• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Ah, so that 4chan rumor WAS true!(well probably)
Anyways, Direct hype.

Edit: nevermind, confirmed fake because they said they won't be talking about mobile(and the 4chan leak mentions Miitimo).

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
If Twilight Princess HD isn't in this direct, I'm switching to a pink avatar and changing my user title to "Kawaii-desu~!"

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
What I want from the Direct:
*Zelda WiiU news
*Star Fox Zero news
*More info on the NX

What we're gonna get:
*The unneeded TP remake
*Smash DLC
*Yo Kai Watch news
*Other irrelevant news.

:094:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
If Twilight Princess HD isn't in this direct, I'm switching to a pink avatar and changing my user title to "Kawaii-desu~!"
Now I hope that TPHD won't be announced.
I want to see this.

febLey

Smash Cadet
NNID
febLey
I'm pretty sure, that we won't see any NX News until E3 2016.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Nope, leak is probably not legit since the leak mentions more info on Miitimo(the mobile Nintendo game), yet it's clearly stated that for this Direct there will be no updates on mobile.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A lot of things about the leaks are doubtful, so right now, I think it's more of a coincidence...

EDIT: Nevermind, the leak is fake.
Aww come on! Well I still think we will see a Smash Bros character(or 2) revealed during. Hopefully we can get them afterwards like with Ryu, Roy and Lucas.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aww come on! Well I still think we will see a Smash Bros character(or 2) revealed during. Hopefully we can get them afterwards like with Ryu, Roy and Lucas.
2 characters done since the ballot ended a month ago? That's a little crazy, if you ask me...

But the thing that debunked it is Nintendo's confirmation that it will NOT talk about mobile games.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Here are some predictions for the direct.

Smash Bros 4
-Ballot winners announced, plus a few DLC stages and Mii outfits

StarFox Zero
- Release Date confirmation

Fire Emblem
- We might get some fire emblem news at the very least whether it's about Fates or SMT X Fire Emblem. Dunno if they're going to confirm a release date, but still.

Virtual Console
- We might get some virtual console games, but it looks like they may be saving GameCube titles on Virtual Console for the NX at this rate. If they announce Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for Wii U eShop though, that would be cool.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
2 characters done since the ballot ended a month ago? That's a little crazy, if you ask me...

But the thing that debunked it is Nintendo's confirmation that it will NOT talk about mobile games.
I'm pretty sure they had enough time to develop a character or two while the ballot was going on.

It's extremely unlikely that they started development only after the ballot's closure.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Just cause the ballot is finished doesn't mean they weren't working on characters before that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My predictions for the Direct:

Iwata tribute

Smash Bros 4
- Ballot winners announced + release date for the first one
- Maybe some stages and Mii outfits too?

Star Fox Zero
- Release date + trailer

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- Release date + trailer

Shovel Knight
- amiibo release date
- Maybe a new DLC?

Super Mario Maker
- DLC?

Something about Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival

Something about Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

Splatoon
- More DLC

Fire Emblem: Fates and/or SMT x FE
- Release date + trailer​

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm pretty sure they had enough time to develop a character or two while the ballot was going on.

It's extremely unlikely that they started development only after the ballot's closure.
Just cause the ballot is finished doesn't mean they weren't working on characters before that.
That's....actually a good point.

Super Mario Maker dlc and a couple smash characters. Hopefully they reveal new mario kart dlc.
PLEASE NINTENDO!!!!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yeah, there was probably a clear outlier of who was going to be #1 in the ballot and stay that way, or maybe ole Sakurai saw a character he really liked in there with enough votes to justify working on or something.

As for predictions, besides what's been said already, I think they'll show Twilight Princess HD or at least mention it. Datamines don't lie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Knew it would be this month. Glad to hear we finally got a date.

This will be the last time I put hope in for Young Link. If he gets denied again, then I'm throwing in the towel. Otherwise, I hope we get some actually interesting character reveals. If there's any at all. Because so far, I've been disappointed at the revealed DLC characters. Not saying they're bad- I just want to see a character I know and love. Like Young Link, Rayman, etc..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Knew it would be this month. Glad to hear we finally got a date.

This will be the last time I put hope in for Young Link. If he gets denied again, then I'm throwing in the towel. Otherwise, I hope we get some actually interesting character reveals. If there's any at all. Because so far, I've been disappointed at the revealed DLC characters. Not saying they're bad- I just want to see a character I know and love. Like Young Link, Rayman, etc..
Young Link is already in the game though :4tlink:
:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom