• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Japanese R.O.B. indeed looks great, I may try to import it... but yeah... my first amiibo importing experience has been really frustrating.
I'll wait until some random American guy imports them just to avoid shipping from Japan and all that... but I know that'll still be expensive

Unless the game stores here suddenly decide to import some from Japan... I've seen many Japanese Sheik here, so maybe there's a chance

T

Trick or Treat

Well, let's say they were a couple feet away, and possibly not looking/paying attention.

Like say you saw the girl at the store and started talking, but her parents were at the other end of the aisle.

Then would you?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well, let's say they were a couple feet away, and possibly not looking/paying attention.

Like say you saw the girl at the store and started talking, but her parents were at the other end of the aisle.

Then would you?
If this was the case then... i guess i would take her number...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Then would you?
Just 'cos they're looking away doesn't rule out that their potentially oveprotective father turns your way, notices you approaching their daughter, and decides over one of many ways to vacate you from their daughter's premises as quickly as possible.

Exaggeration aside, no I wouldn't. It's foolish.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Then would you?
Probably yes then.
Curiously, 2 years go I was going out with a girl, she invited me to her place to see a movie in her laptop.
When I was leaving I wanted to ask her home number to chat in our houses later (considering both almost never had money on our cellphones), but his dad had a huge mustache that made him look like Super Freddie Mercury or something and I got intimidated by his stare and height, so I didn't asked her number. Luckily a week later she sent me her house number in a text.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hmm... C.Falcon has a lot of potential and if people know how to play him correctly then it might be possible that he can win tournaments... if people are willing to play him. :)

His combos are very good as well but he does have disadvantages like what IsmaR said...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Here's a question to all you bros out there. Would you ever try to get a girl's number if she was with her parents at the time?
Well knowing how I can't be social for the life of me (and let's be honest if some stranger walked up to someone and asked them their number, and in this day and age, it'd not go well). I probably wouldn't.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
OMG, I CAN NOW SYNC ANY RINGTONES ON MY PHONES FROM MY VM!!!!!

I just synced the 3 email tones from TTYD, but since I also ripped the sfx, I can make them into tones too!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I can make my phone sounds with paper mario stuff :)

The possibilities are endless!

(btw, I am not joking, this is a virtual machine, and it was able to make itune sync just like the machine was real!).

:)

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Here's a question to all you bros out there. Would you ever try to get a girl's number if she was with her parents at the time?
I've always found odd to ask the number of someone you just met; I feel one should first befriend the person. For example, if you meet someone at party I find it okay 'cause both of you probably socialize for some time there, but if for example you ask for the number of someone you just found in the mall, then it's odd.

Returning to your question, if I already know the person, I'd probably do it :p

S

Silver_1357

Then would you?

If her parents went somewhere else and didn't find what they were looking for, then again, yes.

T

Trick or Treat

Tilian Pearson is god. He is one of the best (and my favorite) vocalists I have ever heard.

After him it is probably Shane Told and Shayley Bourget.

But my god, Tilian. I love you <3

*fangirls*

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Falcon is good. But his disadvantages easily exploitable by the top/prevalent threats. Hence why most use him as more of a secondary.
It just hit me, why aren't there any Captain Falcons in these major tournies. I haven't seen any even in pools. Isn't the character good?
Yeah, I just wish I would get the urge to actually use him more often

T

Trick or Treat

I had a feeling no one would know those singers. Oh well. :p

Time to watch anime

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a feeling no one would know those singers. Oh well. :p

Time to watch anime
Had to google him (Tilian Pearson)
*progressive rock*
Well, that got my interest

The race hasn't started yet and Im having a stress headache already lol

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Had to google him (Tilian Pearson)
*progressive rock*
Well, that got my interest

The race hasn't started yet and Im having a stress headache lol
He is amazibg. In both his solo and acoustic work, as well as his main work in the incredible band Dance Gavin Dance.

DGD's other vocalist is great too but Tilian is love. Whenever he is featured in other songs, my heart sings.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Then would you?
Considering I don't have any interests in any kind of romance or dating, I'd have to say no. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be honest I don't know about a lot of newer music out there. The majority of stuff I listen to are from the 80's-90's back.

カワシさん

@ Jatayu Jatayu

Apologies for leaving so suddenly! I had to go eat dinner. If you still want to play, we can!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I have returned to reek my vengeance onto everyone. Muhaha.

:094:
Oh my gosh...I love your new avi. Where did you find it?
Well it's not that rare to be honest. I know of many who are the same way.
True, but where I'm from kids my age rather listen to the bland modern music of today than the beauty of the 80's.
It makes me feel like a oddball at my school. :cyclops:

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

@ BlueX BlueX

So you wanted in on Zero to Glory?
I'll see what Grace says. She can't get on her computer and on her Wii U on Sunday, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh my gosh...I love your new avi. Where did you find it?

True, but where I'm from kids my age rather listen to the bland modern music of today than the beauty of the 80's.
It makes me feel like a oddball at my school. :cyclops:
I found that pic soon after paper jam trailer and I posted it on the nintenzone thread and this is when he changed the avi.

So, you could say he found it from me :)

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Some odd topics going on around here, I guess.
I find myself not posting as frequently here, but ah well :drshrug:.
All I've been doing is playing Smash and writing some things while listening to video game music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom