• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

You'd best be careful that you don't faint on the job. Should probably take a bottle of water or an energy drink to keep you going.

After playing Pikmin 2 recently, I didn't realise how much of an ******* this guy really was in-game.

As a pet? I'd rather eat it. But it doesn't look edible.
Definitely! A bottle of water and probably some Gatorade.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
well you're quite talented then! they're really awesome usually.

i imagine you'll be able to animate them quite easily if you managed to make those.
:happysheep:Thank you~

Animating them will be difficult I think, I'm not sure how to move the pixels about to get the right motions I want.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I was diagnosed with pregnancy. :b

Although you're right, I really should be taking baths instead.

I will probably try to eat some quick snacks at least.

I could get fired if I call out too much, since the first month after getting hired is the probation period. Basically in that timeframe the company can pretty much fire you for any reason.

If I call out too much they might want to get rid of me..
I think you should get something to eat and drink then take a nap personally. You've had an eventful day, and I think some rest is the first thing you should do.

S

Silver_1357

Talking about Pikmin I see?

Well.

"I feel just like a purple Pikmin." - Reggie

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I could get fired if I call out too much, since the first month after getting hired is the probation period. Basically in that timeframe the company can pretty much fire you for any reason.

If I call out too much they might want to get rid of me..
eh rest at least until the night shift then.
:happysheep:Thank you~

Animating them will be difficult I think, I'm not sure how to move the pixels about to get the right motions I want.
well, just remember to do slight movements each frame so it doesnt look too rigid, thats always super important in sprite work when you're doing specific motions and stuff

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake

Wait...you're pregnant? Oh wow! I mean I know nothing about your circumstances and it's kinda biting you in the ass right now but, god, congratulations!

Even if you don't necessarily keep the kid, I'd bet you'd/you're going to be a wonderful mother.

Hail our pregnant Lord! OUTTA THE ******* WAY ENEMY SCUM, WE'RE PACKING A MAMA LORD AND WE AIN'T AFRAID TO CUT YOU MONGRELS DOWN DEFENDING THE HEIR TO BE!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It walked into the landing site.

IT WALKED INTO THE LANDING SITE. *shudder*

----
Just like the Spotty Bulbear and it's young.

And they can both regenerate their health. After beating defeated.

You'd best be careful that you don't faint on the job. Should probably take a bottle of water or an energy drink to keep you going.

After playing Pikmin 2 recently, I didn't realise how much of an ******* this guy really was in-game.

As a pet? I'd rather eat it. But it doesn't look edible.
Doesn't help that they can go literally anywhere that has enough space for them to fit in, AND revive themselves after defeat.

According to Louei's notes though, you actually can eat it:

"Remove the cannon and ammo stockpile, then vigorously tenderize the meat with a heavy mallet. Stir-fry with caramelized onions and figwort sprouts. Spoon over a steaming bowl of fluffy white rice and douse with chili sauce."

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The fat that it is super cool outside and I hear no cicadas making noices makes me think it is going to rain
Sounds like you have the instincts of a wild animal, sensing impending danger.

Do you start kicking and flailing your backlegs if a hurricane is coming? :p

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I'm out of school, bored, and still feeling like crap.

Did I miss anything, barring the SK rumor being kill?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Another thing I liked about Pikmin 2 were the smaller pieces of the game, like the creature and treasure notes. It goes into detail about the biology, behavior and ecosystems of the life of the species you encounter in the game.

And it also gives you recipes on how to cook and eat them. :smash:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Wait...you're pregnant? Oh wow! I mean I know nothing about your circumstances and it's kinda biting you in the *** right now but, god, congratulations!

Even if you don't necessarily keep the kid, I'd bet you'd/you're going to be a wonderful mother.

Hail our pregnant Lord! OUTTA THE ******* WAY ENEMY SCUM, WE'RE PACKING A MAMA LORD AND WE AIN'T AFRAID TO CUT YOU MONGRELS DOWN DEFENDING THE HEIR TO BE!
I'm going to end up calling her "Mama Miracle" from now on because of you...

D

Deleted member

I might start work on my next avatar around late September. Don't really know.

If it all goes into plan, then I can upload it by October.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I might start work on my next avatar around late September. Don't really know.

If it all goes into plan, then I can upload it by October.
DID SOMEONE SAY PLAN?

Oh AHEM do not pay attention to what I said. Move along.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

You should really consider taking a short leave.

I seriously doubt it's humanely possible to juggle two jobs, college and pregnancy. You'll end up hurting yourself.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The rumor isn't really killed since the Amiibo picture we got is likely just a mockup, I'd wait until we get more information on it before we make any calls on that.

D

Deleted member

The rumor isn't really killed since the Amiibo picture we got is likely just a mockup, I'd wait until we get more information on it before we make any calls on that.
Even then I wouldn't be upset, a Shovel Knight amiibo is bomb as ****.
In fact let's just make amiibos of several indie characters. I would pay indescribable amounts of money for an Isaac amiibo.

Soul.

Well, yeah, I know the amiibo is real, but it isn't Smash series. It could technically still happen, but it seems unlikely at this point....
I mean yeah it could happen.
IF he does happen, though, I won't be surprised at the huge amounts of salt because they think SK is the only "ballot" character.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I would honestly love to see SK. He fits in with the cast perfectly.

Also.
I just now realized @❀Miracle is back. Whoopsies. :bluejump:
Good to see you again! :bee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you are interested in yearly iterations of the same product, you may want to take a look at this.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If you are interested in yearly iterations of the same product, you may want to take a look at this.
iPhone 7 will just be the same thing as all ways... Why do they still make these?

For money

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have a good image for an objection. You never cease to amuse me, Umineko.
upload_2015-8-28_2-25-36.png

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
iPhone 7 will just be the same thing as all ways... Why do they still make these?

For money
Because a few minor updates that could probably just as easily be released as an update are TOTALLY worth making a brand-new phone for people to spend hundreds of dollars on!

In other words, because people are stupid, and Apple realizes this.
Silly Blue! :awesome:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

eh rest at least until the night shift then.

well, just remember to do slight movements each frame so it doesnt look too rigid, thats always super important in sprite work when you're doing specific motions and stuff
Now I am at work. x.x

You should really consider taking a short leave.

I seriously doubt it's humanely possible to juggle two jobs, college and pregnancy. You'll end up hurting yourself.
It's just that both of these jobs are pretty new to me. If I tell them I need time off then I might lose the jobs altogether and I don't want to risk that.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Because a few minor updates that could probably just as easily be released as an update are TOTALLY worth making a brand-new phone for people to spend hundreds of dollars on!

In other words, because people are stupid, and Apple realizes this.
Silly Blue! :awesome:
I used to own a MacBook and a iMac and the new OSX versions would always add really unnecessary features and the iMac would be become more slower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom