• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That sound really sad...

It's actually very soothing once you get use to it. It's like opening a good bottle of Vodka and letting it drizzle from your eyeballs. As for the staring at the ceiling... I think a lot. That or I can't sleep. It's probably both.

And considering I'm still playing Skyrim... I guess that is kinda sad. Lol ^^;

*hugs*

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
>want to see Meowth to be playable
>we will get Pikachu Libre as pikachu clone instead

if in smash4, it will clearly be deja vu

cant wait for the direct tho 'w' if we get a character reveal, I hope its meowth or anyone "new" thats not a direct clone

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Direct confirmed? Hoping to see some more of Paper Jam...
I don't think Snake might get in, considering how anyone competent at Konami (if there even is anyone competent at Konami) seems to have jumped out.
I sorta imagine most of the workers being stuck outside the building as they probably wouldn't be able to open a door without Kojima's help.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
My Nintendo Direct predictions:
  • Opens with Mario Tennis trailer made entirely from old footage
  • Final Direct
  • Continues with a statement that the Ballot was disregarded as many people were voting for multiple characters and making stupid suggestions
  • No more DLC is coming to Smash 4 or MK8
  • An update for the 3DS will be released patching all known exploits, anyone with homebrew on their system will have it bricked
  • It is revealed that Iwata's "death" was faked as a cover up for him moving to Sony
  • Reggie is also leaving the company for Microsoft
  • The NX is a Nintendo smartphone/"Apple TV device that's weaker than the PS3, costs $550 and will be released in 2017.
  • Because of this, no more Wii U or 3DS games will be released after the 1st half of next year
  • A surprise statement from Bethesda saying that none of their games will be released for the NX
  • Zelda Wii U is cancelled as the team are working on a F2P mobile version of Tri Force Heroes, exclusive to NX and Apple devices

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
  • Final Direct
  • Continues with a statement that the Ballot was disregarded as many people were voting for multiple characters and making stupid suggestions
  • An update for the 3DS will be released patching all known exploits, anyone with homebrew on their system will have it bricked
  • It is revealed that Iwata's "death" was faked as a cover up for him moving to Sony
  • The NX is a Nintendo smartphone/"Apple TV device that's weaker than the PS4, costs $550 and will be released in 2017.
  • Because of this, no more Wii U or 3DS games will be released after the 1st half of next year
  • A surprise statement from Bethesda saying that none of their games will be released for the NX
  • Zelda Wii U is cancelled as the team are working on a F2P mobile version of Tri Force Heroes, exclusive to NX and Apple devices
Is this a good time to ignore people?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Huh? I just picked up a question mark Yokai signal in the thread. I think it might be a Dismarelda. BRB, gonna make it go away.

*initiates battle*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
  • Final Direct
  • The NX is a Nintendo smartphone/"Apple TV device that's weaker than the PS4, costs $550 and will be released in 2017.
You're practically radiating salt. :4villager:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Hopefully we get info on the release date for Fates & Genei Ibun Roku. As for the ballot characters, Wolf is basically a lock but here's hoping Snake somehow makes it in.

Also, if they announce anything F-Zero related, i'm gonna be hype. It's the 25th anniversary of that series, give it something.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
YESZ!
I wake up to hear there is a Nintendo Direct incoming. Simply amazing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
As for the ballot characters, Wolf is basically a lock
No he isn't. He's a very likely character who could return, but calling him a lock is going overboard. The only lock I will nod to is Mario, and that's because he's the face of Nintendo.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
  • Final Direct
The sad part is that the part of this being the final direct actually isn't THAT unlikely, honestly.
And we all know Mario Kart 8's getting no more DLC. :troll:

:094:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The only thing about the Direct I really care about is a confirmed release date for FE Fates.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
More Hunger Games simulating yay.
"Jason Voorhees and District 666 Female hold hands."

Fitting.

"SmashBoards passes out from exhaustion."

OH GODS WE'RE ABOUT TO CRASH!

Meanwhile, my friend also does some simulating. And apparently, Miley Cyrus managed to convince a certain SMT character *cough cough it's Mara cough cough* to snuggle with her.

Joking aside, that may be true
Yeah, at this point it's essentially a pipe dream for more MK8 DLC.

:094:

D

Deleted member

Huh? I just picked up a question mark Yokai signal in the thread. I think it might be a Dismarelda. BRB, gonna make it go away.

*initiates battle*
Let me lend you a hand. Maybe this Yo-Kai can cheer people up. Come on out my friend. Yo-Kai medal do your thing. Summoning Heartful. Speedy artful sing lalala everywhere Heartful. Happiere. Happiere cheer people up.

Happiere: Yes indeed I shall do zat. *Spreads happiness waves.*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Let me lend you a hand. Maybe this Yo-Kai can cheer people up. Come on out my friend. Yo-Kai medal do your thing. Summoning Heartful. Speedy artful sing lalala everywhere Heartful. Happiere. Happiere cheer people up.

Happiere: Yes indeed I shall do zat. *Spreads happiness waves.*
I still need to get that one for a quest.... I fused mine

D

Deleted member

Smash news, Splatoon DLC maybe a new mode and Octolings, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD confirmed. Some small announcements.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Just in case I already bought an eshop card... and if nothing in the Direct catches my attention, there are still some other things I'm interested in getting from the eshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom