• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Because a few minor updates that could probably just as easily be released as an update are TOTALLY worth making a brand-new phone for people to spend hundreds of dollars on!

In other words, because people are stupid, and Apple realizes this.
Silly Blue! :awesome:
I don't know the market share of Apple in the US, but here, 80% of people who have an Apple product buy it as a status symbol, not its functionality. Moreso because the average guy can't afford an iPhone. (I can't, to be honest.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I've been thinking of chapters for when certain members get recruited in my FE. @Nintendo-Spider151 's character is like a royal who has a bunch of lady friends and you gotta keep 85% of the ladies alive by the time you kill the boss or he doesn't join your army,

Envy you gotta protect for 7 turns from bandits who want to kill her because she's a garou(that's the wolf people).

For me you gotta kill every monster unit on the map before they reach all 4 villages.

Still working on the rest. :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know the market share of Apple in the US, but here, 80% of people who have an Apple product buy it as a status symbol, not its functionality. Moreso because the average guy can't afford an iPhone. (I can't, to be honest.)
I had my iPhone 4 until earlier this year. I upgraded to a 6+. I've had good experiences with Apple mobile devices.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
They treat Apple as if they are king. There is no reason to buy an iPhone or an iMac just because it has Apple on it... I am glad i switched back to Windows... IMO it is so much better then OSX.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Over here, Apple products are mostly bought by adults and little kids who automatically assume Apple products are the only way to go, because they are OBVIOUSLY the most advanced technology out there.

Anyone actually looking for functionality automatically go for Androids.

EdIT: This post was totally a joke! Hahaha, right guys?!?

Don't hurt me pls Cyndane

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Over here, Apple products are mostly bought by adults and little kids who automatically assume Apple products are the only way to go, because they are OBVIOUSLY the most advanced technology out there.

Anyone actually looking for functionality automatically go for Androids.

EdIT: This post was totally a joke! Hahaha, right guys?!?

Face the wrath of Cyndane!!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I've been thinking of chapters for when certain members get recruited in my FE. @Nintendo-Spider151 's character is like a royal who has a bunch of lady friends and you gotta keep 85% of the ladies alive by the time you kill the boss or he doesn't join your army,

Envy you gotta protect for 7 turns from bandits who want to kill her because she's a garou(that's the wolf people).

For me you gotta kill every monster unit on the map before they reach all 4 villages.

Still working on the rest. :p
That's pretty good. Who else do you have as recruitable units again?

S

Silver_1357

Almost all of my friends have iPhones.

I envy them alot, but I still like my HTC One(which is in the Android line of phones).

D

Deleted member

They treat Apple as if they are king. There is no reason to buy an iPhone or an iMac just because it has Apple on it... I am glad i switched back to Windows... IMO it is so much better then OSX.
I tried OS X like thrice.. it was okay, but ultimately I vastly prefer Windows. Can't go wrong with it.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Lol. I don't hate on people for their device choices. We all chose what we like. I think the interface with apple mobile devices is easy and I am already spoiled on it. Everyone is free to choose what they like. You can bash me all you want....I won't care. I like what I like. My sister has a Galaxy Note 4 and that thing is complicated to me.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's pretty good. Who else do you have as recruitable units again?
Everyone here who has a character based off them is:
Me, Obobo, Nin Spidey, Envy, Wolfy, Opossum, Cyndane, Tangamanga, Space Stranger, Soul, Flight, Equestrian Flyer, Bluex, Mar Mar, 9029, Falkoopa, crazyal, Mandala, Arigarmy, Mao, TJ works, sg9000 and Smash River.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Me, Obobo, Nin Spidey, Envy, Wolfy, Opossum, Cyndane, Tangamanga, Space Stranger, Soul, Flight, Equestrian Flyer, Bluex, Mar Mar, 9029, Falkoopa, crazyal, Mandala, Arigarmy, Mao, TJ works, sg9000 and Smash River.
Is this the thing where I am a knight?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Ironically, I actually was bashing Apple products....
Directly from my IPad Air 2. :chuckle:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I see. If I remember correctly, Soul. and Space Stranger are recruitable enemies along with flight, right?
I remember making that dialogue with Flight, but I'm not sure about the other two.

S

Silver_1357

There's no need to envy them. Even a cheap *** phone running Android can do more than an iOS device. :troll:
Yeah. Good point.

I'm at least happy I have a cell phone, so I won't be the only one out of all my friends who doesn't.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
What's up? I'm :092:

In other words, every other poster but myself is a character.

:094:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I tried OS X like thrice.. it was okay, but ultimately I vastly prefer Windows. Can't go wrong with it.
Windows is better. It has a easy to use GUI (Windows 8 never existed) and better compatibility and better functionality...

Sometimes...
BSoD_in_Windows_8.png

Lol. I don't hate on people for their device choices. We all chose what we like. I think the interface with apple mobile devices is easy and I am already spoiled on it. Everyone is free to choose what they like. You can bash me all you want....I won't care. I like what I like. My sister has a Galaxy Note 4 and that thing is complicated to me.
Mostly my parents had a horrible experience with Android...

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
W-wait, Tanga got in over me?! She's not even here anymore!!

( :salt::salt::salt::salt:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ironically, I actually was bashing Apple products....
Directly from my IPad Air 2. :chuckle:
The only Apple product I own is a fourth generation iPod touch. It was "good" while it lasted.

iOS 6.1.6 made it a crashfest though...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I see. If I remember correctly, Soul. and Space Stranger are recruitable enemies along with flight, right?
I remember making that dialogue with Flight, but I'm not sure about the other two.
Well the characters are only based off of our personalities, they're not actually us.

W-wait, Tanga got in over me?! She's not even here anymore!!

( :salt::salt::salt::salt:)
She is back.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys.
I slept at 6 PM again, didn't get much on :4mario:
How was everything during my eternal sleep?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The only Apple product I own is a fourth generation iPod touch. It was "good" while it lasted.

iOS 6.1.6 made it a crashfest though...
The only Apple product i own is a MacBook 2010 which the HDD does not work anymore because i Falcon Punched it...

:4falcon:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I vastly prefer Android. Because I know how to mess with the insides. I've bricked and fixed my phone more times than I can count. :4wario2:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I haven't really used a Apple product, the only I used one was when i was in high school and those was old as dirt I can't really say anything about them. Their work conditions on the other hand well... it's don't everyday a company have suicide nets installed outside their building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom