• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
My avatar begs to differ,
There's a difference between simply dressing like a cheer leader, and actually being a cheer leader. Considering Link's current fighting style, being more power based in smash, not to mention him tending to rely more on weapons such as swords, bows and arrows, and bombs, and the fact that he doesn't really talk much just doesn't seem to qualify him as a cheerleader. He can dress like a cheerleader, but that doesn't mean he actually is one.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hope all you guys are having or had a happy Halloween,
Also did any of you see Rogersbase's costume? Its so hard boiled.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wow! I have get a bunch of stars on my level! That really surprise me!

But expecteted that, how you going guys?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I got little to no candy this year...
Not to mention I had to be out with my cousin. Probably just watch more Dragon Ball...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god! I think i just found the best SMM level i see those day!
And the music goes so well!! HMMMM! I love it!:4pacman:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Just finished my most recent play session of Persona 4.
Current in-game date is September 1st.
Summer Vacation just ended, I spent most of it upping my stats and increasing my Social Links.
Current Social Links and Social Qualities (In terms of levels) are as follows: (Spoilered for length)
Fool: 7
Magician: 5
Priestess: 7
Empress: 6
Emperor: 4
Hierophant: 6
Lovers: 3
Chariot: 5
Justice: 5
Hermit: 6
Strength: 5
Hanged Man: 3
Death: 5
Temperance: 5
Devil: 6
Star: 4
Moon: 2
Sun: 6

Expression: 5
Dilligence: 4
Knowledge: 4
Understanding: 4
Courage: 4

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does anyone have any tips for spacing? Green Hill and Windy Hill seem like the best option for spacing training. Find the hitboxes of a certain attack and use the squares to calculate the overall range. Yes, no? I'd still need to practice against people but I cant really do that.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Does anyone have any tips for spacing? Green Hill and Windy Hill seem like the best option for spacing training. Find the hitboxes of a certain attack and use the squares to calculate the overall range. Yes, no? I'd still need to practice against people but I cant really do that.
do you mean to learn spacing? cause if so DK teaches you spacies really well. i do think windy is a good space frame trainer tho, ye

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
do you mean to learn spacing? cause if so DK teaches you spacies really well. i do think windy is a good space frame trainer tho, ye
No. I can space, I just need to do it better. Not too long ago, I was asking for help and Chokenator had given me some. This was my post.
This was Choke's feedback to my playing...
"you're not that bad, and i think overall you just need to pay attention more closely to what your opponent is doing and be patient. sometimes i can just sit and wait for you and then i counter your approach. try to bait me out or be more patient, and practice good spacing"
My main problem is not being patient and spacing?
There are more flaws that I have but... This is all Choke got in the time given? I need more friendlies at the tournament for this...
I just need to focus on these and I can advance.
For 3DS, Mushroomy Kingdom actually has better visual representation in terms of squares.
I did not think of this... Assuming hitboxes are a bit bigger than the squares, this is extremely useful. Thank you.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi :)

So I figured a lot of stuff on spm ( Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ) abotu the 2d movement and hitboxes, it;s a bit complicated but very interesting stuff because here's the TL;DR: the way you can move in 2d mode is defined indirectly by where the camera is and where it looks.

It;s pretty interesting stuff to know about spm so I migth explain it tomorrow if I have time :)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
RWBY talk? ... Still need to watch the rest of vol. 2. Maybe later.
Ah, RWBY, I remember I had watch it with my sister a while ago. Haven't watch it for a long time, cuz I didn't know what was that anime called at first.
Oh, Japan called. They like baseball
Also ,Taiwan, South Korea, and Cuba.
She's right, you know:
Most part of the world likes football (Soccer in the US).
I wish America liked football more
I hope Taiwan like football also...the only time Taiwan is hype for football is during the time of FIFA World Cup.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not really an American Football fan

I'm surprised there are countries that are cricket fans though

Cricket looks like a more convoluted version of baseball

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm not really an American Football fan

I'm surprised there are countries that are cricket fans though

Cricket looks like a more convoluted version of baseball
I'm from one of those countries which are cricket fans. I admittedly don't know much about baseball but outside of throwing a ball, hitting it and then running(and people in the field trying to catch the ball) I can't wrap my head around it's wider rules because it's not-cricket.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There's a difference between simply dressing like a cheer leader, and actually being a cheer leader. Considering Link's current fighting style, being more power based in smash, not to mention him tending to rely more on weapons such as swords, bows and arrows, and bombs, and the fact that he doesn't really talk much just doesn't seem to qualify him as a cheerleader. He can dress like a cheerleader, but that doesn't mean he actually is one.
:4tlink: - "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a cheerleader."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Just finished my most recent play session of Persona 4.
Current in-game date is September 1st.
Summer Vacation just ended, I spent most of it upping my stats and increasing my Social Links.
Current Social Links and Social Qualities (In terms of levels) are as follows: (Spoilered for length)
Fool: 7
Magician: 5
Priestess: 7
Empress: 6
Emperor: 4
Hierophant: 6
Lovers: 3
Chariot: 5
Justice: 5
Hermit: 6
Strength: 5
Hanged Man: 3
Death: 5
Temperance: 5
Devil: 6
Star: 4
Moon: 2
Sun: 6

Expression: 5
Dilligence: 4
Knowledge: 4
Understanding: 4
Courage: 4
Oh wow dude your are on a roll :250:

I take it you are loving this game to death now?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
to be fair, the info for the costume info says" cheer for your friends" to a point so...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
But I thought we went back an hour therefore getting another hour of sleep.
this is true, you GAIN an hour when you 'fall back'.

You lose one when you 'spring forward'

I dont really care enough to complain and whine abour DST. You dont like it, move to a state that doesnt do it?:drshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom