• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yes And No. That Thing gave me a heart attack first time i saw it.
You do realize that the Creepy Jack "maymay" is a crappy creepypasta made from an edited picture of a girl who committed suicide after being bullied by 4chan users? How do I know this?

I Know My Memes.

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
You do realize that the Creepy Jack "maymay" is a crappy creepypasta made from an edited picture of a girl who committed suicide after being bullied by 4chan users? How do I know this?

I Know My Memes.
i know that website.

Space Stranger is a normal-visting user.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There is a technology thread I created not too long ago. It's in the Pool Room section. You can also find it by clicking the first image on my signature.

But I digress; you can either refresh, reset, or use System Restore on your computer. One of these might help fix your computer without having to go to support. I suggest doing a refresh first as even though Windows reinstalls itself, you get to keep your key files, documents, and settings. Applications you downloaded from websites will be removed, whereas those downloaded from the Windows Store will be reinstalled.

Follow the instructions on the link above.
Thanks, but wait until my laptop returns. I just hope they don't force me to reinstall the laptop when I want it back.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What? What would it look like?
Oh. Sorry. I was attempting to make an edge joke. Don't mind me.
nyoron_trys_the_medic_class_by_heros_shadow-1.png

Uhh... I guess he would be an armoured Lucario wielding a Honedge like a Greatsword, with the typing Fighting/Steel, & possess the ability of No Guard, I guess.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Applications you downloaded from websites will be removed, whereas those downloaded from the Windows Store will be reinstalled.
Okay, I can't refresh my laptop because my laptop's Windows 8 already comes with it.

And a bit of rant time:I think many people, including the ASUS store clerk and my dad. Just say PCs and laptop needs to reset whenever there's problem, especially problems cause by virus. Again my laptop is just not have any Internet, and then the clerk had just told me the engineers say my laptop needs to be reset. I did once detect a virus on my laptop, and isolate it. But now something just cause my laptop can't access to Internet. What's the point for my dad to help me buy Kaspersky then? By the way, I remember I had just let my Kaspersky do a full scan over my laptop right after it detect a virus.
If I really need to reset my laptop, how can I reinstall my paid software such as Kaspersky and Office?

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Latest simulation had these...interesting results.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
so my dolphin issue got accepted, YAY!!!!

https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/9061#change-722157

Basically, idk if it applies to other stuff, but spm has a weird bug. If you haven;t muted your wiimote speaker volume in the home menu, it will do garbage. If you use emulated wiimote, you will get a messy sample rate and too quiet volume on the sfx when you use tippi. On a real wiimote, you will hear garbage staticand even severe detection issues.

If you have it muted, DO NOT ASK WHY, but it will work properly instead of actually muting the volume.

Like event he guy who confirmed it said it was confusing but lol.

So, at least they are aware of the bug. For now, do the workaround of muting your speaker in the home menu :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
D

Deleted member

Okay, I can't refresh my laptop because my laptop's Windows 8 already comes with it.

And a bit of rant time:I think many people, including the ASUS store clerk and my dad. Just say PCs and laptop needs to reset whenever there's problem, especially problems cause by virus. Again my laptop is just not have any Internet, and then the clerk had just told me the engineers say my laptop needs to be reset. I did once detect a virus on my laptop, and isolate it. But now something just cause my laptop can't access to Internet. What's the point for my dad to help me buy Kaspersky then? By the way, I remember I had just let my Kaspersky do a full scan over my laptop right after it detect a virus.
If I really need to reset my laptop, how can I reinstall my paid software such as Kaspersky and Office?
Do you still have access to the product keys used on Office and Kaspersky Internet Security? If so, that could be very helpful in case something happens. After you're done with the refresh, check C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office (check Kaspersky's folder as well) and if the folders are still there, then all you need to do is to re-add the shortcuts (to launch the applications) to your desktop. A refresh won't delete applications you have installed. If you opt for the Reset method instead, then you will get to lose everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It;s funny that I thought about it, but I just remembered that the first time I revealed i was using Linux was when @Flight asked what OS people used in the social thread a short bit after he joined :)

no one really reacted, but I expected people to be like WHAT? Because tbh a lot of people might have never tried it :)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Do you still have access to the product keys used on Office and Kaspersky Internet Security? If so, that could be very helpful in case something happens. After you're done with the refresh, check C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office (check Kaspersky's folder as well) and if the folders are still there, then all you need to do is to re-add the shortcuts (to launch the applications) to your desktop. A refresh won't delete applications you have installed. If you opt for the Reset method instead, then you will get to lose everything.
I'm not sure how can I check, my Kaspersky and Office product key stuff are at my home city.
And about the reset, that's the killing part. Why many computer repair services always tell you to reset your PC or laptop whenever the system only has s minor bug? I will never understand this.
And all I can do is just wait forcing laptop to return. If they mention my laptop needs to reset, I will never accept it, I have never hear them mention the refresh. I might misunderstand them, but now my sense tells me that they might try to reset the laptop.

D

Deleted member

It;s funny that I thought about it, but I just remembered that the first time I revealed i was using Linux was when @Flight asked what OS people used in the social thread a short bit after he joined :)

no one really reacted, but I expected people to be like WHAT? Because tbh a lot of people might have never tried it :)
I remember that post. I tried Linux Mint once.. back in September 2013. Wasn't that bad of an operating system. It delivers for the most part, but it turns out I'm much more used to Windows. Though, I literally forgot much about it, so I can't really say anything unless I get to try it again. Virtual machines, perhaps?

I'm not sure how can I check, my Kaspersky and Office product key stuff are at my home city.
And about the reset, that's the killing part. Why many computer repair services always tell you to reset your PC or laptop whenever the system only has s minor bug? I will never understand this.
And all I can do is just wait forcing laptop to return. If they mention my laptop needs to reset, I will never accept it, I have never hear them mention the refresh. I might misunderstand them, but now my sense tells me that they might try to reset the laptop.
You're in luck-- check this out in case Asus support resets the laptop. Same can go for the Kaspersky application. You should've used a product key finder tool just to check them out before sending it. Who knows, they may do some magic and keep all your files intact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'm holding out for my sister to bring back Fallout 4 tonight
But at this rate I'll probably fall asleep tbh
Oh wait nvm she's here now

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I Know My Memes.
I knowned that fact before. But not with KMM, i hear that in a video.
And it make this crappy pasta even worst.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You're in luck-- check this out in case Asus support resets the laptop. Same can go for the Kaspersky application. You should've used a product key finder tool just to check them out before sending it. Who knows, they may do some magic and keep all your files intact.
I'll go and ask the ASUS store for more info. Maybe I can just refresh my laptop, but I don't know why they keep insisting me to reset my laptop...
And it said I still need the product key, I just said Kaspersky's product key and it's disc are at my home city, quite far away to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom