• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Do we actually know he meant end of 2015? I mean, he could've meant fiscal year as well. April 1st is the start of the next fiscal year.
Looking back at the news article, what he meant by "the end of this year" wasn't entirely that specific, but after reading it again, no evidence hints to him meaning fiscal year.

D

Deleted member

Looking back at the news article, what he meant by "the end of this year" wasn't entirely that specific, but after reading it again, no evidence hints to him meaning fiscal year.
He's more talking about releasing a new Direct between November and December, obviously.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
He's more talking about releasing a new Direct between November and December, obviously.
I agree with that. Really, I just went back and re-read the article three times.
Do you know who Trihex is? I imagine you don't have much interest in Twitch.tv in the first place, but I thought I'd check!
Nope, sorry, never heard of him.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
No need to be sorry, man!
He's a Yoshi's Island speedrunner.

SPEAKING OF SPEEDRUNNING, EVERYONE HERE'S THE GREATEST F-ZERO GX SPEEDRUNNER IN THE WORLD STREAMING

http://www.twitch.tv/cgn0

Kreygasm
Ah, now I get it.

As far as notable YouTube personalities who like Yoshi, the only ones I really watch on a regular basis are JoshJepson and NintendoCapriSun.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

Well @Red Hunter X and those itnerested in spm (will tag @Blargg888 here because i feel like it :) ), I "semi" found a thing :)

First, yes i put my map render to 3d becasue there's jsut no reason for me to not do it as it gives me free look and second, the only thing I did was put my attack to 0 so I don;t kill the thing (as well as the hp and stuff, btu it obviously doesn;t matter).

I said i "semi" found it because the original idea was reported by someone else who accidentally clipped in there. i merely tried to replicate it and realised how simple it is......I was overthinking it with me tryign to use the platform :)

it Doesn;t save any time in a run because this section is normally skipped using Thudley jump, but the existence of the clip is rather interesting as during this clip, no htiboxes were changed. You coudl jump from that position normally over and over, you will never clip, you absolutely need to have that enemy jump.

My theory so far is the enemy jump causes the recalculation of hitboxes because of something, maybe you need more space? It's weird......

There :)

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
im guessing the direct will be in december, from the sounds of it, i dont think he would have said that a nintendo direct will be coming out this year if he thought there was one coming out very soon. I think because of the way he said it, they still need a lot of time to prepare it and their goal is to get it out before january, i can imagine them possibly even leaving it til near christmas time/near the end of the year

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread is so lonely that there's even a stream embeeded lol
I finally decided to main Greninja; thanks Pokémon XY & Z hype

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I got my first 6 Amiibos recently... (Yet I have no NFC Reader/Writer :laugh:)

I got :4link::4luigi::4yoshi::4duckhunt::4gaw:And:4rob:

Here are their names:
:4rob:: Skynet
:4duckhunt:: Doge_Lord
:4gaw:: 9999999999
:4link:: Depression

I don't have names for the other two....anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Weekends are slow anyway

I replayed the XY&Z song like 30 times now, hope they release the full song soon

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, it's really awesome. I think the only other Pokémon anime song (Japanese version) I've replayed so many times is Spurt, and that's 'cause I love seeing Ash's entire team :250:

:012::018::057:
Oh my God I love Spurt

Rica Matsumoto is a goddess
But if that embeeded stream goes live things may get laggy in this page
We have twenty-six posts as of right now on this page. We should get rid of it in hours.
If what burning said happens before that hour, we are screwed

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I'm not even sure if an English term for "Mes de la Patria" exists, but November is such an important month where I live. We have nearly 1-2 weeks off depending on how many holidays are in the week. Independence day, separation day, flag day and many other holidays. This month shall pass really fast over here

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm not even sure if an English term for "Mes de la Patria" exists, but November is such an important month where I live. We have nearly 1-2 weeks off depending on how many holidays are in the week. Independence day, separation day, flag day and many other holidays. This month shall pass really fast over here
That looks pretty nice; many holidays in a month is very relaxing imo... but yeah it passes really fast
I'll only have two this month (Day of the Dead and Mexican Revolution)

The closest translation of "Mes de la Patria" is "Homeland Month"; it doesn't sounds well imo :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
This thread is still dead? But Halloween's over! There's no need to pretend to be dead anymore, social thread.
C'mon now, get out of that costume!
...Social thread? Social thread!? Social thread!!!
:troll:
Well, I tried. Your turn to revive the thread, guys.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I got freaked out for a moment because I thought I heard some creepy religious cult near my house. It turned out my brother was playing Skyrim :substitute:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I just realized that the dubbed version of DBZ: Resurrection of F has been up on Kiss Anime for a while now. Hooray! Now I can watch the movie without constantly thinking that Goku sounds like a chubby Japanese boy. :grin:

D

Deleted member

This thread is still dead? But Halloween's over! There's no need to pretend to be dead anymore, social thread.
C'mon now, get out of that costume!
...Social thread? Social thread!? Social thread!!!
:troll:
Well, I tried. Your turn to revive the thread, guys.
You pícked the wrong Game Over screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom