• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Someone should totally gift me premium btw.

I'd be eternally grateful~

Must change name...

Edit: sorry for stram guys, I try post stram on bottom of page next time.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's good to know. Did you follow the instructions found in the link I posted on Saturday?
Well it fixed the Cumulative and the Windows defender updates, I did a system restore to a few day before the 30th

Something called "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087040)." is still failing but at least the Windows defender and Cumulative Update passed this time. Baby steps I guess

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ironically I updated my backup laptop and now the Start Menu is slightly glitched

D

Deleted member

Well it fixed the Cumulative and the Windows defender updates, I did a system restore to a few day before the 30th
Something called "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087040)." is still failing but at least te Windows defender and Cumulative Update passed this time
Good, good. Not like anyone uses Internet Explorer anyway.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ironically I updated my backup laptop and now the Start Menu is slightly glitched
I think because my laptop is such high power, I get top priority in updates before anyone else in my house because my sister doesn't even have it yet.

Maybe the updates were a bit glitched at first

I should go to bed while the pleasure of fixing a major issue with my laptop is still with me, Good night you all

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Good, good. Not like anyone uses Internet Explorer anyway.
My mom does
.....but just to check news pages, the she switches to Chrome to see videos

Why would it be glitching?
I think it's because I did a lot of updates on a single restart (2 of them were cumulative iirc + a yolo iTunes update), not only got a glitched menu, but also the brightness of the screen was changing constantly

I restarted, the odd start menu is fixed and the brightness doesn't change anymore, but I'll still do a major cleaning and defragging; that laptop streamed today's race like a champ despite it has low power (it has Intel Celeron and 2GB of RAM and still worked better than an Intel Pentium with 8GB of RAM)

I'll do that cleanup tomorrow but now I'll sleep
Goodnight everybody!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My mom does
.....but just to check news pages, the she switches to Chrome to see videos

I think it's because I did a lot of updates on a single restart (2 of them were cumulative iirc + a yolo iTunes update), not only got a glitched menu, but also the brightness of the screen was changing constantly

I restarted, the odd start menu is fixed and the brightness doesn't change anymore, but I'll still do a major cleaning and defragging; that laptop streamed today's race like a champ despite it has low power (it has Intel Celeron and 2GB of RAM and still worked better than an Intel Pentium with 8GB of RAM)

I'll do that cleanup tomorrow but now I'll sleep
Goodnight everybody!
Edge though. :urg:

I rarely get problems with the Start menu other than the occasional "Start and Cortana stopped working" message every now and then. Sometimes I do have to restart the whole thing because I can't manually change the brightness. In other words, it gets stuck at the level I set it before.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Doesn't everybody?

Well, except for the Firefox part since everyone's got to pick their browser of choice.
Not if you're on something else besides Windows/PC

And yeah, I personally use Chrome. Though almost everyone I know uses Firefox.

D

Deleted member

Not if you're on something else besides Windows/PC

And yeah, I personally use Chrome. Though almost everyone I know uses Firefox.
I've used all major five browsers pretty much. IE, Firefox, Chrome, and to a lesser extent, Opera and Safari. Chrome has been my main browser since 2009 / 10.

Though I'm interested in Edge and plan on fully trying it out once it gets its dreaded extensions feature.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Third attempt at Classic 9.0 on Wii U with Bowser Jr. First time I lost because Mario meteor smashed me on Dreamland 64. Second time I lost because the Hands put me in helpless state and snapped when I was off the edge...Now Sheik just tried disrespecting me on Hyrule Castle 64 when I was already in helpless state below the edge of the stage...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I've used all major five browsers pretty much. IE, Firefox, Chrome, and to a lesser extent, Opera and Safari. Chrome has been my main browser since 2009 / 10.

Though I'm interested in Edge and plan on fully trying it out once it gets its dreaded extensions feature.
Only one out of those 5 I haven't touched at all is Opera.

Edge seems cool. It was a smart decision already to rebrand their browser. I've heard that the newer IE's actually weren't that bad but due to practically being a meme about being a horrible browser it wasn't going to go anywhere...I'm pretty illiterate on the actual browser features though so I only go for which has the better UI/theme. I don't think I'll be switching from Chrome anytime soon due to being used to it pretty well by now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only one out of those 5 I haven't touched at all is Opera.

Edge seems cool. It was a smart decision already to rebrand their browser. I've heard that the newer IE's actually weren't that bad but due to practically being a meme about being a horrible browser it wasn't going to go anywhere...I'm pretty illiterate on the actual browser features though so I only go for which has the better UI/theme. I don't think I'll be switching from Chrome anytime soon due to being used to it pretty well by now.
I used Opera (somewhat) via the DSi and Wii browsers, which were based on the old Presto engine it originally used. Never managed to actually download it on my computer.

Opera now uses Blink, a fork of WebKit. Chrome uses it too (except for the iOS variant).

Just when I thought IE was getting better, they decide to come up with a new browser. Maybe it was for the best, considering it's gotten a pretty bad reputation for not using the latest technologies and relying instead on ActiveX. Edge's user interface is a definite improvement though, and that alone makes me want to use it. Chrome still hasn't adopted a Material Design (Google's current design language) theme yet, which is ironic considering Google's been pushing it to the limit as of recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Huh, I was expecting someone would post by now...it really is slow huh. I guess I can say whatever now.

I like playing the Smash games without saves from time to time and just unlocking the same character over and over. It really feels like you're accomplishing something when you are actually not.

D

Deleted member

Huh, I was expecting someone would post by now...it really is slow huh. I guess I can say whatever now.

I like playing the Smash games without saves from time to time and just unlocking the same character over and over. It really feels like you're accomplishing something when you are actually not.
I would just keep the current save data because I'd be too lazy to go through the unlocking process again.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I would just keep the current save data because I'd be too lazy to go through the unlocking process again.
Ironically this habit of mine happened because after getting a new GCN memory card, I was too lazy to plug it in and temporarily played Maylay without it.

Oh yeah, I should point out I've only done this with Maylay of course, I can't fathom deleting your Smash save file, that's probably why the game gives you like 3 warning messages before you actually do, lol.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How has the thread been doing in the last few days? :p

Anything interesting/happy/sad happened?

:231:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Man it's slow this morning/ whatever time of the day is for everyone on here. :p
Guess everyone is sleeping or going to work/school.
I'm one of those people. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello everybody!

I am good and i have do 2 drawn at school! One for my FNAF Parodie and the other for my other more complicate story, The Heart of Ice. I will maybe show those 2 later. :)

D

Deleted member

Four users active as of this post.
Twenty-three guests--- mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom