• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I mean sure if you want but I know most of the convo is going to be overwhelmingly negative though but Im all ears
It doesn't have to be negative haha, we have differing viewpoints but that's not a bad thing. :happysheep:

As I've said many times before, liking or not liking something is subjective, and it doesn't define if it's good or bad.

That's good. All 3 GBA games have their strengths.

FE8: Zephiel becomes a major plotpoint from FE7. Plus Roy is in this game.
FE7: Has a lot of Gaiden chapters to add onto a challenge and gets progressively harder
FE8: Easiest but has a lot of post game content. Plus a Lance Lord.

I like FE7 and 8's story out of the 3, though.
FE8 is really easy, but I love the story and the characters, (plus it was my first FE), I easily have over 300 hours played.

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Feeling satisfied with Wario vs Knuckles outcome, and might be with my own version of :4mario: vs :4sonic:

Anyone have any other ideas I could do? :4dk:
Uh... Geno (Super Mario RPG) versus Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)? Both are magical puppets.
Doubt it'll happen, but it's just a suggestion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pulling a Duke Nukem Forevernever is a better idea.
Even if I didn't can this (which I'm not doing) this would spend a really long time in development, so I'd be pulling a Duke Nukem Forever regardless.

If you really Feel the urge to make it I say stick with it. Who know, It may be great
I'm not seriously stopping. I'm just kicking myself for such an asinine mistake. Even her OFFICIAL ART (which I used as my only reference) has her heels as red.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm kinda sad I'm the only one that legit likes SMT x FE

everywhere I go, all I hear is negatives and none of the people that like it...

Makes me feel bad for liking it seeing how I am a fan of both..
I just can't find a really redeeming factor other than the gameplay and FE elements. The exterior design befuddles me of how they ended up with the final product comparing SMT and FE's grim and dark themes.

I'll buy it but I'm more interested in Fates. I don't mind those who are excited for it, though.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
My laptop rarely warns me when the power's running out nowadays, hope it's not a sign that it's time to retire this thing...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My laptop rarely warns me when the power's running out nowadays, hope it's not a sign that it's time to retire this thing...
Isn't that suppose to be a good thing? Imagine... unlimited battery life!!!

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I just can't find a really redeeming factor other than the gameplay and FE elements. The exterior design befuddles me of how they ended up with the final product comparing SMT and FE's grim and dark themes.

I'll buy it but I'm more interested in Fates. I don't mind those who are excited for it, though.
Yeah, creative wise it's pretty interesting how they spinned off the spinoffs :reverse: but you gotta be careful how much you stray off the original idea, does it really feel like what you originally had in mind? Can you still call it an apple if it looks and acts like a banana?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's good. All 3 GBA games have their strengths.

FE6: Zephiel becomes a major plotpoint from FE7. Plus Roy is in this game.
FE7: Has a lot of Gaiden chapters to add onto a challenge and gets progressively harder
FE8: Easiest but has a lot of post game content. Plus a Lance Lord.

I like FE7 and 8's story out of the 3, though.
I forgot about Roy's game. I'd love if they translated the pre-Rekka No Ken games and put them on VC

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I forgot about Roy's game. I'd love if they translated the pre-Rekka No Ken games and put them on VC
People keep talking about how piracy is bad, but how can we give you money if you won't release the game for us non japanese peeps? </3

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Uh... Geno (Super Mario RPG) versus Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)? Both are magical puppets.
Doubt it'll happen, but it's just a suggestion.
Maybe if you can remind me in a PM sometime in the future.
I may like doing more obscure characters, but it's hard to find their true strength when in only one game.

As for now I'm thinking about sticking to major-but-not-too-major ideas. :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Even if I didn't can this (which I'm not doing) this would spend a really long time in development, so I'd be pulling a Duke Nukem Forever regardless.

I'm not seriously stopping. I'm just kicking myself for such an asinine mistake. Even her OFFICIAL ART (which I used as my only reference) has her heels as red.

That happends to me to when Im coloring something lol. I look too fast and Oops, Yosukes hair is even more of a bright orange

D

Deleted member

That happends to me to when Im coloring something lol. I look too fast and Oops, Yosukes hair is even more of a bright orange
I mean, at least I decided to edit the sprite. BluePsychic probably would've said, "it's good" and then pixel shifted a couple of animations together.

Soul.

So is it safe to post now or are people still talking about the end of this thread?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@❀Miracle GGs Miracle! Those were some pretty good (and pretty close) games! I had a lot of fun.
You're really good with Jiggs now. Lotsa rests. All of the rest.

Also, about that second R.O.B. match... Here's how that went on my side.
Me: (okay, I lost the match. That wasn't my best game, I know I can do better than that! I know I can!)
*5 seconds later*
Me: y'know suddenly I'm not really feeling R.O.B. anymore. Time to switch!
So yeah, sorry about that.

Also, that's the best I've done with Pikachu in awhile.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm gonna head to bed now
See y'all tomorrow, stay fresh!
Birthday HYPE! :dr^_^:

Soul.

As long as you stop talking about the pessimistic approach of that post, we'll be fine, so ZIP IT!
Whenever someone tells me to zip my mouth (shut up??) I come up with the accurate reasoning of "how can I shut up when I'm typing?"
Also no one is really better here.

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
So is it safe to post now or are people still talking about the end of this thread?
Wouldn't we need to accumulate a bazillion more pages before we even come close to spunking distance of that goal???

T

Trick or Treat

@❀Miracle GGs Miracle! Those were some pretty good (and pretty close) games! I had a lot of fun.
You're really good with Jiggs now. Lotsa rests. All of the rest.

Also, about that second R.O.B. match... Here's how that went on my side.
Me: (okay, I lost the match. That wasn't my best game, I know I can do better than that! I know I can!)
*5 seconds later*
Me: y'know suddenly I'm not really feeling R.O.B. anymore. Time to switch!
So yeah, sorry about that.

Also, that's the best I've done with Pikachu in awhile.
Yeah! They were all really close! Well except the Lucas one. Thank you! I felt kind of bad/cheap with the Resta though. I hate using it more than once a battle but when I see the opening...the temptation is too great D:

I was wondering what happened with that, haha. No worries!
And the Pikachu match was so frustrating. Early on I kept seeing PERFECT Rest openings and was planning for the rest of the match, but you just would not let me get them lol. Yiu were too good with Pikachu!

Good games though!

Soul.

Wouldn't we need to accumulate a bazillion more pages before we even come close to spunking distance of that goal???
er, no, it's something else. Supposedly locking the thread if people keep on ****posting.
that being said, I'd rather not talk about it.
For all we know, you could be using a computer microphone to write your posts.

:037:
that'd be incredibly stupid. and dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom