• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I'm going to Nindies@Night. Uncertain how early I should get there... Clearly it'll be less popular then the main PAX event, but beyond that I'm not sure.

D

Deleted member

Windows is better. It has a easy to use GUI (Windows 8 never existed) and better compatibility and better functionality...

Sometimes...
View attachment 70481

Mostly my parents had a horrible experience with Android...
Windows 8 wasn't that bad. People just didn't have the time to get used to new stuff.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
you know what we could do?
we could make @ E Exaggeratedhonesty move to KFC instead of a McDonalds so he can horrify us about the truth of KFC, as well.
that just might work
All fast food joints follows the same kinds of rules, yes some places may cook food a little longer, but chances are it goes like this.

More customers -> worse standards.

McDonald's tends to be really bad as it never stops having customers, so no one can clean anything, or recook food, or take out trash... exc, exc, exc.
Also every place as labor standards, if labor gets too high, they send people home.

It's basically needs to be customer $$$ > employee $

And McD's has their labor Looooooooooooow

If anything KFC may be worse/better in some aspects, it's more expensive, so less customers,higher labor, and chances are they can afford and have the time to clean everything.

So yeah, KFC would be safer, and maybe even healthier if it wasn't god damn fried chicken.

Also **** you, lol. Don't want to come here to talk about fast food, this is my semi-happy place.

inb4 more fast food questions.

... i have a flip phone... *prepares for hate*
So do I.

I hate Smart Phones.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It can't be worse than my supposed-to-be 1000 words essay, but handed-in essay of 200 words, right?
You actually did that? I could imagine the teacher had a fit
lol, if you want you could just PM it, but im sure its not bad.
i loveeeeeeeeeee writing essays so im curious.
Artwork of Okami

This piece of artwork is from a video game called Okami. The game takes place in Japan where a goddess is changed into a wolf and has the regain her powers but in order to regain her powers, she has to be able to wake up other gods who hold those powers. In order to wake up the gods she has to use what is called a Celestial Brush, showing more of the style of the art.

The size of the artworks is about 1024x768, the size of this particular picture. The artists of this art work consists of Takeyasu Sawaki, Kenichiro Yoshimura and Mari Shimazaki who worked together to put the games art in the direction they wanted. Because of the fact it is made to look like Japanese watercolors and wood carvings, they made it look like it was made out of ink just like the older pictures of Japan. The artwork came out in 2009, the same year the game come out in Japan. Also, if you look hard enough, you can also see that the artwork for Okami is based on emakimono which are narrative picture scrolls that have pictures and sometimes words to accompany the pictures.

I picked this picture because I absolutely love the art in this game. The color is vivid and can tell a story just by looking at it. In these pictures, it can be uplifting by having a bright sun or maybe the sky or ocean in the background but in order to make it a bit more dramatic, they would darken the colors. It’s impossible for me not to love this artwork that the three very talented artist did because it looks like a lot of heart was put into making it look almost close to the art of Japan. It is amazing to see how faithful they were to the works of Japan to make this beautiful piece of art.
Well here it is if you want to see it, If there is any typos, tell me because when I type fast, I dont look lol

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
All fast food joints follows the same kinds of rules, yes some places may cook food a little longer, but chances are it goes like this.

More customers -> worse standards.

McDonald's tends to be really bad as it never stops having customers, so no one can clean anything, or recook food, or take out trash... exc, exc, exc.
Also every place as labor standards, if labor gets too high, they send people home.

It's basically needs to be customer $$$ > employee $

And McD's has their labor Looooooooooooow

If anything KFC may be worse/better in some aspects, it's more expensive, so less customers,higher labor, and chances are they can afford and have the time to clean everything.

So yeah, KFC would be safer, and maybe even healthier if it wasn't god damn fried chicken.
Also **** you, lol. Don't want to come here to talk about fast food, this is my semi-happy place.

inb4 more fast food questions.

Chick-fil-A for life.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Artwork of Okami

This piece of artwork is from a video game called Okami. The game takes place in Japan where a goddess is changed into a wolf and has the regain her powers but in order to regain her powers, she has to be able to wake up other gods who hold those powers. In order to wake up the gods she has to use what is called a Celestial Brush, showing more of the style of the art.

The size of the artworks is about 1024x768, the size of this particular picture. The artists of this art work consists of Takeyasu Sawaki, Kenichiro Yoshimura and Mari Shimazaki who worked together to put the games art in the direction they wanted. Because of the fact it is made to look like Japanese watercolors and wood carvings, they made it look like it was made out of ink just like the older pictures of Japan. The artwork came out in 2009, the same year the game come out in Japan. Also, if you look hard enough, you can also see that the artwork for Okami is based on emakimono which are narrative picture scrolls that have pictures and sometimes words to accompany the pictures.

I picked this picture because I absolutely love the art in this game. The color is vivid and can tell a story just by looking at it. In these pictures, it can be uplifting by having a bright sun or maybe the sky or ocean in the background but in order to make it a bit more dramatic, they would darken the colors. It’s impossible for me not to love this artwork that the three very talented artist did because it looks like a lot of heart was put into making it look almost close to the art of Japan. It is amazing to see how faithful they were to the works of Japan to make this beautiful piece of art.
Well here it is if you want to see it, If there is any typos, tell me because when I type fast, I dont look lol
Yes, although that 1000 word limit is bull, because I still managed to score a positive grade. Unfortunately I failed the test, meaning I have to write another essay this year. Ah well, that's life.
And I really hate it my 'h' is only semi-working now.

But the spelling looks good. It's really un-Obo in a positive way.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Artwork of Okami

its pretty good, uses nice simple language.
i think you may have used powers a bit too much in the first paragraph, but otherwise it is good. nice and to the point. doesn't over or under explain anything.

S

Silver_1357

The only thing at Subway I like is therir Pretzels.

I LOVE their Pretzels.

Soul.

Artwork of Okami

Looks good.
Now type just like that in Smashboards Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom