• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The suggestion thread on the Welcome Center seems bland. Are they taking these suggestions into consideration?
Not a lot of suggestions are really offered... and most aren't about extra features, so outwardly visible changes are rare.

:231:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Not a lot of suggestions are really offered... and most aren't about extra features, so outwardly visible changes are rare.

i said this earlier but i'll say it again.
i support that avatar 100%
seriously i love that anime/manga.

Last edited:

Soul.

I thought the site was taking a while to upgrade so that it was similar to Squidboards, meaning these suggestions could take a while.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
that... could be it.
like i know why they're bad. its so you dont think you suck because well they suck, but its like... they could make it look like they tried
Actually, it's 100% it. Haha. Something along the lines of Ross of the Game Grumps has a friend who knew the person who did the "rival" art and she had to make it bad (for the reason you said) so she did it with her left (or non-dominant hand). Apparently she's an amazing artist though.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Actually, it's 100% it. Haha. Something along the lines of Ross of the Game Grumps has a friend who knew the person who did the "rival" art and she had to make it bad (for the reason you said) so she did it with her left (or non-dominant hand). Apparently she's an amazing artist though.
oh, i see.
that... that makes sense then.

i hate doing anything with my non-dominant hand so i can feel her pain.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I thought the site was taking a while to upgrade so that it was similar to Squidboards, meaning these suggestions could take a while.
I don't really know the nitty-gritty. @Warchamp7 couls explain better.

And you haven't posted these suggestions in the suggestion thread either. If you seriously want those and aren't just hoping, post there and tag an admin.

Soul.

I don't really know the nitty-gritty. @Warchamp7 couls explain better.

And you haven't posted these suggestions in the suggestion thread either. If you seriously want those and aren't just hoping, post there and tag an admin.

Oh yeah. Dammit. I'll do that right now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
just wanted to show the new pc case i plan to buy after soem time:

Note, the color is NOT a coincidence of course (at least it would distract myself from looking at my username color :) ).
Not something I would pick, but it's still neat looking!

I might upgrade my computer soon... maybe transfer all the guts out into a new case and upgrade the board and CPU.

I have a GTX980 so that doesn't need upgrading anytime soon. Neither does the CPU, it was top of the line... in 2013. Still good today, I just want to update it eventually.

D

Deleted member

This site should use the same XenForo theme as Squidboards, and / or make it optional.
That's just what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

just wanted to show the new pc case i plan to buy after soem time:

Note, the color is NOT a coincidence of course (at least it would distract myself from looking at my username color :) ).
That perfectly aligns with the fact you use Mint as your main OS.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't understand what I'm looking at. D:
One day, the thread got into a discussion about which Smash characters had usernames on the site.
At one point, I said, "If somebody were to tag every Smash Bros character on the site, I wonder how many would respond?"
Then SR64 actually did it.
And apparently, after all this time, somebody (Other than Diddy Kong) actually "responded."

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am not too far of finish the first Mega Man Zero. I will finish it maybe tomorrow.

T

Trick or Treat

I hate when someone Snapchats you but you have nothing interesting to Snap back and you look like too much of a mess to send a selfie.

So you just text them instead and leave the snap hanging.

D

Deleted member

I haven't puked in two years. It's been orange for the most part...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I hate when someone Snapchats you but you have nothing interesting to Snap back and you look like too much of a mess to send a selfie.

i dont use snapchat but...
the struggle is real

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

That's why you don't use Snapchat.

The idea of having to send pictures to send texts is just ridiculous to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom