• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
TBH the morality of sexing someone depends more upon their mental maturity, as in capacity to fully understand and agree to the arrangement, moreso than physical maturity.
However, the two are inextricably linked, so it can be assumed with near 100% surety that they'd not have the proper capacity to agree before a certain age.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I'd really love to watch the direct, but I have an appointment at 4:45 until 5:30, which means I'll miss it in my timezone (ET)

Also, I decided to try out BrantSteele's other simulators, and this happened (In the Survivor 5 simulator, to be specific)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Quick question. Could someone explain to me what's happening to the legality of Castle Siege, Delfino, and Halberd as Counterpicks?
I never knew Castle Siege was a counterpick. I thought the walk-offs and statues would have caused it to be banned.

Maybe the transitions (and if your Halberd) stage hazards are being evaluated on how their influence can impact gameplay.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I never knew Castle Siege was a counterpick. I thought the walk-offs and statues would have caused it to be banned.

Maybe the transitions (and if your Halberd) stage hazards are being evaluated on how their influence can impact gameplay.
I'm just curious because I heard about them wanting those stages banned less than 2 weeks ago on a stream, and I'm even more curious since those have been counterpicks since Brawl.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I'm just curious because I heard about them wanting those stages banned less than 2 weeks ago on a stream, and I'm even more curious since those have been counterpicks since Brawl.
I can't tell if your asking why they are legal or how come they are not.
Personally, I think rules just need to be set up for certain stages.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm asking why they're getting banned.
Most scenes have had them banned since the beginning.

Halberd and Delfino were almost universally banned after EVO, with Castle Siege only being legal in tournaments that had their stagelists locked a long time in advance (TBH5 being the last I can think of seeing it).

Nowadays, most TO's use standard "starters only" stagelists (BF/Miiverse, FD/Omegas, SV and T&C, with Lylat Cruise and sometimes Dream Land 64 drifting in and out of being either 5th starter or the only counterpicks alongside Duck Hunt, which also gets banned sometimes).

The majority of the discussion/debates about them can be found in this thread:

http://smashboards.com/threads/stage-legality-discussion-thread.401784/

Personally a fan of more diverse stagelists, myself.

Luig

Confused
Most scenes have had them banned since the beginning.

Halberd and Delfino were almost universally banned after EVO, with Castle Siege only being legal in tournaments that had their stagelists locked a long time in advance (TBH5 being the last I can think of seeing it).

Nowadays, most TO's use standard "starters only" stagelists (BF/Miiverse, FD/Omegas, SV and T&C, with Lylat Cruise and sometimes Dream Land 64 drifting in and out of being either 5th starter or the only counterpicks alongside Duck Hunt, which also gets banned sometimes).

The majority of the discussion/debates about them can be found in this thread:

http://smashboards.com/threads/stage-legality-discussion-thread.401784/

Personally a fan of more diverse stagelists, myself.
Yeah, I'd rather not play on FD my whole life. That's why I liked those stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom