• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No seriously what's this about a Shovel Knight Amiibo? I want to.... to believe.... that, you know.... it works for Smash.... :(
Found out what it was about. Thanks Social for your help. :rolleyes:

Anyways that sucks. I thought we were going to get an actually interesting character for a moment there. My apologies of jumping the rocks again.

Oh well. Back to Skyrim. *shrug*

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Hmm...

Maybe there is some things about Marth that have not been explored yet...
melee is such an old game and Marth is such a popular character that there really isn't. Marth is really one of the most developed characters fighting games the only useful writing that could really be done with him at this point is stuff about mindset and habits at the highest levels of play which is really hard to comment on unless you are one of the top players. If you really are dead set on writing something on melee Marth you might want to check out PM Marth and lab with some of the PM specific techs like early/double aerials/brawl pivots/DACUS and find applications for them that know one has been using.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Shovel Knight huh? I'd have no complaints with that. Interesting move set I'd imagine.

Hi everyone.

*hugs*
Hi Cyndane!
"hug"
I am sad and angry because i can't buy MMX and MMZ 2. :ganondorf:

Last edited:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
melee is such an old game and Marth is such a popular character that there really isn't. Marth is really one of the most developed characters fighting games the only useful writing that could really be done with him at this point is stuff about mindset and habits at the highest levels of play which is really hard to comment on unless you are one of the top players. If you really are dead set on writing something on melee Marth you might want to check out PM Marth and lab with some of the PM specific techs like early/double aerials/brawl pivots/DACUS and find applications for them that know one has been using.
Yeah I agree.
You can have a unique play-style however, and use moves differently than is considered the norm.

T

Trick or Treat

My amiibo cards were okay. Nothing too amazing but that's fine. Really need to get Bunnie though.

@❀Miracle Just saw your news. So the results were positive, huh?

I'd ask what your thoughts are about it, but it looks like you're still trying to take it all in.
Yeah, it is just taking some time to process. For the most part I'm okay though...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well actually, it's weird. In SPM it's the 66th Annual, which is the same as the second thwomp in TTYD, none of them ever went to the 67th annual. That's why I made mine 67 instead of 68.
OMG

WE SPOTTED ANOTHER SPM FLAW!

....lol

Sorry, but it's jsut that people do exagerrate a lot on how flawed som is. I t has flaws, but not much that it hinders the gameplay that badly.

Though, I really liked that page :)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Someone help motivate me to type this paper
Chant this to yourself:
tumblr_m4i9b9eF9N1r72ht7o1_500.gif

i've yet to do that actually.
which is funny.

rip spyro.
Do you not like any female characters in the things you follow?

Seriously. Who's gonna be the resident Spyro supporter here if I'm not doing it!? Good thing I'm only keeping this avatar for a few days.
I guess no-one is gonna get that cookie for guessing Spyro's expression... O well I have other ways.
Nobody could tell what his expression was anyways. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
thats eaaaaaassssy to do.
what about the picture specifically?
It says the content should be Description and size of the work, which Ill just take the resolution I get. Medium, what ever that is, someone explain that to me, what are the materials Artist is known, When and where it was made and if its part of a stylistic period
Just explain why the old man has a mango on his head and you will be fine.
(btw is this for school?)
yeah, Art Appreciation

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i won't have MMZ and MMX today, i have to wait two day for play those games before i go for 4 days.
jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Do you not like any female characters in the things you follow?

Seriously. Who's gonna be the resident Spyro supporter here if I'm not doing it!? Good thing I'm only keeping this avatar for a few days.
well theres...
uh... um...
... no i really don't.

you must support spyro for all of us
It says the content should be Description and size of the work, which Ill just take the resolution I get. Medium, what ever that is, someone explain that to me, what are the materials Artist is known, When and where it was made and if its part of a stylistic period

yeah, Art Appreciation
i think medium is how they went about making it? not sure

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

yeah, Art Appreciation
I think Medium means what kind of source it is from. Is it from TV, radio ect.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's nice they let you pick the picture...
Well the one due at the end of the semester, the big one, requires me to go to the museum, which I don't mind, this is just to make up form not having a lecture today because he was out

I don't like sounding grown up, It feels weird

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You're all discussing how to answer an art essay and not asking me if I know anything about it?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
shovel knight amiibo

the real question is...

When are we getting Dixie Kong in smash B)B)B))BB)

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake

yeah, Art Appreciation
Medium could count for a lot of things, but in art it could mean print, digital, canvassed...
Materials? I mean that's asking what tools they used in the art's creation.
It's emulating old Shinto Japan stylistically, but is Modern. May want to look into any era's of Japan known specifically for water-color.
As for the artist, definitely known, but I can't remember their name. May want to look up Okami's credits. :p

T

Trick or Treat

I took Music Appreciation instead of Art Appreciation a couple semesters ago. Easiest class ever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my, this music.....
So.....Relaxing.....:4larry:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Are all the female characters you've seen weak and stereotypical?

I agree with this statement. Especially since nobody else will. :crying: (Though everyone's entitled to have their own preferences)
well its not that, its just rather there's a bunch of other characters i prefer that just happen to be dudes i guess.

i tend to not support any characters myself

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
God, for some reason I feel extremely tense...

I took Music Appreciation instead of Art Appreciation a couple semesters ago. Easiest class ever.
How does that class even go? You have to listen to music and then you have to say what you think and feel about it?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are you in an art class/ were in an art class too?
I did Fine Art during College, Computer Games Art during University, and about to study a Masters in Concept Art next month. I just figured if somebody here was curious about something art-related, they'd ask me. (Unless you didn't know?)

Sorry if I sounded egotistical.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ahha I got it, Okamis art is based off of emakimono scrolls (narrative paintings)
I did Fine Art during College, Computer Games Art during University, and about to study a Masters in Concept Art next month. I just figured if somebody here was curious about something art-related, they'd ask me. (Unless you didn't know?)

Sorry if I sounded egotistical.
Wow I didnt know all this, Oh man you made more progress then me lol

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

It's too hot right now. I don't feel good.

How does that class even go? You have to listen to music and then you have to say what you think and feel about it?
To be perfectly honest it was more of a music history class. Mostly learning the different time periods of music and all the important composers and instruments and events from those eras.

And going to classical music performances and writing about it. Yeah.

Morbi

Scavenger

Yes, you also learn how to read (sheet) music and basically they give you a ton of musical terms (syncopation or dissonance) that you use in your description of the music. Also, you briefly discuss the history of music and some biographical components of composers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom