• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Do we have threads to talk about these big tournaments?
On the main Forums page, there should be a listing under "Quick Links" for each major tournament, taking you to their page/thread.

As far as general discussion encompassing all of them, your best bet would probably be here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/viability-ratings-v2-competitive-impressions.410551/

Though I'd keep in mind that the above have different guidelines than the general sections/Socials.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So what did I miss while I was typing that wall of text I just posted?

Because JESUS CHRIST that took forever.
Well i have posted also two huge wall of text that you have see i think and i have pranked two people. Making my power of troll more powerful than before.

I know. :p I meant when I looked at my username I was the only user on the thread who was pranked. Everyone else was either premium or normal....at the time. I'm not the only one anymore. :secretkpop:
30 days plus shipping and handling then? Sounds like a deal! :kirby:
Well good for you so!
No it's not... It is the worst thing you could ever get! :p

@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X So i have 30 days?

OK i will just ask my dad tomorrow!
Hurry up so, because i swear to prank you the first day i can.:evil:
B-But...shipping is free...:(
You're getting premium then? Sounds like you got unlucky here @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X :awesome:
Don't worry, he won't get it. I just known it.:smirk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i go to bed for real. So have a good time here. Me, i have school tomorrow.:skull:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Been pranked for four times already. I need a break.. right?
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X is on a roll today...better watch your back just in case. ;)
Umm... Well... I often get very nervous asking my dad for premium... Please help.
****. Uh..well I can't think of anything. The best thing I would offer as advice is tell him that it's for something important and benefical to you.
I'm sorry. :(

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X is on a roll today...better watch your back just in case. ;)

****. Uh..well I can't think of anything. The best thing I would offer as advice is tell him that it's for something important and benefical to you.
I'm sorry. :(
The reason i am nervous is because he has never heard of this site but he knows i am a competitive Smasher and is willing to help me on anything and also the fact you have to use Paypal which i think he really does not like but it has been a very long time since he has lasted used it...

T

Trick or Treat

My ****ing god.

Playing against Silver, and that randomg For Glory guy earlier, has been the most absolutely frustrating and rage-y time I have every had playing Smash Bros. I have never been this frustrated and ragey before.

Because I know I am far better than this. I am doing so poorly today and yesterday out of nowhere.

I'm not being a poor sport. Silver beat me fair and square. But holy hell, playing him and the FG guy was more frustrating than anyone else I have played.

S

Silver_1357

My ****ing god.

Playing against Silver, and that randomg For Glory guy earlier, has been the most absolutely frustrating and rage-y time I have every had playing Smash Bros. I have never been this frustrated and ragey before.

Because I know I am far better than this. I am doing so poorly today and yesterday out of nowhere.

I'm not being a poor sport. Silver beat me fair and square. But holy hell, playing him and the FG guy was more frustrating than anyone else I have played.
Wow.

Sorry, man.

GGs though. Your Jigglypuff is great.

How about my characters?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The reason i am nervous is because he has never heard of this site but he knows i am a competitive Smasher and is willing to help me on anything and also the fact you have to use Paypal which i think he really does not like but it has been a very long time since he has lasted used it...
Maybe if you know who to use Paypal as well you can help him with that.
He doesn't know about Smashboards? Tell him it's a site where you can make friends with other Smash players and where you could improve as a player as there are guides on how to play as each character.
Just tell him the positives of this site, and I'm sure he'll understand since as you said he knows that you are a competitive Smash player. :)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My ****ing god.

I know how it feels. FG is full of scrubs and spammers which is bad. I really hate Toon Link because of his campy playstyle...

Maybe if you know who to use Paypal as well you can help him with that. He doesn't know about Smashboards? Tell him it's a site where you can make friends with other Smash players and where you could improve as a player as there are guides on how to play as each character. Just tells him the positives of this site, and I'm sure he'll understand since as you said he knows that you are a competitive Smash player. :)
I think he has seen me using this site before but i will have to tell him what is this site all about and why i wanted premium... Thank you for your advice! :)

T

Trick or Treat

Wow.

Sorry, man.

GGs though. Your Jigglypuff is great.

How about my characters?
Every day I get worse and worse. I wonder if that is normal.

That first match was really weird though. Other than that you are really good. Especially Pikachu and Toon Link.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I know how it feels. FG is full of scrubs and spammers which is bad. I really hate Toon Link because of his campy playstyle...

I think he has seen me using this site before but i will have to tell him what is this site all about and why i wanted premium... Thank you for your advice! :)
Your welcome! I hope my advice helps! :)

S

Silver_1357

My profile pic isn't amused.

Jk it's all good that's how you're supposed to play Toon Link but I'm a semi-aggressive Toon Link.

That first match was really weird though. Other than that you are really good. Especially Pikachu and Toon Link.
What about Sonic?

T

Trick or Treat

I'm more frustrated with myself. I have gotten worse and done so poorly lately, even though I know I'm better, A LOT better, than how it seems.

I'm not blaming abyone, just myself for not being able to keep that skill.

My profile pic isn't amused.

Jk it's all good that's how you're supposed to play Toon Link but I'm a semi-aggressive Toon Link.

What about Sonic?
Sonic was good too, you definitely know how to use him. But Pikachu and TLink were the best.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My body is completely ready for today's Nascar Sprint Cup race, today the race is at Darlington and the cars have throwback paint schemes.
This one of the best tracks for mah boi Jeff btw

Let's go for a 7th DNF!
Well, Im more confident today, despite Gordon is using a jinxed paint scheme (he has 2 DNFs this year with that scheme) because he's starting in 5th (thus improving his Best Start Pos. Average).
I hope my stress day of today ends with a win for the #24

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Screenshot_2015-09-06-15-19-18-1.png

Whoa..where did everyone go?
2nd time I'm pranked here... I must be popular or something

Anyways, I'm still salty I'll probably won't get the Japanese R.O.B. ever
First timer here. :b:
I have to admit I was pretty shocked myself. I thought I was too unpopular to be pranked. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know how it feels. My skill in games changes a lot from time to time. I could go from being nigh unbeatable to reverting back to some sort of primate-like state of skill and proceed to die several times to someone who's never played a single video game in his life.
Maybe you're just playing on a bit of a tilt. Stop playing for a day or two and come back, maybe you'll find you're playing well again.

T

Trick or Treat

I know how it feels. My skill in games changes a lot from time to time. I could go from being nigh unbeatable to reverting back to some sort of primate-like state of skill and proceed to die several times to someone who's never played a single video game in his life.
Maybe you're just playing on a bit of a tilt. Stop playing for a day or two and come back, maybe you'll find you're playing well again.
Exactly! I'd go from being pretty dominant to then being horrible the next day. Not just in Smash but in Mario Kart, Call of Duty, any game really.

I will take a break, I think. Maybe that will do some good, as you said.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm more frustrated with myself. I have gotten worse and done so poorly lately, even though I know I'm better, A LOT better, than how it seems.

I'm not blaming abyone, just myself for not being able to keep that skill.

Sonic was good too, you definitely know how to use him. But Pikachu and TLink were the best.
You should never get frustrated when you feel like you are getting bad...

There are many guides on here that will help you and get know to Jigglypuff better and also study your matches if you ever save the replays. :)

I have felt like i am getting worse before and i know how it feels... but you should never give up! I know you can do it! :b:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
2nd time I'm pranked here... I must be popular or something

Anyways, I'm still salty I'll probably won't get the Japanese R.O.B. ever
Japanese R.O.B. indeed looks great, I may try to import it... but yeah... my first amiibo importing experience has been really frustrating.

5th Time being pranked, this time thanks to Based Cyndane :p

S

Silver_1357

Sure is quiet around here.

A lot more quieter than usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Here's a question to all you bros out there. Would you ever try to get a girl's number if she was with her parents at the time?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Here's a question to all you bros out there. Would you ever try to get a girl's number if she was with her parents at the time?
Hmm maybe... I am not really sure how her parents react however... That what i would worry about the most...

Last edited:

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
It just hit me, why aren't there any Captain Falcons in these major tournies. I haven't seen any even in pools. Isn't the character good?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering I look like Danny Trejo sometimes, I prefer not to take risks :p
Actually if I even look decent I would not ask the number anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom