• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
I am backing up some of my files now for the installation of Windows 10.
I still gotta do that.
Shouldn't be too hard because I've been trying to install everything on my other drive in the past.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Eh, I think the majority have forgotten they follow you, so probably not.

And KingShadow is following me now too, I guess he's following everybody here.
He has not followed me yet but i just followed him right now.

Soul.

I only have 25 followers. I don't care much about the feature.
If Smashboards were to be updated I'd like it if it had an option to make your profile private, as well as your post count whether you're a guest or member.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
So I guess this is what a follower fest is like. I've always just watched, should I join in on the fun this time?
Eh, why not? *follows everyone*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, not see if a platform is here or not and dying because you didn't known when to go is a bad idea. Bad job developper.:4darkpit:

D

Deleted member

I only have 25 followers. I don't care much about the feature.
If Smashboards were to be updated I'd like it if it had an option to make your profile private, as well as your post count whether you're a guest or member.
There should be an option to disable the "Post History" (or Your Content) for other users. That way, only you can browse them.

Soul.

There should be an option to disable the "Post History" (or Your Content) for other users. That way, only you can browse them.
Well, yeah that's what I was going to say. The post count is only visible to you; other members and guests can't see it at all.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Someone in charge watching? (Someone tag somebody important, these are changes I agree with)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I agree with Drive there, although an added option of being able to delete posts that are from long ago would be even better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, yeah that's what I was going to say. The post count is only visible to you; other members and guests can't see it at all.
That should definitely be a thing. I don't want people to waste their time reading pointless stuff.

D

Deleted member

I agree with Drive there, although an added option of being able to delete posts that are from long ago would be even better.
Someone said "Drive"? I'll change icons then.
Squidboards has it, but that is more of a XenForo-related thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
From Mega Man Zero. I am in the mission when you have to destroy the bomb.
I've only played Mega Man 4, 5, and 6, but I liked them. Do you recommend any that are particularly worth playing? (I like hard games)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Reading back the previous page, I just realized that I'm not following anybody.
Huh. Well then.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Flight became Google Drive? What happened?

That stuff is often interesting though. :smash:

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've only played Mega Man 4, 5, and 6, but I liked them. Do you recommend any that are particularly worth playing? (I like hard games)
If you want challenge. Sure, the Mega Man Zero series is hard. So you will definely have a good challenge.

D

Deleted member

Flight became Google Drive? What happened?

That stuff is often interesting though. :smash:

:231:
Turns out my actual username is Drive rather than "Flight".

And perhaps, yeah, but there should be an option to disable it if the user doesn't want to show all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Thank you all, I had an enjoyable stay here at Smashboards, it always refreshes me for the outside world ;) I will see you guys some other time.

*Zelbur out*

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Is anyone hyped for....

SO MUCH HYPE! True, it does showcase the near end of Shippuden, but at least
Naruto's son Boruto and Sasuke's daughter Sarada are in the game!
I liked 3. Like really liked it, going as far as to 100% it and the DLC. But yea, this is the part of Shippuden when the series just breaks for me. Plus Boruto is like a joke to me, no literally, now every "son of the protagonist that has his own series" is a Boruto to me. I really dont know if I'l be picking this up, too many fighting games this and next year as it is.

Soul.

The suggestion thread on the Welcome Center seems bland. Are they taking these suggestions into consideration?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally finish this mission. God i don't like time limit with giant hole of death for make the all worse.

D

Deleted member

Looks like a certain marsupial is following me. Cool.

The suggestion thread on the Welcome Center seems bland. Are they taking these suggestions into consideration?
I'm sure they're definitely taking them into consideration. Otherwise, why would the thread exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom