determine who shows up as top score during difficulty selection though as Roy shows up even though many other characters have a higher score than him. Mii fighters are the only ones I haven't attempted 9.0 with yet. Probably won't until I figure out how to get Mewtwo on that difficulty screen since he has the high score... >_>

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It'd be cool if it were Inkling and/or Isaac
One popular and one that should be in (Because they remove him as assist trophy, we already got Little Mac who was an assist trophy but now a playable character, so why not Issac?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I messed up with the timezones and I thought the direct was at 1pm MT but it is at 3pm MT
looks like I'll surely make it to see it

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As a Lucina main? I beat Classic on 9.0 with her on my first try. She's decent, but not as good as Marth.
Right now I'm at a 14457 coin deficit. I lost in a 4v4 battle. For some reason, CPUs become dumb when they join my side. Lucina jumped off the edge with a hammer...
I haven't beaten Classic with anyone at or above 6.0......

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Fortress has become the easiest part about 9.0 once you know where and when enemies spawn. Edges can be annoying at times, and it sucks when I get unlucky and lose my first life on the Hands...My last attempt before I stopped to watch Star Wars Rebels was when I lost my first stock right as I defeated Master Hand while he was tossing floating cards. I somehow missed the edge and fell to my death. I somehow managed to survive the rest of the time though and beat it with 5% damage after grabbing the heart before the fortress.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I have been doing it with custom fighters off. Everything is on default. Sometimes you just have to be lucky with items and hope you can dodge whatever items the CPU gets.

Edit: I made it all the way to the Hands without losing a life! I've beat that challenge with Ness once, but that was with customs. This is as Mewtwo without customs. Maybe I can do it without losing a life! O_O

Edit 2: And while Smashboards was down for maintenance, I beat it without losing a life. First time beating Classic 9.0 on Wii U without customs and without losing a life! Did it as Mewtwo with a score second to Ganondorf if I don't count Mewtwo and Ness' scores due to using customs. Apparently the difficulty screen still thinks Roy has the top score...I don't know how that works.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Am I the only one who thinks CPUs should be nerfed? Some of the nonsense they're able to do just feels way too bot-like, and makes the higher difficulties not even fun. I love a challenge, but not if I'm facing one that can land perfect shields on almost every hit, etc..

I'm with praline praline - I would prefer not to use badges. I would rather go normal and fight my way through. Master Core is a chump, like most bosses, and once you learn him, he's just a final round nuisance. But getting past the masses just isn't worth my time.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have been doing it with custom fighters off. Everything is on default. Sometimes you just have to be lucky with items and hope you can dodge whatever items the CPU gets.
I still can't do it even with customs, looks like I need to try harder.
Am I the only one who thinks CPUs should be nerfed? Some of the nonsense they're able to do just feels way too bot-like, and makes the higher difficulties not even fun. I love a challenge, but not if I'm facing one that can land perfect shields on almost every hit, etc..
That's what makes CPUs more worth for training, it gives you more chance of practice. I think even Lv 9 CPUs has a bit of flaws sometime, amiibo CPU are more worth for training imo.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
My prediction/wishlist for the Direct:

1) Smash Bros. news. 3 new characters to be released right after the Direct (Wolf, another veteran and Balloon Fighter are my guess). Announcement of a Ballot season pass to be part on the entirety of 2016.
2) Star Fox Zero news. Coming early 2016, includes multiplayer online similar to Assault, has a limited edition with a Classic Fox amiibo or an Arwing amiibo. Comes with a four/five amiibos line just for Star Fox.
3) Twilight Princess HD. Coming with some big-ass limited edition to please the wait for Zelda U. A proper Link amiibo, maybe bigger than usual. The textures are completely re-done like for Wind Waker and the gameplay has some tweaks to it. Early 2016.
4) Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer for western countries to ramp up the hype.
5) Giant Minecraft Wii U section. The GamePad works nice and almost every amiibo is usable on the game. Direct becomes kind of boring.
6) Youkai Watch trailer / news. 3DS games showcase including Triforce Heroes and stuff like that.
7) Pikmin 4 announcement for Wii U. Coming Spring 2016. Very similar to 3, uses the same assets but features new locations and a couple of new Pikmins. Olimar and Alph are the protagonists. Story involves about them trying to colonize a new planet with the Pikmins.
8) Pokkén Tournament trailer with a new character announced. Coming to WiiU in Spring 2016 and has amiibos (including Shadow Mewtwo).
9) Pokémon Z announced for 3DS. Also coming early 2016. Zygarde is the starter pokémon.
10) Splatoon DLC coming on Christmas. Huge amount of stuff.
11) Zelda U teaser. Graphics are unchanged. Coming November 2016 on WiiU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom