• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
These ones. Managed to catch them on sale so they only cost me $50+ including shipping.
My old ones weren't bad and cost me about $70 IIRC, but the sound died in the right ear after 3~ years.
This looks like a really good gaming headset. Mine is a Corsair Raptor HS40 but the cable seems to be damaged as it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
What headphones? Just wondering out of curiosity.
I hope they're not 20$ wal-mart headphones
those suck so much
I got mine for 5. They are crap as far as headphones goes, but they have exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am so jealous right now you have no idea
I love pocky waaay too much.
Have you seen commercials for those? Kid basically thrust their pocky stick to their face and bite a piece off. I tried to replicate it and ended up poking my gums. Not fun... :crying:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
This looks like a really good gaming headset. Mine is a Corsair Raptor HS40 but the cable seems to be damaged as it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.
FYI even at the $400-500 mark the best you can expect from a gaming headset are really mediocre headphones with an really mediocre mic .You can do far far better by buying some actual headphones and sticking a mod mic or something on it.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I started making a list of Swing songs I need. It just sounds so refined!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I started making a list of Swing songs I need. It just sounds so refined!
Is Electro Swing included or not?
Because if it is the entire discography of Caravan Palace is amazing.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Is Electro Swing included or not?
Because if it is the entire discography of Caravan Palace is amazing.
Sort of. I want them to be separate so later I will search up Elctro Swing on Pandora. One song came up on my classic Swing station and I gave it the thumbs down so they would not mix, but after I get a fair amount of classic Swing, Electro is next. The thing is, I like songs to be one, if that makes sense. I will however, start listening to it. If you are wondering, the song was called, "Spend my time with you" Electro Remix.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I got Sennheiser HD 25-1 IIs and Shure SM57 with X2u

Audiophiles rejoice

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
ProleteR has some pretty good electro-swing.

I'm on the right genre right?
:P

D

Deleted member

The Audiophiles are silently judging you for your choices.
I need money for PC parts, vidjya games, and to live in general, not having super high-quality headphones is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

LucarioDude LucarioDude YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE ELSE KEEPING UP WITH OVERWATCH

Reinhardt and Roadhog will always be the only tanks in my heart, though.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Nhero, Oboro, Flight, BlueX, Red Hunter X, Coricus, and Space are all premium.

That feeling when all your internet buddies/acquaintances are immune to pranks.

D

Deleted member

D.Va and Genji are my favourites. Hanzo, Lucio and Tracer seem pretty cool too. I'm dying to play the game and it's a real shame the closed beta is very limited.
I'm liking the look of Lucio too, also Junkrat, Zenyatta, Mei, and (for some reason) Soldier 76.
Knowing my luck I'll get into the beta (if I ever do) 2 months before the game is released. That's almost exactly what happened with Heroes of the Storm, I was invited to the closed beta 3 or so months before open beta began.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Nhero, Oboro, Flight, BlueX, Red Hunter X, Coricus, and Space are all premium.

That feeling when all your internet buddies/acquaintances are immune to pranks.
Blame Tom for my case, although I will admit I was lazy and was gonna get it for myself eventually.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
^oh my god someone else remembers fancy pants
Oh, golly, this brings back memories.

All them old flash games. Kongregate, Newgrounds, Armor Games. Roleplaying in chatrooms.
What the hell was I doing with my life?
Then again, what am I doing with my life?

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
All them old flash games. Kongregate, Newgrounds, Armor Games.
What the hell was I doing with my life?
Enjoying your childhood, that's what.
Flash games aren't all that bad though. I mean, The Binding of Issac was a flash game.

D

Deleted member

Flash games aren't all that bad though. I mean, The Binding of Issac was a flash game.
A very well crafted flash game (if also very buggy due to the sheer amount of variables at play) though.
While I don't argue with you that some flash games online are very good, it's hard to compare them to Isaac. Hell, it was good enough to get an expansion + a remake in a proper engine that also had an expansion.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
A very well crafted flash game (if also very buggy due to the sheer amount of variables at play) though.
While I don't argue with you that some flash games online are very good, it's hard to compare them to Isaac. Hell, it was good enough to get an expansion + a remake in a proper engine that also had an expansion.
I just threw it out as an example, although I will agree it's hard to compare games to it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't want to remember when I used to go into chatrooms and type *unsheaths my katana and smirks*
How did I even find that enjoyable

Now I'm having memories of how I used to use trainers / hacks in Stick Wars.
Wait, what was it called? I can't even remember.
OH, it was XGEN Studios and Stick Arena. Wow.
Now I'm having memories of using maphacks in Brood War and only played custom games. There were even some roleplaying maps.
And how some of the custom maps like paintball wars had special editor units that would crash the game when viewed in game, like by a maphack.
Now I'm remembering Mud and Blood 2 and Flashtrek: The Broken Mirror.
And playing actual games like on the N64 and Gamecube. And being horrible at them. Never beat half the games I played.
Good times.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Nice, nice! The impedance at 50 Ω is a little low for my taste, but they're good. Far more comfortable than mine, which are on ear. :D

And, yes.
http://en-de.sennheiser.com/on-ear-dj-headphones-hd-25-1-ii
a l;ittle low?

geez, it;s high for me because I went from some mobile bose closed headphoens (their high sucks btw) and everything except the 3ds had a good volume with them.

my 598, well on pc, I bought a cheap external usb dac amp because it can;t play my n64 music loud enough on my onboard (can;t hear any difference on the dac). On wiiu gamepad, it's not loud enough and 3ds is horribly low.

But for pc with the dac/amp and with wav / flac, it's so good. Like the highs are so clear (even my system sfx) and the separation.......iomg my bose coudln;t handle the x/y ost, but the 598 can and they do it so wel.

Like I didn't wanted to buy an expensive dac amp, I wanted something that was good with onboard for me to then upgrade later, I guess jsut a cheap dac/amp already improved it so :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't want to remember when I used to go into chatrooms and type *unsheaths my katana and smirks*
How did I even find that enjoyable
Well I think it's reasonable to assume that your teenage self was, in the most eloquent words I can think of, "Trying too hard to be cool only to end up going straight over the mark and becoming the embodiment of cringe."
Example.
Look at you nerds talking about your headphones like you're cooler than me

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
a l;ittle low?

geez, it;s high for me because I went from some mobile bose closed headphoens (their high sucks btw) and everything except the 3ds had a good volume with them.

my 598, well on pc, I bought a cheap external usb dac amp because it can;t play my n64 music loud enough on my onboard (can;t hear any difference on the dac). On wiiu gamepad, it's not loud enough and 3ds is horribly low.

But for pc with the dac/amp and with wav / flac, it's so good. Like the highs are so clear (even my system sfx) and the separation.......iomg my bose coudln;t handle the x/y ost, but the 598 can and they do it so wel.

Like I didn't wanted to buy an expensive dac amp, I wanted something that was good with onboard for me to then upgrade later, I guess jsut a cheap dac/amp already improved it so :)
Huh, I'm not sure how I got around it, but I have to keep my volume at 30 or so otherwise I risk blowing my eardrums out on the loud parts of everything (FLAC examples: Super Atragon Metal Pulse OST, Planetary Annihilation OST. mp3 examples: ZREO Twilight Princess).
The reason I say low for my taste is that, as my father pointed out to me and confirmed with a pair of Shures which were otherwise similar that he got to test out, a certain range of impedance (around 65-80) makes the lows sound real nice and clear.
Well I think it's reasonable to assume that your teenage self was, in the most eloquent words I can think of, "Trying too hard to be cool only to end up going straight over the mark and becoming the embodiment of cringe."
Example.
Look at you nerds talking about your headphones like you're cooler than me
I'm dying.

Please.

Oh lawdy. It reminds me of me, of all of us.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello people here! What do i miss?:warioc:
Or there is nothing do i have miss?:wario:

Status
Not open for further replies.