• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
At least they got their chance in Brawl.

I bet Pichu wasn't even considered for Smash 4. Or Brawl.
I don't think any of the clones were intended for Smash games since Brawl. Like Sakurai said, they're like little additional gifts that happened to be available near the end of production, whether meant to be additional costumes or something happened that made them work while goofing around.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think if Pichu and Young Link were to come back, just keep their moves from Melee.Like young link would have that multiple stab jab, and Pichu would have a headbutt has up smash...
And they would both be pointless. I would take Young Link for half price and Pichu for free.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
What do you think it wrong with it?

I feel like its just all about the waifus
The game itself isn't bad, but it's more about losing track of what it orignally was, think mario suddenly having hardcore graphics and blood and everyone being super detailed, maybe it'll still play like old mario, but, does it really feel like mario anymore?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm in the notion that because this thread is off-topic as all hell (post w/e you want), people are hypothetically allowed to ****post and meme as they please. But of course, rules are rules.

I was never in favor of having the thread be in this current state. Never wanted to, nor did I ever like it.

Unfortunately if the thread has zero meme/****post presence people will find it boring and leave.
The clamp down on the gifs didn't do anything to anything to reduce the activity. Your argument is invalid.

I'd rather not have people come here just for memes. If it leads to a drop in activity, it's perfectly fine; makes the thread easier to follow and easier to manage. Being the most active thread was never a goal.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Well, after seeing the comments Im sure FE Fates should not be my first Fire Emblem game :p
Speaking as someone who entered the series in Awakening, I'd recommend Fire Emblem GBA (Blazing Sword) for those who are iffy because of the drama from new vs old FE fans.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The game itself isn't bad, but it's more about losing track of what it orignally was, think mario suddenly having hardcore graphics and blood and everyone being super detailed, maybe it'll still play like old mario, but, does it really feel like mario anymore?
Or Bomberman going from cute and cartoony

To hardcore post apocalyptic robot wars

Soul.

I would only play Pichu if:
- Rage is removed in a patch
- Agility gets the Quick Attack treatment (less lag on the ground, ledge cancel, etc)
- Range on some moves should be increased slightly. Not increased as if they were better than Pikachu's, but slightly increased.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What do you think it wrong with it?

I feel like its just all about the waifus
I think that if they remade an earlier FE game (maybe the 1st or 3rd one because :4marth:) without waifus, people would whine about how they want their precious waifus and how the game will suck without them, thus leading them to do it. Awakening's ideas were great and revived the series, but that doesn't mean your sales have to rely onto that one feature that helped them. You were reviving a strategy game, not a ****ing medieval dating sim with fighting in it. :4darkpit: But don't take it from me, I only played the early FE games (1 - 3 to be specific)

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
And they would both be pointless. I would take Young Link for half price and Pichu for free.
People have opinions. I still would take Pichu and Young Link, no matter how much people point out how they are not needed.

theopenlink22

Smash Cadet
The Year! Is 20SS. As the final resistance to Sheik finally falls to top tier players. Dk Will, The last of the low tier character mains finally switches over to sheik. ZeRo, the leader of 20SS force, laughs as he wonders who may dare challenge his sheik at the next Evo, as he twiddles his scarf maniacally. The sheik 20SS force slowly dominates smaller tournaments such as Xanadu, as even GimR himself urns to the top tier master. Few Luigi's remain, trying to claim victories when they can, but their neutral is suffering from lack of high priority projectiles. All hope seems to be lost. The Word Fair is added to the dictionary. The tier lisk is abandonded, as Sheik remains the only character playable in the game. Even Lord Sakurai abandons S4 to work on HL3. The only advantage now in matches is who can charge full needle first in the match up. There is no anti 20SS force, Smah 4... is doomed.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I don't come here for stupid memes and ****posts, I come here because the people are cool.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you never got super powered units through marriage I feel the shipping part wouldnt be as important.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I think that if they remade an earlier FE game (maybe the 1st or 3rd one because :4marth:) without waifus, people would whine about how they want their precious waifus and how the game will suck without them, thus leading them to do it. Awakening's ideas were great and revived the series, but that doesn't mean your sales have to rely onto that one feature that relied to them. You were reviving a strategy game, not a ****ing medieval dating sim with fighting in it. :4darkpit: But don't take it from me, I only played the early FE games (1 - 3 to be specific)
This pretty much :(

I still hyped for SMT x FE
It'll be a good game I bet, both companies do great stuff, but I honestly doubt I'll like it, and it won't be the reason for me to save up cash and buy a WiiU.

If you never got super powered units through marriage I feel the shipping part wouldnt be as important.
I die a little bit inside everyone starts talking about min/maxing in FE.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I think that if they remade an earlier FE game (maybe the 1st or 3rd one because :4marth:) without waifus, people would whine about how they want their precious waifus and how the game will suck without them, thus leading them to do it. Awakening's ideas were great and revived the series, but that doesn't mean your sales have to rely onto that one feature that relied to them. You were reviving a strategy game, not a ****ing medieval dating sim with fighting in it. :4darkpit: But don't take it from me, I only played the early FE games (1 - 3 to be specific)
I feel like they ruined FE and this is coming from a person who has not completed even one game yet.

I don't come here for stupid memes and ****posts, I come here because the people are cool.
I stay here because people in here are really cool. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I die a little bit inside everyone starts talking about min/maxing in FE.
It's going to be hard keeping up with the changes.Min/maxing is what actually kept me playing Awakening over the summer.
Play the GBA ones, proceed to Ike's ones for the pinnacle of the series and then try the SNES ones if you want to see true sadism. :denzel:
And skip Shadow Dragon because it's ****! :4charizard:
Camilla is pure cringe
Camilla is oddly a pretty well written character (minus the fangasm for Kamui and "bewbs"). She's more interesting than Hinoka.

D

Deleted member

I should get off of my butt and finish Path of Radiance.

Or I could work on re-shading this sprite now that I have a prototype engine.

*sigh*

Soul.

The clamp down on the gifs didn't do anything to anything to reduce the activity. Your argument is invalid.

I'd rather not have people come here just for memes. If it leads to a drop in activity, it's perfectly fine; makes the thread easier to follow and easier to manage. Being the most active thread was never a goal.
Not really lol, I'm pretty much agreeing with you on everything. I've said a million times before that I was just fine with a drop in activity, for better or worse. Things like this always happen in social threads.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
It's going to be hard keeping up with the changes.Min/maxing is what actually kept me playing Awakening over the summer.

And skip Shadow Dragon because it's ****! :4charizard:

Camilla is oddly a pretty well written character (minus the fangasm for Kamui and "bewbs"). She's more interesting than Hinoka.
I mean, it's kind of an interesting replay mechanic, but the game feels less and less the consequences of war, and more Look at my super cool super awesome MMO character that can beat up everyone with their super sword because they're amazing.

Is anyone from Hoshido interesing?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I could not care less about the alleged "drop in activity" or whatever. I only come here because you guys are cool.

As long as something ****** does not happen in any way or form, I'll stay around.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I guess my only big issue with the thread is that frequently it seems less like a conversation and more like people tossing ideas over a wall at each other.

But hey! This is kinda fun. LET'S ALL CONTINUE THROWING STUFF AT EACH OTHER, EVERYONE!

Are you a banana or a rock? :lol:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm kinda sad I'm the only one that legit likes SMT x FE

everywhere I go, all I hear is negatives and none of the people that like it...

Makes me feel bad for liking it seeing how I am a fan of both..

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I guess my only big issue with the thread is that frequently it seems less like a conversation and more like people tossing ideas over a wall at each other.

But hey! This is kinda fun. LET'S ALL CONTINUE THROWING STUFF AT EACH OTHER, EVERYONE!

Well you can't really have a fluid conversation on an online board, it just ain't real time.

I'm sad I'm the only one that ligit likes SMT x FE

everywhere I go, all I hear is negatives and none of the people that like it
I'm sorry Obo, but I'm just really not SMTxFE's target audience and I can really feel it. :4shulk:

:urg:

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Yahtzee just summed up anime in a single sentence:

"High school is boring! Better go re-enlist."

Status
Not open for further replies.