• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I did a binge play of Yokai Watch through an entire night, beat the game, then slept through an entire day to make up for it.

It's a fun enough game, but. . .it's also deeply flawed in some ways.

For example, there's an extreme overreliance on recolors to pad the Yokai roster, befriending Yokai is a pain, and the plot is probably the worst handled video game storyline I've ever seen. It's like they started a plotline, immediately dropped it, forgot about it for most of the game, then picked it back up much further along as though nothing had happened. That and there are so many sub par Yokai that I almost feel like the game is railroading me into picking the marketed ones. There's hardly any evolutions. And the game constantly goes back and forth between difficulty plateaus and difficulty spikes.

Granted, some of the problems are just side effects of the game just starting out and were issues in early Pokemon games, too, but others are just. . .their own problems.

. . .I should test the multiplayer of this game sometime. What levels are you guys at?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Watch they announce the Ballot winner to be Ridley. :p
Don't play with my emotion man! If only it was this...:c
But hey, beside that. I would be happy with character we got. (That come from a video game of course.:glare:)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

. . .I should test the multiplayer of this game sometime. What levels are you guys at?
Sorry, im not binge playing so I wont be doing multi for a while, There is still yokai I want to get and fuse

Im only at lvl 20 and I dont think Im anywhere close to the end

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I did a binge play of Yokai Watch through an entire night, beat the game, then slept through an entire day to make up for it.

It's a fun enough game, but. . .it's also deeply flawed in some ways.

For example, there's an extreme overreliance on recolors to pad the Yokai roster, befriending Yokai is a pain, and the plot is probably the worst handled video game storyline I've ever seen. It's like they started a plotline, immediately dropped it, forgot about it for most of the game, then picked it back up much further along as though nothing had happened. That and there are so many sub par Yokai that I almost feel like the game is railroading me into picking the marketed ones. There's hardly any evolutions. And the game constantly goes back and forth between difficulty plateaus and difficulty spikes.

Granted, some of the problems are just side effects of the game just starting out and were issues in early Pokemon games, too, but others are just. . .their own problems.

Mine are all mid 30s but idek how close I am to finishing it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mine are all mid 30s but idek how close I am to finishing it
Sorry, im not binge playing so I wont be doing multi for a while, There is still yokai I want to get and fuse

Im only at lvl 20 and I dont think Im anywhere close to the end
LOL I'm still way too underleveled to take on the post game dungeon but the party member I'm trying to level up most is Lv. 41 and the rest of my team is floating around Lv. 50, except Jibanyan who due to Exporb shenanigans is Lv. 58.

Methinks I cut ahead of everyone with that binge night. XD

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
LOL I'm still way too underleveled to take on the post game dungeon but the party member I'm trying to level up most is Lv. 41 and the rest of my team is floating around Lv. 50, except Jibanyan who due to Exporb shenanigans is Lv. 58.

Methinks I cut ahead of everyone with that binge night. XD
Did you only do the main story?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Did you only do the main story?
That and some post game fusion item missions.

The post game dungeon still seems like a bit much for me, mostly due to the bosses.

EDIT: Well I did do quite a few sidequests, though.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah there are tons of Side quests to do, they look never ending and I love it
Same. Though I tend to over level in rpgs. lol
That and some post game fusion item missions.

The post game dungeon still seems like a bit much for me, mostly due to the bosses.

EDIT: Well I did do quite a few sidequests, though.
Let me guess the side quests you did were to upgrade the watch. lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Same. Though I tend to over level in rpgs. lol

Let me guess the side quests you did were to upgrade the watch. lol
Well not just those at all, no.

For example, my underleveled teammate is a Blizzaria. That requires one sidequest to get her prevo Frostina and another to get the evolution item for her in post game.

I actually did a lot of quests, there's just still a ton I need to complete.

D

Deleted member

The Nintendo Direct. Is upon us leak might have been true. I don't expect much. But should be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom