• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hello people here! What do i miss?:warioc:
Or there is nothing do i have miss?:wario:
yes :)

Screenshot from 2015-11-08 18:27:53.png

Screenshot from 2015-11-08 17:35:26.png

:)

To do the clip, you should understand a gltich with carrie. Underwater, on a ground while on carrie, get off of him and mash 1 because as you jump out of him, it is possible to get back on him whcih causes another jump. in small gaps with bowser like the second pic, it can just clip out and it is possible on console :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Sixth attempt at Classic 9.0 with Pikachu. The furthest I got was first attempt where I lost at the last fortress heart because I quick attacked into lava...I did worse each time after except my last attempt which I lost to Master Shadow. >_>

Edit: Now 7th attempt...lost first round because metal Lucario threw a capsule up, then grabbed and threw me right into the capsule as it fell. It was an exploding one...

Edit 2: 8th attempt...lost first round again because Samus KO'd me and got the last Dragoon part as I spawned...this is getting ridiculous. >_>

Edit 3: 9th attempt. Lost first round AGAIN because somehow the Brain Age guy killed me when I was the one to summon him...what?

Edit 4: And I beat it on the 10th attempt...that took me way longer than expected considering I beat it with Jigglypuff and Lucario within 2 attempts each...and those I use very rarely compared to Pikachu.

Last night I also had a dream about going to France...now I want to go visit.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching some old FNAF videos

I think FNAF 2 was my favorite of the games

FNAF3 my least favorite

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Recently my laptop has problem, last week morning I open my laptop. I notice my laptop's Internet are linked, but when I open Chrome are to load Smashboards, it went rolling for minutes, and then I tried Google, still the same. And Windows notification tell me my Kaspersky and Windows defender are closed, I tried to reopen them but didn't response immediately. Windows defender was the first to pop up, but it needs update... I can't update it without Internet
I went to a Wifi hotspot and still didn't work. And then I open my task manager and notice my Ethernet never had data received when I load browser.

I already took it to fix but they say it might need to reinstall, I think this isn't worth it, can any of you guys help me or at leat give me some computer knowledge?

I also know it could be a bit weird to post things like this here, so are there any threads that talks about computer?

PS My laptop is Windows 8

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Recently my laptop has problem, last week morning I open my laptop. I notice my laptop's Internet are linked, but when I open Chrome are to load Smashboards, it went rolling for minutes, and then I tried Google, still the same. And Windows notification tell me my Kaspersky and Windows defender are closed, I tried to reopen them but didn't response immediately. Windows defender was the first to pop up, but it needs update... I can't update it without Internet
I went to a Wifi hotspot and still didn't work. And then I open my task manager and notice my Ethernet never had data received when I load browser.

I already took it to fix but they say it might need to reinstall, I think this isn't worth it, can any of you guys help me or at leat give me some computer knowledge?

I also know it could be a bit weird to post things like this here, so are there any threads that talks about computer?

Did you try a System Restore? That often helps.

Unfortunately, there aren't any thread specifically about computers. @Flight knows the most about Windows here, though. He might be able to help.

:231:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Did you try a System Restore? That often helps.

Unfortunately, there aren't any thread specifically about computers. @Flight knows the most about Windows here, though. He might be able to help.

System restore? I already said I don't want to reinstall my laptop. Do you mean that you can backup your system right? Well sadly, I didn't, but I still can because my Windows 8 still works, it just can't access to Internet.
It's not like it went to this:

In that case, yeah, my laptop can only reinstall. But the thing is: MY LAPTOP STILL WORKS!

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
System restore? I already said I don't want to reinstall my laptop. Do you mean that you can backup your system right? Well sadly, I didn't, but I still can because my Windows 8 still works, it just can't access to Internet.

In that case, yeah, my laptop can only reinstall. But the thing is: MY LAPTOP STILL WORKS!
No, I didn't mean that.

Read this: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-use-system-restore-in-windows-8-3443387/

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

System restores go to a backup of your laptop that windows takes periodically. You'll lose a few things if you've downloaded or made them recently, but It is not a full reinstall of windows.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why there is so many interesting video in my abonnement?! Damn son.:4alph:

Anyway, hello here! :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Why there is so many interesting video in my abonnement?! Damn son.:4alph:

Anyway, hello here! :)
Hi. I just came back from school but i won't be talking about how i was feeling today.

How are you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi. I just came back from school but i won't be talking about how i was feeling today.

How are you?
I am great. I might begin my next level on SMM. The name will be:

The Revenge of Vile.

The same Vile that is in MMX by the way.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am great. I might begin my next level on SMM. The name will be:

The Revenge of Vile.

The same Vile that is in MMX by the way.
Vile is op pls nerf. :troll:

I still need to play MMX4 but i am going to play on a keyboard. How are you planning this level?

D

Deleted member

There is a technology thread I created not too long ago. It's in the Pool Room section. You can also find it by clicking the first image on my signature.

But I digress; you can either refresh, reset, or use System Restore on your computer. One of these might help fix your computer without having to go to support. I suggest doing a refresh first as even though Windows reinstalls itself, you get to keep your key files, documents, and settings. Applications you downloaded from websites will be removed, whereas those downloaded from the Windows Store will be reinstalled.

Follow the instructions on the link above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Vile is op pls nerf. :troll:

I still need to play MMX4 but i am going to play on a keyboard. How are you planning this level?
Well even tough i never played MMX4. I can say that, if you playing X. Go to Web Spider or Magma Dragoon level in first. And if you are Zero, go to Magma Dragoon level.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I basically had to re-learn how to use GIMP as Photoshop is too much a hassle to use on Linux. Well, it paid off.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender! :grin:
What's new with y'all?

I'm loving my Political Science class right now. The studies we're reading are so fascinating.

D

Deleted member

What's new with y'all?

I'm loving my Political Science class right now. The studies we're reading are so fascinating.
Browsing the web and lurking, but I stopped doing the latter just now with this comment.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
What's new with y'all?

I am playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call on the 3DS right now.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
What's new with y'all?

Playing a bunch of Fire Emblem games at the moment but besides that, what @Flight is doing(browsing, lurking and posting).

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Have I mentioned your avatar before because it's adorable.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a humanized version of a murderbot but it is damn adorable nonetheless.
I know, i know. Everyone love this this avatar! >:3
That's the power of gender bender!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I basically had to re-learn how to use GIMP as Photoshop is too much a hassle to use on Linux. Well, it paid off.

Why did you tried wine?

I'm even surprised you made ps run AT ALL lol :)

But yeah, being on linux means you pretty much should only use gimp because it's by far the closest you could get to ps.

Also, why phone must you post before I finished typing?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why did you tried wine?

I'm even surprised you made ps run AT ALL lol :)

But yeah, being on linux means you pretty much should only use gimp because it's by far the closest you could get to ps.

Also, why phone must you post before I finished typing?
I didn't. I just looked at the Wine compatibility list and the one which runs best on Wine is Photoshop CS2. That's way too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom