• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So what are you guys expecting from the Direct?
I'm not the type for expectations. All I can say is that I hope Nintendo finally puts a cap on this ballot. They've ignored it for quite some time, so I also hope they started creating the poll winner(s) as a surprise for the fans. Because despite the ballot being official, no one said the ballot would actually determine the next newcomer.

I really hope Rayman at least got close to the top of the list. The boom Artsy made right before the ballot had definatly made an impact. Whether or not it was sufficient enough- time will tell. I already know my number one lost due to relevancy (Quote - Cave Story), but by all that I hold holy, if he actually gets in, I will **** bricks and my hype alone will destroy the boards.

D

Deleted member

I'd be like Goku in Smash oh yeahhhhhh!

Nah I'd be shocked but happy he's in!

Last edited by a moderator:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Nintendo Direct leak

i wish

Anyway, funny how we're getting a Nintendo Direct on the same day that my school is going on a field trip to The Peanuts movie (FOR FREE EVEN), so this is my favorite week of the month :V

better announce twilight princess hd or i swear to christ

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Honestly though, most of my supported characters are from No Hopers to Unlikely.

Geno, Solo Trainer Red, Simon Belmont, Cloud, Shadow, Takamaru, Saki, even the more popular picks like Shovel Knight and King K. Rool are up for grabs.

Better to wait and see.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
With the Finding Dory trailer, my brother's birthday, potential information on FE Fates's Western release, and Fallout 4, this week is turning out quite nicely.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I just want Wolf. I would be happy. Assuming his moveset is not changed too much.
And about Goku... Now that I actually watch Dragon Ball, I would not be as mad as I originally would have been.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Well, here is 1 out of my many matches going to the Battlegrounds. When this was recorded, it was my third time going. Sadly I could not go today. Please enjoy me losing to Paul.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok now I habve to tag soem people because I jsut found a REALLY SICK AND STYLISH spm gltich that allwos to swim out of bounds 0_o

So

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
@Blargg888
@MegaMarioMan9
@Rockaphin
@tsvlink25
FalKoopa FalKoopa

And I guess the people who I didn;t mentioned but feels interested, just please watch this:

IT'S AWESOME!

The only downside is this can;t be usefull in speedrun so far, but I swear that if you own spm disc, this will work if you have carrie after the underwhere intermission.

For more details in why it works, check the description, but it;s so good!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Had a chance to catch Manectric on Pokemon Shuffle today. Missed first attempt. Asked if I wanted to spend coins on Great Ball with 46% chance. It escaped all four times I used it...I wasted 1400 coins. ;_;

D

Deleted member

Hopefully in Smash 5 Bowser, DK and Diddy actually used there voices from their games.
Don't they have those current voices for the sake of being intimidating? Makes sense for a fighting game, but I wouldn't mind some consistency either--- Bowser Jr. + Koopalings retain their normal voices from the Mario games.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't they have those current voices for the sake of being intimidating? Makes sense for a fighting game, but I wouldn't mind some consistency either--- Bowser Jr. + Koopalings retain their normal voices from the Mario games.
No they have them because Sakurai is dumb

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
View attachment 82320

I'm gonna be honest, I'd love to have a Disney fighting game. Wether traditional or Smash-style is fine to me.
Funny you should mention that, when I've been working on this:
Disney Fighter Roster.png

Some clarifications:
Winnie the Pooh is Winnie and Tigger.
Aladdin is Aladdin and Jasmine.
Beast is Belle and Beast.
Wreck-It Ralph is Ralph and Vanellope.
Mr. Incredible is Mr Incredible and Elastigirl.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello people here! How you going? Me. my Forest Maze level keep getting star everyday. People really like this level. 0_0

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Goku would be incredible because of the meme potential.
Also he was pretty good in SSF2 so I have faith he could turn out well in an official Smash game.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Funny you should mention that, when I've been working on this:
View attachment 82341
Some clarifications:
Winnie the Pooh is Winnie and Tigger.
Aladdin is Aladdin and Jasmine.
Beast is Belle and Beast.
Wreck-It Ralph is Ralph and Vanellope.
Mr. Incredible is Mr Incredible and Elastigirl.
How would Mary Poppins even fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom