• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good Evening, guys.

How is everyone? I'm down with fever and have been sleeping almost nonstop since last night. >_>

Thread seems normal. :p
I am good. I have just finishing to see a French video about Sonic Dream Collection. And it was.......Great.:4iggy:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good Evening, guys.

How is everyone? I'm down with fever and have been sleeping almost nonstop since last night. >_>

I am OK. I am planning to play Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

Then i might play Smash...

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
This happened to me alot on my Toshiba laptop... It would always BSOD and turn off when overheated... Eventually the CPU/Fan burned out...

Do you get any smoke from the laptop?
Goodness no! I'd be on my phone right now if that were the case.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I have 24GB available on the console alone, not even counting the external drive I use. So space REALLY shouldn't be an issue, yet the game insists it is...
I think it stores replays and stages and such on the SD card. Which is kinda ridiculous, but could be the source of the problem.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh My God. This picture is so true.

I approve it 100%. :4dedede: "thumb up"

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Good Evening, guys.

Hello Fal, I'm doing fine. I'll be leaving in a few hours to have my dinner for my birthday. Then I might watch a movie, most likely Jurassic Park 3 (the weakest of the Jurassic Park films from what I hear) because why the hell not? Besides, it was the first thing I pulled off the shelf so might as well watch it. :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok I am mad, but agt least I know it now.

If any of you have trouble to get windows to upgrade, you can create an installation media and it will do the upgrade if you run it while your OS is booted.

Then, you would jsut reboot and the upgrade will go, no need to mess with this stupid windows update.....

Seriously, I am so mad because I wasted hours while not knowing that.....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You should get to write it real quick.
Yeah... Maybe a sneak preview could be good!
Well here a little preview:

Tara:.....Hum.....Wait......
"wake up"
Tara: Where i am...? Is this.....a room? Where i......
???: KEKEKEKYAYAYAYA!!!!
Tara: What the...?!
???: A LIVING FORM HERE?????
Tara: What? Who....Wait...Is that..the doll?!
Doll 1: YEAH IT'S A LIVING FORM!!!!
Doll 2: HOW SHE HAVE ENTER HERE????? SHE IS GONNA TO BE ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!
Doll 3: YES! SHE DOESN'T LIKE INTRUDER!!! SHE IS GOING TO EAT HER FOR SURE!!!!
Doll 1: YES!!! LIKE THE TWO OTHER ONE!!!
Doll 2: INTRUDER MUST NOT COME HERE!!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL HER!!!
All Doll: YEAH, KILL THE INTRUDER!!!!!!! "maniac laugh"
Tara: Where the hell i am?!?! This wasn't in the plan!!! Who are those doll? And who is "she"?!!!
All Doll: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
???: Stop!
All Doll: "Stop laughing"
Tara: Hein?!
???: I am just awake and i hear noise everywhere. It's really painful....
Tara: Wait...Who is talking? The voice come from behind me.....
???: Ho.....You.....Who are you?...I never see you before i think.....Sorry i am a bit alseep.
Tara: What....(Who is this woman?)
???: Oh but you don't known who i am isn't it? I should give my name before demand yours.....Hum...So asleep...
Tara: Your....your name?....(This isn't Hota. Who is this woman?!)
???: Yes, my name. I have get many surname at my time. But the one i was gived is what i am simply called.....You can call me....Cendorium.
Tara: C...Cendorium?
Cendorium: Yes....."smile"

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well here a little preview:

Tara:.....Hum.....Wait......
"wake up"
Tara: Where i am...? Is this.....a room? Where i......
???: KEKEKEKYAYAYAYA!!!!
Tara: What the...?!
???: A LIVING FORM HERE?????
Tara: What? Who....Wait...Is that..the doll?!
Doll 1: YEAH IT'S A LIVING FORM!!!!
Doll 2: HOW SHE HAVE ENTER HERE????? SHE IS GONNA TO BE ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!
Doll 3: YES! SHE DOESN'T LIKE INTRUDER!!! SHE IS GOING TO EAT HER FOR SURE!!!!
Doll 1: YES!!! LIKE THE TWO OTHER ONE!!!
Doll 2: INTRUDER MUST NOT COME HERE!!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL HER!!!
All Doll: YEAH, KILL THE INTRUDER!!!!!!! "maniac laugh"
Tara: Where the hell i am?!?! This wasn't in the plan!!! Who are those doll? And who is "she"?!!!
All Doll: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
???: Stop!
All Doll: "Stop laughing"
Tara: Hein?!
???: I am just awake and i hear noise everywhere. It's really painful....
Tara: Wait...Who is talking? The voice come from behind me.....
???: Ho.....You.....Who are you?...I never see you before i think.....Sorry i am a bit alseep.
Tara: What....(Who is this woman?)
???: Oh but you don't known who i am isn't it? I should give my name before demand yours.....Hum...So asleep...
Tara: Your....your name?....(This isn't Hota. Who is this woman?!)
???: Yes, my name. I have get many surname at my time. But the one i was gived is what i am simply called.....You can call me....Cendorium.
Tara: C...Cendorium?
Cendorium: Yes....."smile"
Good dialogue!

Can you give out backstory or are you still tired?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Anyone know of a website that lets you upload videos? I do not want to upload to Youtube just to upload to here. Got some Duck Hunt and Mewtwo replays I really want to share.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just finished watching Jurassic World.

The only characters I cared about were the dinosaurs. Dunno why there were so many human characters.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Anyone know of a website that lets you upload videos? I do not want to upload to Youtube just to upload to here. Got some Duck Hunt and Mewtwo replays I really want to share.
if they aren't big and you have space, dropbiox works, you can ONLY link the link here, but people can watch in streaming, they don;t have to download the video.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good dialogue!

Can you give out backstory or are you still tired?
First: Thanks. :)
Second: This dialogue is like really far in the story. Like it's something big but i can try to give some information about it.

Let's just say that the scene you saw. (Who is not completed) Is like in the mind of a person. And that the character you see at the end. (Cendorium) Is supposed to be dead since like 1'000'000 years ago, i exaggerated but it's for give you a idea. (And she is one of the character that i finish her profil too.)

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Just finished watching Jurassic World.

The only characters I cared about were the dinosaurs. Dunno why there were so many human characters.
Chris Pratt tho.
if they aren't big and you have space, dropbiox works, you can ONLY link the link here, but people can watch in streaming, they don;t have to download the video.
Thank you. I will post them here and in video threads. Considering they are less than 5 minutes each, it should work.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
First: Thanks. :)
Second: This dialogue is like really far in the story. Like it's something big but i can try to give soem information about it.

Let's just say that the scene you saw. (Who is not completed) Is like in the mind of a person. And that the character you see at the end. (Cendorium) Is supposed to be dead since like 1'000'000 ago, i exaggarated but it's for give you a idea. (And she is one of the character that i finish her profil too.)
Your writings reminds me I only have 8 characters designed for TEAM PHANTASY so far, and that I was planning on doing Bios for all of them in a spare journal.

I should probably do that at some point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Your writings reminds me I only have 8 characters designed for TEAM PHANTASY so far, and that I was planning on doing Bios for all of them in a spare journal.

Good luck with that, for me. I have still alot of character to write. :dizzy: Here a list of all the important character. Keep and mind there is still some minor character that i don't have find a name yet.
-Zelox

-Zelax

-Venos

-Marsa

- The Blue Titan

- Cobra

- Erzo

-Alphiax (Two character share this name.)

-Isaac

-Hector

-Sulesse

-The Red Titan

-Omegia

-Saterna

- Jupatrer

-Alicia

-Hota

-Serpos

- Asika

- D.M.

- Zeliux

- X The Black Titan

- Cendorium

- ASI-01

- Airions

- Riveria

- Martios

-Relza
And i have only finish two and one is in the work. I have alot of work in short.:4mario:

D

Deleted member

I've only created one character in two years and still have absolutely zero ideas for other stuff. I suck.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Guys.....

I'M DONE!!!!

I finally have an activated windows 10 vm that runs on an ssd.

It took 2 days and wasted hours and wasted frustration thanks to windows and microsoft.

So, as for the speed, it is much faster, seriously, I think it was kinda worth it, but windows is still stupid.... :)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I've only created one character in two years and still have absolutely zero ideas for other stuff. I suck.
Flight, you don't suck.

You blow. :troll:

Just kidding. I'm sorry buddy.

Good luck with that, for me. I have still alot of character to write. :dizzy: Here a list of all the important character. Keep and mind there is still some minor character that i don't have find a name yet.
-Zelox

-Zelax

-Venos

-Marsa

- The Blue Titan

- Cobra

- Erzo

-Alphiax (Two character share this name.)

-Isaac

-Hector

-Sulesse

-The Red Titan

-Omegia

-Saterna

- Jupatrer

-Alicia

-Hota

-Serpos

- Asika

- D.M.

- Zeliux

- X The Black Titan

- Cendorium

- ASI-01

- Airions

- Riveria

- Martios

-Relza
And i have only finish two and one is in the work. I have alot of work in short.:4mario:
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get you guys some basic info on the main TEAM PHANTASY cast. I'll post it once I find the notepad for it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Wish my Induction week didn't take place during the week I leave on holiday. Hopefully I'll be able to phone someone from university about this without any complications. >_>

I don't even know why I have an Induction week at the university I've been at for 3 years straight.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Flight, you don't suck.

You blow. :troll:

Just kidding. I'm sorry buddy.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get you guys some basic info on the main TEAM PHANTASY cast. I'll post it once I find the notepad for it.
And i can show the two profil that i finish. Because why not?

WARNING: lot of text.
Erzo profil

Erzo is a secondary but very important character in the Serie “The Heart of Ice “. First a powerful R-Man ( Robot who can feel emotion and has high intelligence.) created by Zelox, he will become his enemy after have been left for dead and have rejoin his true creator, Zelax. Become a antagonist.

Description :

Erzo is a R-Man, contrary to most of them, he has a more « Human » appareance, having the face of a blond young man. The reason is that Zelox (His creator) wanted to have a powerful R-Man that could save anyone in danger but he wanted that the R-Man have a more human appareance for being sure that people won’t be scared of him. His personality is kinda childish, since he doesn’t know how to talk with human, he is always questionning what to do with them. He is however totally loyal to his creator, like every R-Man. He doesn’t like to kill people that much, prefering saving or helping them. He is serious however when forced to fight. He is one of the strongest R-Man if it is not the strongest that Zelox created. In battle, he use a red sword that is capable of piercing metal. He is also very strong and fast contrary to most R-Man, capable even to jump on wall and to dash in the air. in the story He fall in love with a human that he rescued during a mission. Since this day, he is attacked by nightmare of him killing people with a mad smile. later, he will become more and more unstable until the day where he discover the horrible truth about him. he disapear after that he have learned the truth when he had fallen in a hole and had been left for dead...

Quotes :

- Let’s the mission begin!

- I don’t do that for glory or anything like that. I do that for helping the weak!

- Hum…are you OK?!

- Uh…T-thank you!

- I sometimes don’t understand his humor….are humans all like that?

- What are this nightmare?...What does those image mean..?

- Mission finished! Return to the base.

- Don’t worry, you will be safe after, i promise.

Appareance:

Erzo appareance is different from all of the other R-Man. First, he look more like a human. The color of his body is mostly red and white, the upper-half of his body look like a armor and the low-half too. His right arm howemer is different from the rest in term of appareance, looking more like a cyborg and being totally grey. His head is like a human. He look like a young man with blond hair and green eye. He as also a long ponytail that Zelox wanted to have for that he look more “cool“. Finally, his as in his back a black scabbard where is red sword is in.

Trivia:

- Erzo appareance is based on the character of the Mega Man Franchise, Zero.

- Erzo is the first character character that Mao644 created for his series.

- He is also the reason behind the creation of “ The Heart of Ice“, because before the series was created, Mao644 haved another series that doesn’t making any sense. So he wanted to created a character and a serious story for that he could fit in. Creating the most important project of Mao644.
Cendorium Profil

Cendorium is a late Antagonist in the series « The Heart of Ice ». She is the mother of a another vilain of the name of Hota and she is the first of the specie the “Firatios“ (A specie capable to transform into anything.) First only a legend, she is revealed to be still alive in the shadow, watching until she reappared. She is probably the strongest and scariest enemy that Zelox and his brother have ever meet.

Description:

Cendorium is the first of the specie, the Firatios. She is howemer the creation of unknown scientific that wanted to make a specie that could be the next evolution of the Universe. Making creature that could even surpass god himself. Cendorium is then forced a different experience the more horrible than the other but she still survive at all this with other subject. She is then send to a desert planet for see if she is enough strong to survive alone with other creature. She is so leaved alone for countless day until that, one day. A man in a black armor found her. First reject him and trying to run of him, she become more calm and decide to explain what she is. To this point, she become to learn to use her power with the help of the black knight and become to be more and more stronge. She begin also to fall in love with the black knight, since he is the only person that accepted her and making a sense to her life. Sadly, the black knight go away one day and leave Cendorium alone again in the sadness with only pain in her heart. In the same moment, the scientific go back to the desert planet for see if their subject is still alive. First happy to see that Cendorium is still here, she kill them all brutally with no problem at all. With the last word of one of the scientific saying that she is a “ error of the nature“ before being kill. Alone again, Cendorium fall in the ground, hating the universe and the reason why she is in pain. She realize then what making her like that : Emotion, realizing that, emotion are the reason behind her pain. She then raise on her feet and begin to laugh to the sky with rain falling at her. Saying that, she have now a goal: Becoming more powerful that god themself, like her creator wanted. And create a universe without pain. A world without emotion. A world white like her and promis to be more powerful and to accomplish her objectif. The sanity of Cendorium at this moment, fall, leaving only vengeance and madness at the universe that she would recreate by her hand. Thus the “White Witch“ reign begin on this day….

Quotes:

- Welcome to my room…my name is Cendorium….

- Um….i am kinda sleepy right now….i can’t understand why you say…..

- Ahhh..I love surname, i’m feeling nostalgic right now. I remember the one who hate it me and cursed my existence. Ahh….the good old time….

- You know….Eye are the most delicious part of the body. Can i take yours ?

-….Love?....You said love?...!!LOVE?!?!?!AAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! I HATE THIS WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

- HIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!! You are in my world now!....And your weren’t authorize it. So i will just kill you and eat your corpse for passing time!

- Me?...A monster ?....No…I am just a error of nature….And the one who will kill you.

Appareance:

Cendorium original appareance ressemble to a normal human female. Homewer she is of course not. First off : Cendorium hair are completely white like her dress. Second off : the color of her pupil is completely black-violet, looking like space himself. Her eye change homewer, like her son, to completely black with only a red cercle in it when she is angry or mad. Last off: Since every person of her specie, she can transform her body into anything. Making her capable to transform into everything she want. She have also created with time a other apparaence for hiding her identy and she created also form the more hideous and stronger than the other with time but it won’t be say here for not spoiling.

Trivia:

- Cendorium appareance is based of the character from the Manga/Anime Pandora Heart, The Will of the Abyss.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The anime I planned on watching didn't air this week, so I have some time. Anyone want to play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After weeks of struggling to choose between retail or physical, I've finally made my decision to get Super Mario Maker retail.

So how's it going y'all?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The anime I planned on watching didn't air this week, so I have some time. Anyone want to play?
I would say yes normally. But it's too late for me and i have school tomorrow. :(

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
After weeks of struggling to choose between retail or physical, I've finally made my decision to get Super Mario Maker retail.
I got it digital because.... Eh I had enough space on my Wii U and less disks

That reminds me of when I went to get New Leaf retail. They only had digital

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK! I will host match! Same rules as before...
Don't forget BlueX. You are a wizard....Wait wrong script. I mean, don't forget my advice BlueX!:4lucas: Good luck.:4drmario:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well damn
"Yoo this is some fast **** but **** you microsoft"
it;s because of how it does the exact opposite of what it should do.

It started by by just getting windows 10 activated, it simple doesn;t work unless you actually upgrade. The problem is that microsoft claims that the activation changed to help with clean install. They say that yes, you don;t have keys, so the way it activates is it checks your hardware and on their server, it says that this hardware can use Windows so don;t bother him.

I had the same virtualisation programs using the same drivers using the same motherboard and cpu.

And it broke by chnaging the drive where it was installed.....soemthing that can happen if you get an ssd and you want to clone the OS on it, I did it once for my linux mint, it was just working after.

I actually did managed to broke the boot, but I also managed to fix it. What this means is there was no reasons for windows to say it';s not activated, I tried everything, doesn;t work.

You can;t take the media, format the drive and install it despite the fact that I did the upgrade twice......

You can use the reset pc options, but this shoudl be done after it;s activated because otherwise......it won;t magically activate.

So, the entire proceess to get windows 10 cleaned and activated on a vm is:
  • get windows 7 iso, they actually removed the ftp download so I had to use a torrent.
  • Start the vm with the iso, install windows 7 normally.
  • Activate it by giving your key, if it doesn;t work, use the phone system which is basically call a number, enter around 50 numbers so you can enter 50 numbers, it shoudl actiavte.
  • Proceed to not get that the instalation iso of wuindows 10 can upgrade and waste hours getting windows 7 updated to get that it tells that the display driver is not compatible while it freaking is, failign to get the compatibility report running again I freakign tried everything before using the iso, this is btw the upgrade procedure most users have to deal with whcih already makes it super bad.
  • After windows is upgraded, reset 10 by removing everything, it would activate.
All this for a "I am a genuine user of windows 10".

yikes, I can tell you, it shoudl NEVER be THIS hard to do this. Seriously, I cannot believe how much trouble it was to do something that I think completely made sense......

think of what you want, but god this system is stupid. If I have the same hardware, let me freaking use windows......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom