• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Decide to change avatar because wynaut? Also i'm going to bed so see you later guys!:4metaknight:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's not Sanic music, but I have some good memories with this song:

Pikmin 2 is one of those games that I hold highly as one of the best games I've played, from both a critical standpoint and a personal attachment to it. It's in my top 10 all-time favorites.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
....I don't known why. But i feel that nobody will see my previous post. Oh well, i'm leaving anyway. Later.

I will watch you in the dark however.:4mewtwo:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

not very far lol, i joined around the second season so i was going back watching the first.
the characters are all awesome :4pacman:

what was funny is that when they started fighting, nobody had explained the plot to me or anything at the time so i was just like "WHEN DID THIS BECOME ACTIONY"
I cried during the first season.

Same with Plastic Memories. But mostly Chuunibyou

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pikmin 2 is one of those games that I hold highly as one of the best games I've played, from both a critical standpoint and a personal attachment to it. It's in my top 10 all-time favorites.
That makes two of us then. :p Pikmin 2 is truly a beautiful game. Pikmin 1 (or rather just "Pikmin) is the first game that started the little series off, but I feel like the second game improved the gameplay incredibly.

It's in my top 10 all time favorites as well. Probably right around the same position that I hold the Wind Waker in, very roughly tied for my favorite game of all time. I think says a lot about just how much I love Pikmin 2.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Not a single mention of this song. I am not impressed.
I loved this song back in the day. Thanks to the ****posting memer inside me, I can't help but think 420 blaze it when I hear it now. It's so chill, not even Mr. Freeze can compare.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm actually considering attempting a zero deaths run of Pikmin 2 in a few days.

I've never successfully collected every treasure without some losses here and there, nor have I actually even attempted to do that. Maintaining your Pikmin squad is very difficult...but I'm up for the challenge. :p

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
This is the music I chill to. Good day or bad day (gotta love euphemisms and wordplay to avoid vulgarity...and radio edits).

Ay, we switched to Music Appreciation.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
My oldest main and my newest main had to end up being Gamestop exclusives and super rare.

Now people want to tear one of them up. Why would you do this.
show the class what you made :4pacman:
Is my sig broken? Here you go.

I have a shulk amiibo and I will just say Amiibos take up to much space
I only wanted my four mains, I can only hope Olimar and G&W won't be insanely rare too. Oh who am I kidding, they will be.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm actually considering attempting a zero deaths run of Pikmin 2 in a few days.

I've never successfully collected every treasure without some losses here and there, nor have I actually even attempted to do that. Maintaining your Pikmin squad is very difficult...but I'm up for the challenge. :p
i would support you entirely on this journey.
good luck if you set off on it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
My oldest main and my newest main had to end up being Gamestop exclusives and super rare.

Now people want to tear one of them up. Why would you do this.

Is my sig broken? Here you go.

I only wanted my four mains, I can only hope Olimar and G&W won't be insanely rare too. Oh who am I kidding, they will be.
wow. those look pretty great.
good job.

and nah i saw those in your sig, wasnt aware they were what you made though, oops.

T

Trick or Treat

I am on the verge of passing out. Why is it so hot. Ugh.

I loved this song back in the day. Thanks to the ****posting memer inside me, I can't help but think 420 blaze it when I hear it now. It's so chill, not even Mr. Freeze can compare.
I can definitely see doing that while listening to the song.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That makes two of us then. :p Pikmin 2 is truly a beautiful game. Pikmin 1 (or rather just "Pikmin) is the first game that started the little series off, but I feel like the second game improved the gameplay incredibly.

It's in my top 10 all time favorites as well. Probably right around the same position that I hold the Wind Waker in, very roughly tied for my favorite game of all time. I think says a lot about just how much I love Pikmin 2.
I wish a Pikmin 2 HD Remake would happen in future, with the same graphical quality as Pikmin 3. As much as I liked Pikmin 3, it had some of its own little trips here and there. Pikmin 2 is just more solid as a whole, despite dated graphics.

Also, it's hard for me to rank my top favorite games. I'd have to really think hard about that, so I just hold a selection of games that I think are the best of the best.

And get a load of this:

http://kotaku.com/sprout-heads-are-..._source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

A Pikmin discussion while I saw this on Facebook. Coincidence?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
wow. those look pretty great.
good job.

and nah i saw those in your sig, wasnt aware they were what you made though, oops.
Thanks! They're my characters, my avi is a drawing of them and the sprites were edited from it.

Quite a few of my avis have been my own work. :4pacman:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wish a Pikmin 2 HD Remake would happen in future, with the same graphical quality as Pikmin 3. As much as I liked Pikmin 3, it had some of its own little trips here and there. Pikmin 2 is just more solid as a whole, despite dated graphics.

Also, it's hard for me to rank my top favorite games. I'd have to really think hard about that, so I just hold a selection of games that I think are the best of the best.

And get a load of this:

http://kotaku.com/sprout-heads-are-..._source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

A Pikmin discussion while I saw this on Facebook. Coincidence?
THE PIKMINING IS UPON US. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING.

SOON OUR EARTH WILL BECOME JUST AS WE KNOW IT AS IT IS IN PIKMIN, DEVOID OF HUMAN LIFE AND FILLED WITH BIZARRELY AND DEADLY EVOLVED INSECTS AND OTHER STRANGE LIFE

"ahem" In all seriousness again, I agree. Pikmin 2's graphics were pretty good for something on the Gamecube, but on the Wii U it would be absolutely gorgeous.

They could also add more variety to the more simple and basic cave textures and make more of them stand out a bit more from one and other, perhaps. It could make Submerged Castle even more eerie than it is already.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I got dizzy and almost fainted in the shower. I don't like this.
Maybe take it easy for a bit? I'm not sure what you were diagnosed with, but if it affects your general health, you'll probably want to take baths over showers due to less steam.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Thanks! They're my characters, my avi is a drawing of them and the sprites were edited from it.

Quite a few of my avis have been my own work. :4pacman:
well you're quite talented then! they're really awesome usually.

i imagine you'll be able to animate them quite easily if you managed to make those.
I can't rest unfortunately. I have work tonight and can't afford to call out again.
eh i guess.
i dunno... i dont think its really good to not be in good health like that yet still work :drshrug:

T

Trick or Treat

Maybe take it easy for a bit? I'm not sure what you were diagnosed with, but if it affects your general health, you'll probably want to take baths over showers due to less steam.
I was diagnosed with pregnancy. :b

Although you're right, I really should be taking baths instead.

I'd say rest or take a nap or something. Maybe get a quick bite to eat?
I will probably try to eat some quick snacks at least.

well you're quite talented then! they're really awesome usually.

i imagine you'll be able to animate them quite easily if you managed to make those.

eh i guess.
i dunno... i dont think its really good to not be in good health like that yet still work :drshrug:
I could get fired if I call out too much, since the first month after getting hired is the probation period. Basically in that timeframe the company can pretty much fire you for any reason.

If I call out too much they might want to get rid of me..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am extremely impressed with the fact there have been SO MANY bad movies made that Ed Wood isn't even mentioned in the top 100 bad movies

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I can't rest unfortunately. I have work tonight and can't afford to call out again.
You'd best be careful that you don't faint on the job. Should probably take a bottle of water or an energy drink to keep you going.

Be sure to have food available for it at all times, at least, if you want to retain your fingers.

Eh, it'd still be better than having this thing for a pet, right?

After playing Pikmin 2 recently, I didn't realise how much of an asshole this guy really was in-game.

As a pet? I'd rather eat it. But it doesn't look edible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom