• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Goku would be incredible because of the meme potential.
Also he was pretty good in SSF2 so I have faith he could turn out well in an official Smash game.
Your signature basically represents when I found out Conker's big reunion was cancelled.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
...I didn't know about this.

My thoughts on this are more along the lines of

than my signature.
Wait you did not know!? I am sad, more or less.
More, because they killed Conker.
Less because it could be an opening for a new ACTUAL game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
C'mon guys, we already know who's getting into Smash
DSC03825.JPG

non-premium users deserve to enjoy this masterpiece blasphemy
It only took me 2 hours to make on Pixlr, so yeah, making leaks is painfully easy lol

Im not hyped with the direct, I want to keep my expectations as low as possible
I don't see Pokémon Z/X2Y2 announced nor Twilight Princess HD, I expect more of Star Fox Zero (with a more polished gameplay hopefully) and maybe Zelda U talk without footage.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
C'mon guys, we already know who's getting into Smash
View attachment 82345
non-premium users deserve to enjoy this masterpiece blasphemy
It only took me 2 hours to make on Pixlr, so yeah, making leaks is painfully easy lol

Im not hyped with the direct, I want to keep my expectations as low as possible
I don't see Pokémon Z/X2Y2 announced nor Twilight Princess HD, I expect more of Star Fox Zero (with a more polished gameplay hopefully) and maybe Zelda U talk without footage.
So that's why you add the dumb 24 to all your avies

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, 24 doesn't go far enough. 'Cause you know what's even funnier than 24?

Indeed :yeahboi:

Dumb fact: The Patrick "24" scene has been one of my favorite scenes of all SpongeBob even before I started watching racing

So that's why you add the dumb 24 to all your avies
Well he's retiring so I kinda have the feels, also hiding the number in the images has become a fun hobbie

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You wouldn't... but I would as you've seen.
Sure call it stupid, don't blame me when you make an enemy out of a person because you dont check your mouth
Well he's retiring so I kinda have the feels, also hiding the number in the images has become a fun hobbie
I just now saw the 24. Its like it slapped me in the face as soon as I realized it was there

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's playful ribbing, Obobo. If he were actually offended I'd stop.. I'm not that big a ****.
Das true and This is the first time I have seen the word ribbing.

I learned a new word :pikachu:

Oh yeah also Imma cheat the system and save, evolve Komasan and if I dont like it I'll just turn off the game and go back from the last save pff

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Indeed :yeahboi:

Dumb fact: The Patrick "24" scene has been one of my favorite scenes of all SpongeBob even before I started watching racing

Hobby is spelled with a y. lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sure call it stupid, don't blame me when you make an enemy out of a person because you dont check your mouth

I just now saw the 24. Its like it slapped me in the face as soon as I realized it was there
Someday I'll hide the 24 in a "Where's Waldo?" image

*evil laugh*

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wait you did not know!? I am sad, more or less.
More, because they killed Conker.
Less because it could be an opening for a new ACTUAL game.
Nope, I don't really follow what goes on with the Xbone and it's games, so this is the first time I'm hearing this.
And yeah, episode 1 had it's flaws, if they forgo that with an actual new Conker game with a different direction in the spirit of the originals, that would be good news.

...but on the other hand, maybe a part of the reason it's cancelled is because it didn't sell that well. In which case, RIP anything Conker related besides a cameo in Kinect Sports One...Adult edition.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Flight
So got my laptop back, seems normal now. I didn't reset my laptop, the Internet turned normal hen it was returned. But they still say I need to be careful next.
And I have a question, if I update my Win 8 to 10, can I still use the refresh option?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@Flight
So got my laptop back, seems normal now. I didn't reset my laptop, the Internet turned normal hen it was returned. But they still say I need to be careful next.
And I have a question, if I update my Win 8 to 10, can I still use the refresh option?
Before you do that, take a back-up of all your data. Although yes, Windows 10 also has that option.

:231:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Although yes, Windows 10 also has that option.
But does it have that option if my laptop's original system is Win 8? I saw some websites saying that you can't do the refresh if you update Win 8 to 10 or 8.1

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'm looking big slices of bread that will fit in a toaster, can anyone recommend some brands?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Well, I just failed a Latin quiz I completely forgot about.... :facepalm:

How are you guys? I haven't been active here very much recently. Did I miss anything fun?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But does it have that option if my laptop's original system is Win 8? I saw some websites saying that you can't do the refresh if you update Win 8 to 10 or 8.1
Yes, it does.

You can also go back to Windows 8 (within 1 month of the installation) if you don't like Windows 10.

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
Funny you should mention that, when I've been working on this:
View attachment 82341
Some clarifications:
Winnie the Pooh is Winnie and Tigger.
Aladdin is Aladdin and Jasmine.
Beast is Belle and Beast.
Wreck-It Ralph is Ralph and Vanellope.
Mr. Incredible is Mr Incredible and Elastigirl.
A Disney fighting game is pretty much my dream game. But I have to admit this is a pretty weird roster. I wouldn't be able to stand see alot of these characters get hurt, they're too innocent. Winnie the Pooh characters especially.

I would boil it down to characters that are actually capable of fighting (or at the very least look capable of holding their own).

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
How would Mary Poppins even fight
How would :4villager: fight?
In all seriousness, she has magic, an umbrella that lets her fly, and a bag of tricks she can pull all kinds of stuff out of.
The moveset practically writes itself.

A Disney fighting game is pretty much my dream game. But I have to admit this is a pretty weird roster. I wouldn't be able to stand see alot of these characters get hurt, they're too innocent. Winnie the Pooh characters especially.

I would boil it down to characters that are actually capable of fighting (or at the very least look capable of holding their own).
Well, this would be a really cartoony fighting game. I don't really feel like smash characters are getting "hurt" while I'm playing.
I also feel like making all the characters fighter-types would make it less interesting, and less representative of Disney history.

richy90

Smash Rookie
Talking about "themed" Smash Bros. games, I've been dreaming with a Sonic The Hedgehog one (Super Sonic Smash?) for years. Pokémon also has tons of material for a similar game.
But seriously, Sonic is a gold mine. Tons of characters with potential movesets. The Sonic from Smash Bros is a simple version like his classic platforms game, but even he could have more special attacks (Sonic Wind/Blue Tornado, Lightspeed Attack...). There have been modern Sonic games who gave all characters enough flashy special moves (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle mode, Sonic Battle, Sonic Heroes...)

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
How would :4villager: fight?
In all seriousness, she has magic, an umbrella that lets her fly, and a bag of tricks she can pull all kinds of stuff out of.
The moveset practically writes itself.

Well, this would be a really cartoony fighting game. I don't really feel like smash characters are getting "hurt" while I'm playing.
I also feel like making all the characters fighter-types would make it less interesting, and less representative of Disney history.
The characters themselves don't need to be fighters in their own movies, but it should at least feel appropriate that they're fighting. For example, I think the Mad Hatter would work much better than Alice because he's...well, mad and a wacky character. But characters like Alice, Pooh, several of the princesses there and others are just way too kind and innocent.

Also I don't think most of the movies require more than 1 rep. Toy Story definitely doesn't need 3 characters and the entire Incredible family is very unnecessary.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
R richy90 Sonic Battle gameplay with refinements + Sega All Stars, my money would be shared with Sega. I'd throw even more money if a Nintendo character was included as a guest

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I still need to play the DS Mystery Dungeon games.

I liked the GBA one, especially the story, but I found the gameplay a bit repetitive after the first few dungeons. Didn't help that I had a Bulbasaur, which is a terrible disadvantage against the Kanto legendary birds.

I should play Explorers of Darkness someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom