• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
@ Swampertrulz Swampertrulz , I left right before you sent this. Sorry!

My favorite is Kakashi Hatake. If I had to choose a second, I would go with Itachi Uchiha. (Third Sasuke)
Cool beans, dude. Kakashi was my favorite when I was watching on Toonami (Not the 2012-present one).

D

Deleted member

Actually, the ****posting reminded me of my past group of chatters (I'm aware I bring them up a lot). Not like that's a bad thing, since some were funny and all, but I do want to have a "more civilized" thread here. A change of pace is needed.

Soul.

oh yeah, i agree.
im newer, so i didnt really see the old threads, so i couldnt say about that lol.
that being said yeah, these rules will probably stay in place, for better or for worse.

do i think some of them are kinda strict? yup.
do i think they're all bad though? nah.

it's less active but i guess we tend to keep a conversation going longer, and it feels a bit more tame. so we'll see how people take it :4pacman:

i'm rather indifferent so :drshrug:
All that is true, but if we're really going to whine because of new rules throughout this thread's existence, then that's fine by me. I'll be loving the stale discussion. :4kirby:
Also nice Gliscor signature.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Could someone do me a favor?
Some Canadian (we need CAD amounts, since it says PC64 is $1.99 but it's $2.49 over north) out there (With x1.13 tax) go to the Smash DLC Shop and find out how much Roy/Lucas/Mewtwo (Whoever you prefer, they're the same price) is with the tax for a single console?
I need research done but I already have those three so I can't check for m'self.
Anyone? I kinda need some help with this one :drshrug:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Well, since i'm well liked, I guess i'm gonna change my goal. My goal is now to.....not get banned, I guess.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Cool. I have 115 users following me. I had one more, but I removed them. Not a huge loss or anything, nor I care much for numbers. lol
Damn, son. I really want a mod to follow me, but that's probably not gonna happen due to my Infraction history. As Shikamaru would say

Last edited:

Soul.

gliscor was so freakin' adorable in that show. actually the show encouraged me to train one.
too bad he's rather underappreciated. :207:
At first I thought your avatar was something else but then I realized that it was a Gliscor.
Yeah, it was. It's appreciated in Smogon though (
); it's OU there. Then again, isn't every Pokémon adorable?

D

Deleted member

Damn, son. I really want a mod to follow me, but that's probably not gonna happen due to my Infraction history. :/
The fact you got an infraction (or more) does not necessarily mean the staff member in question dislikes you.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
The fact you got an infraction (or more) does not necessarily mean the staff member in question dislikes you.
Eh, I have no idea. Though I do know that Cyndane likes me. Don't know about the rest.

Last edited:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Cool. I have 115 users following me. I had one more, but I removed them. Not a huge loss or anything, nor I care much for numbers. lol
Yay, I'm rocking..... 2.
But this Social Forum is like a big room of followers, I couldn't ask for more.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
At first I thought your avatar was something else but then I realized that it was a Gliscor.
Yeah, it was. It's appreciated in Smogon though (
); it's OU there. Then again, isn't every Pokémon adorable?
i had to scour the depths of image websites to even find this ;-;
Smogon hype. At least they appreciate the beauty that is OP Gliscor :4pacman:
definitely. even the trash bag pokemon can find its way to be adorable, which i think is quite an accomplishment.

Well, this escalated quickly.
i have like no followers, but i dont really care anyways lol.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I think I'm gonna go. There's nothing I can really add right now and I'm really, really pissed off because of outside stuff so I'm just gonna leave.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
i had to scour the depths of image websites to even find this ;-;
Smogon hype. At least they appreciate the beauty that is OP Gliscor :4pacman:
definitely. even the trash bag pokemon can find its way to be adorable, which i think is quite an accomplishment.

i have like no followers, but i dont really care anyways lol.
21 is not that bad. You've only been on SmashBoards for 3 moths.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
What the heck. My phone has a mind of its own. >_<

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am backing up some of my files now for the reinstallation of Windows 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom