• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dear god remember when Minecraft was at its peak and EVERY game on there was like "Cube" "Cube World" "Mine World" "Mine Block" "Craft World" I wanted to die. I just made those titles up on my own but I bet if you look them up they'll be an actual thing.
I **** you not, Cube World is a thing

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Dear god remember when Minecraft was at its peak and EVERY game on there was like "Cube" "Cube World" "Mine World" "Mine Block" "Craft World" I wanted to die. I just made those titles up on my own but I bet if you look them up they'll be an actual thing.
"Cube World" is a game on Wii U.

Seriously guys, I love Minecraft, it's a great game.

But this is ridiculous.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Wow. Just checked the trove database and my style still hasn't been added.
I'll probably go let the mods on reddit know and ask if I can resend.

Well, I wouldn't really consider you a regular, because you rarely come once every 2 days, much less every day, and susually for not that long....
I'm lurking fairly regularly though.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I love scam adds. They are so unbelievable or ludicrous that they just make me laugh. I think this one might be my favorite:

There is this old woman that tries to cut her grocery bill by more than 50% by "price matching".

Although her price matches were total BS and eventually she had to start bringing adds, instead of making it up on the spot

D

Deleted member

NO QUESTIONS
ONLY FEAR
I mean with the simple set of plans (discovered by ancient Babylonians but proven by modern scientists) he's offering, you can slash your grocery bill to almost nothing, so the stores, (not the people who run them, but the stores themselves) have a very legitimate reason to be scared.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I mean with the simple set of plans (discovered by ancient Babylonians but proven by modern scientists) he's offering, you can slash your grocery bill to almost nothing, so the stores, (not the people who run them, but the stores themselves) have a very legitimate reason to be scared.

With 3 simple steps you can slash your bill to LITERALLY NOTHING
1. Bring a weapon
2. Take items
3. Leave

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I just beat Void Quest and Shadow Mitsuo.
It was really easy.
Like, surprisingly easy.
I didn't even have to switch personas once during the fight.

I did my first Cross and Penta Fusions as well.
So Margaret's SL is level 6 now.

D

Deleted member

With 3 simple steps you can slash your bill to LITERALLY NOTHING
1. Bring a weapon
2. Take items
3. Leave
It needs to be a bladed weapon though. You can't really slash your bill to nothing with a gun, now can you? (I mean, if the gun had a bayonet, sure, but...)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I finally get to check out the new update for FNAF4. Let's see what we-- BALLOON BOY IS BACK! HOLY HYPEZONE!

Takin' yo job, Plush****. :troll:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So I was browsing the TOME Tvtropes page and I found this:

What Do You Mean It's Not For Kids?: "The show has peppy retro music, a teen romance, a relatively simple and cartoonish art style, and it's about friends who play an online game together. But then there's a dangerous life-threatening virus, characters nearly dying or being legitimately hurt, a boy and his friends getting assaulted by mysterious and creepy individuals, broken friendships, hidden pasts, a decent amount of swearing, and lots and lots of emotional trauma. Have fun, kids!"

This is so true. Especially for Season 2.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So far, two groups totaling about 15 people came to our house to trick or treat. I'm dressed as Ness for the occasion. When the second group came, one asked if I was from Animal Crossing. I said I was in Smash, and an Asian kid got excited and asked if I was Ness. He then asked if I mained Ness or Lucas. I said Ness and Mewtwo though I forgot to say I played as Lucas as well. I feel accomplished that one guy recognized me though. :D

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I finally get to check out the new update for FNAF4. Let's see what we-- BALLOON BOY IS BACK! HOLY HYPEZONE!

Takin' yo job, Plush****. :troll:
OK, I HATE FNAF with a passion, but even I have to admit, that gif is hilarious.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The new Attack on Titan is looking great

So Alan went full edge and is the puppet of Lysandre in some way; he's cool but I want to see his **** kicked by Ash with a "muh power of friendship win" with Pikachu/Greninja because the Mega Zard X vs Mega Zard Y seems more unlikely to me with Ninja Frog taking the spotlight.
My theory is that in the first encounter Alan will crush Ash causing the rift between him and Greninja, and in the second encounter Ash now completely in sync with his Pokémon will defeat Alan (whose relationship with Charizard will get strained because his obsession with power) leaving him shocked because a non-Mega beat his Mega.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The new Attack on Titan is looking great

So Alan went full edge and is the puppet of Lysandre in some way; he's cool but I want to see his **** kicked by Ash with a "muh power of friendship win" with Pikachu/Greninja because the Mega Zard X vs Mega Zard Y seems more unlikely to me with Ninja Frog taking the spotlight.
My theory is that in the first encounter Alan will crush Ash causing the rift between him and Greninja, and in the second encounter Ash now completely in sync with his Pokémon will defeat Alan (whose relationship with Charizard will get strained because his obsession with power) leaving him shocked because a non-Mega beat his Mega.
*puts this on to watch list faster then Sonics running speed*
What costumes did you guys see? Any candies you got/handed out?
None and none because this day sucks and was boring as hell and I dont care for Halloween

Giving my sister her birthday cake was more important

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom