• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Uh....@Jatayu , i think i can't do it. It's laggy, my stick isn't working right and you seem a little too good that with my problem. I'm going to like this. So sorry.
It's okay. The internet wasn't as bad as I thought at least. :p Now back to drawing my kitty.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have get a strange glitch that i can't tag people before....Oh well, is there is someone for some Smash? If not, i'm going back to my shooting and jump game.
ZeroShooting.gif

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Still nobody? Oh well, time to go back with the Red Robot.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I needed to take the risk; I even struggled to read the big E on those eye test sheets before the surgery
Luckily the doctor had a lot of experience and the clinic was recognized, the surgery costed me $450 USD per eye

Also the chances of eye damage are really really small
Well I can understand why you needed to take the risk
as for me, I can live with glasses, I only have astigmatism anyway

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mom's giving me 5 more bucks for free
2 0 D O L L A R S B O Y S

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
How bad is Shippuden?
Ok let's do this but some SPOILERS AHEAD....
Ok...Naruto Shippuden has basically NO Comedy. It's way to serious for me, Naruto and Sasuke take up 95% of the story, It gets annoying after episode 40, Sakura (AKA "Useless *****") has no actual character. All she does is whine over Sasuke and punch Naruto for "comedy" but is that really comedy? True, she did get stronger but it's really NEVER shown how she got stronger,The Rookie 9 (Besides Team 7) gets shoved aside, and poor Ten-Ten has absolutely NO screen time. Well, that's all i'm gonna say about Shippuden.
Well, i'm gonna watch some good 'ol Naruto (NOT Shippuden)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Actually I think EP7 might be my favorite. I'm avoiding EP8 and not counting ot on purpose, for certain reasons.

So either EP6 or EP7 is my favorite. I really like how different EP7 is and the story of it is really interesting.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mom's giving me 5 more bucks for free
2 0 D O L L A R S B O Y S
Now I have enough for everything I need AND one of the Ballot Winners of my choice (Or anyone that comes before [and given they don't come with a stage ala Ryu])!
Today is a good day.
I swam some more, ate some Chili Cheese Nachos from Wendy's, got 5 more bucks in the bank for Thursday's Payout.
Is good.

Soul.

Okay, the thread is slow. Who cares? In 2 weeks tops this thread will be a ****posting Festival just to please everyone, then more new rules come by, everyone whines, and the cycle repeats itself, just now with this time, more people leave.

And as for Fire Emblem, well, people will be people. If they don't like the series, it probably has to do with them not having interest towards it. It's a preference thing, so to speak. I agree, most games are good, though some are a bit lacking. Ever since Awakening was released, the franchise has been known for "b-but mai waifus" instead of the story, strategic gameplay and as such, it's like Smash. Separate communities who *****.
Are you sure you want to know?

:094:
If it's to know how it became ****tier than the first one....

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Okay, the thread is slow. Who cares? In 2 weeks tops this thread will be a ****posting Festival just to please everyone, then more new rules come by, everyone whines, and the cycle repeats itself, just now with this time, more people leave.
nah, i dont see that happening.
the mods have become pretty vigilant about that stuff. they would most likely infract the hell out of the participants if they did that, i'd imagine.

i can kinda see it staying like this for a bit.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
According to Wikipedia, it was launched in 2002 so 1 year after (If you're living in the US, that is)
Actually Alphazealot made a thread on the history on Smashboards where it began in some where in 1999 or 2000.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Z E R O B O Y Z
The mission that i have do was easy but fun. I rekted the boss homewer.

Last edited:

Soul.

nah, i dont see that happening.
the mods have become pretty vigilant about that stuff. they would most likely infract the hell out of the participants if they did that, i'd imagine.

i can kinda see it staying like this for a bit.
I honestly don't think it'll stay like this for 'a bit.' Once new rules are in the OP, they're here to stay.

We've been through this already, like, come the **** on (this isn't meant to be at you). 2 users were banned; I (we, for the better word) can't talk about them. Yes, they did help make this place more active, but in the end, ****posts were deemed inappropiate enough to infract people. Whether it was or wasn't fun to people doesn't really matter when the rules are there.

I don't mean to hate how this thread was handled in the past but I can't be the only one who didn't like this cycle:
****post → Random new topic → ****post → Random new topic → Go back to ****posting.
Generalization, I know, but it is what it is. When I say ****posting, memes are included too. The mods simply wanted this to be a normal social thread, not a circus. "Circus" was what this thread was since the very beginning. Are we clowns now?

This kind of whining is getting old.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good morning.

I'm freaking tired. Dreams waking me up all night.

Edit: obligatory hugs all round

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
@ Cyn Cyn is viewing the social. I wonder if she's gonna randomly hug ppl. EDIT: Cyndane posted. Beware of hugs.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I honestly don't think it'll stay like this for 'a bit.' Once new rules are in the OP, they're here to stay.

We've been through this already, like, come the **** on (this isn't meant to be at you). 2 users were banned; I (we, for the better word) can't talk about them. Yes, they did help make this place more active, but in the end, ****posts were deemed inappropiate enough to infract people. Whether it was or wasn't fun to people doesn't really matter when the rules are there.

I don't mean to hate how this thread was handled in the past but I can't be the only one who didn't like this cycle:
****post → Random new topic → ****post → Random new topic → Go back to ****posting.
Generalization, I know, but it is what it is. When I say ****posting, memes are included too. The mods simply wanted this to be a normal social thread, not a circus. "Circus" was what this thread was since the very beginning. Are we clowns now?

Ill just say I liked it better as a Circus and leave it at that but thats just me

I also don't like not be able to talk about my friends

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Could someone do me a favor?
Some Canadian (we need CAD amounts, since it says PC64 is $1.99 but it's $2.49 over north) out there (With x1.13 tax) go to the Smash DLC Shop and find out how much Roy/Lucas/Mewtwo (Whoever you prefer, they're the same price) is with the tax for a single console?
I need research done but I already have those three so I can't check for m'self.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

oh yeah, i agree.
im newer, so i didnt really see the old threads, so i couldnt say about that lol.
that being said yeah, these rules will probably stay in place, for better or for worse.

do i think some of them are kinda strict? yup.
do i think they're all bad though? nah.

it's less active but i guess we tend to keep a conversation going longer, and it feels a bit more tame. so we'll see how people take it :4pacman:

i'm rather indifferent so :drshrug:
Good morning.

I'm freaking tired. Dreams waking me up all night.
oh, that sucks.
get some... caffeine or somethin'.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i'm feeling so good right now. MMZ is like a Metroid game : At first, you feel like that anything can kill you. But after more far in the game. You feel so powerful that you got rambo on the ennemy. I love this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom