• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Your avatar go perfectly with your quote. Also, yur mad bruh for my prank on you?:troll:
I just noticed that. :laugh:
Nah...I don't get that salty over something minute. I seriously just barely noticed it when I came on here. I just saw my username was purple and I was like, Oh hey I got pranked. I wonder who it was?
:idea:
But now I know. :smirk:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Does anyone want to play Smash 4 Wii U with me? I am trying to improve right now so i am willing to play anyone...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just noticed that. :laugh:
Nah...I don't get that salty over something minute. I seriously just barely noticed it when I came on here. I just saw my username was purple and I was like, Oh hey I got pranked. I wonder who it was?
:idea:
But now I know. :smirk:
Hum....I was expecting a more exaggarated reaction like @ BlueX BlueX at his time. That and my other victim seem to not care at all for now is really dissapointing for me. Oh well, better next time like they said. I will reprank BlueX.:troll:

カワシさん

Well, it seems everything is getting
now :)

The version of virtualbox I was using was 4.3.3.....it had a check update feature so i never went to check if I had the newer version, but apparently, that version was released in 2013 while this year, they released 5.0.2.....I was a lot behind.

That version added cool stuff like more virtualisations features and even support for usb 3.0 (I have 6 ports in 3.0 so yay!).

But I also found that doing very simple step (adding me to a group) allows me to have virtualbox use my usb devices including my phone and in fact, tyhe newer version can finally run itunes.....

So I fianlly solved the problem of not being able to run itunes (you can send music and ringtones with it so yay!).

All with a shiny ssd and windows 10 genuine.

Yeah, I don;t think I can ask better :)
While this may be a bit similiar, I know a few people who use Apple devices are are behind on updates by like, a lot. As far as when there was a default Youtube app.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WATCH OUT BLUE!
YOUR NEXT!
Save yourself while you still can!!! :crazy:
He has 30 days before i can reprank someone. That and if he doesn't premium before that. He will be reprank again. So yeah, time to get that premium @ BlueX BlueX .:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Good thing I'm unimportant here so I won't need to worry about getting hit by the magenta.

Anyway, who's up for some Smash 3DS?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Would you mind some smashville/battlefield/dreamland sprinkled in there? Just omega stages is okay though, NNID is PowerMiner I'll add you
Yes! that is allowed... I guess i should of mention that...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good thing I'm unimportant here so I won't need to worry about getting hit by the magenta.

Anyway, who's up for some Smash 3DS?
I will prank you so when i will. Are you happy now?:yeahboi:
So he can still be saved, only if he gets premium...yeah better get the money out now @ BlueX BlueX , or else you gonna be pranked.
Again. :secretkpop:
Getting pranked for him would be like if he got infected by the Zero Virus in MMX6. So yeah he need to hurry or....You known what will happen.:secretkpop:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
While this may be a bit similiar, I know a few people who use Apple devices are are behind on updates by like, a lot. As far as when there was a default Youtube app.
Apple products update? I always thought you had to buy the newest model all the time

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I will prank you so when i will. Are you happy now?:yeahboi:

Getting pranked for him would be like if he got infected by the Zero Virus in MMX6. So yeah he need to hurry or....You known what will happen.:secretkpop:
Man. You are turning into a pranking machine. :denzel:
There needs to be nickname for pranks....how about the Magenta Death? Everybody is getting it, and soon everyone will be infected with the awfulness of...magenta. :drflip:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Uh... Yes? It would truly be an honor... I guess. :confused:
You should be honored! Not anyone can say that he is going to get pranked in 30 day when your a new guy here. So yeah, you will be honored to be pranked by me. :)
Man. You are turning into a pranking machine. :denzel:
There needs to be nickname for pranks....how about the Magenta Death? Everybody is getting it, and soon everyone will be infected with the awfulness of...magenta. :drflip:
More like i am contamine everyone with the Zero Virus and that all my victim become like this.

Sound good to me.:denzel:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Here it is.

TEAM PHANTASY - A team of vigilante bounty hunters and detectives who track down criminal organizations throughout Space Quadrant 457 and generally look badass while doing it... They hope.

EMCEE - TEAM PHANTASY Leader. Fights using his sword and pistol and his Aurraki Manipulation, a trait unique to his species Terran, of which he is believed to be one of the final pure blood members. He's got a cocky attitude, and will badmouth anyone who ticks him off even in the slightest regardless of their power, not even caring about the outcome. Despite being somewhat of a **** on that regard, he gets along very well with anyone he likes. Blonde Caucasian Male, Terran, Human Age 19.
BLUES TRAYAL - TEAM PHANTASY brawn. Fights using elemental energy discharges from his gauntlets and hovers with his boots, which also immensely increase his arm and leg strength respectively. Is the son of an infamous gang member and seeks to right the Betrayals to come from Beat Trayal. He is Emcee's best friend and an asset to the team. He's nowhere near a dumb brute stereotype however, he's just the strong guy that HAPPENS to make cheesy jokes every now and then and seriously lacks in common sense/inhibitions. We're being honest. He's the most likely of any of the team to make things physical, sometimes people have to keep him from such. Brunette Caucasian Male, Human, Age 20.

MIC NICHOLAS - TEAM PHANTASY mechanic. Fights using a surprisingly large number of firearms he keeps stocked in his backpack, and his impressive aim. He enjoys playing video games a lot, but his very differing tastes from a lot of the rest of the gang's rest time usually has him working on projects and watching the crew do their thing or off performing upgrades to he starship when he is definitely disinterested. He loathes what he believes to be unnecessary language and content and is generally the big good, maybe a bit of a two shoes. Raven Caucasian Male, Human, Age 18.

NOVA SILVERSTONE - TEAM PHANTASY recon and stealth. Fights using his oversized Kunai knives he wields as nunchucks with a chain cord. He is a Felinora, a group of catlike people that have traits from the animal, such as in their eyes, ears, or even tails. A major otaku, even more so than the other team members. Nova is a self proclaimed ladies man, sometimes to the point of being accused of being a pervert, to his chargin. He has rarely been seen without his trademark goggles, which unlike Blues, he wears. Always. Blonde Tabby Male, Felinora, Human Age 20.

SYDNEY O'RILEY - TEAM PHANTASY support. Fights with a retractable scythe which is edged along by a sharp beam of energy. Sydney is the straight man of the group, whose condescending and sarcastic sense of humor sometimes puts him at odds with Mic, not that Sydney pays any attention to that. He tends to enjoy or like things he thinks are cool, and fires off some admittedly good one liners on multiple occasions. Raven Black Male, Human, Age 19.

This is the main five, aka the TEAM PHANTASY.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Now that I'm pranked I stick out like a sore thumb.

Eh..I don't care. It makes me feel unique. :)
You should be honored! Not anyone can say that he is going to get pranked in 30 day when your a new guy here. So yeah, you will be honored to be pranked by me. :)

More like i am contamine everyone with the Zero Virus and that all my victim become like this.

Sound good to me.:denzel:
Dang. So I look like this?!
...Cool. :denzel:

Last edited:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
GG.

You are very good. Do you have any advice?

Does anyone else want to play?
I'm not the best at giving advice, but... Just try to be safer with your moves, I guess?

Also if anyone wants to play I'd be happy to!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now that I'm pranked I stick out like a sore thumb.

Eh..I don't care. It makes me feel unique. :)

Dang. So I look like this?!
...Cool. :denzel:
Your not really unique since there is other people that have been prank. But you can feel honored to join the Nightmare Zero army for 30 days.:evil:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
GG.

You are very good. Do you have any advice?

Does anyone else want to play?
Ok I thought a little, try to have more of an offensive presence maybe? I'm able to camp you when you're hopping around as Roy. Maybe its character specific, but i just felt very non-threatened with you hopping around away from me. I just was really safe.

Sorry if this isn't good advice, just something I noticed.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think I need some time to say this, but my god, Gparted is amazing.

It's a disk partitioning open source software that.....let's you partition disk (duh!).

But seriously, it;s so good. Partitioning for me is not really a simple task, I once broke an sd card by touching to its unallocated space (it needed that space). It's really dangerous, you can break a lot if you are not careful in what you do.

But gparted......just makes it so simple. It's like, I could resize soemthing by just dragging the limits of where I want it to be resized, moving is the same it's so much easy to use.

Like, I am using it now because with all my storage things changed, I have to mess around a lot and i jsut love Gparted :) Btw, it can run of a cd iso, but it can also runs natively on linux like I do :)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Your not really unique since there is other people that have been prank. But you can feel honored to join the Nightmare Zero army for 30 days.:evil:
I know. :p I meant when I looked at my username I was the only user on the thread who was pranked. Everyone else was either premium or normal....at the time. I'm not the only one anymore. :secretkpop:
30 days plus shipping and handling then? Sounds like a deal! :kirby:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I know. :p I meant when I looked at my username I was the only user on the thread who was pranked. Everyone else was either premium or normal....at the time. I'm not the only one anymore. :secretkpop:
30 days plus shipping and handling then? Sounds like a deal! :kirby:
No it's not... It is the worst thing you could ever get! :p

@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X So i have 30 days?

OK i will just ask my dad tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom