• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Going back and watching the Shulk vs Yoshi match between miracle and I, I realize now that at one point, I grabbed Miracle out of the animation of Yoshis forward smash.

It's amazing what one is capable of doing in the heat of the moment.
I think you gained M2K status.

Frame Perfection.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I'm watching Up... not even a minute has passed and I'm already tearing up

Then again I'm a weakling when it comes to Pixar or any other good animated movie

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Hey everyone! What's up? :b:
Up is a 2009 American 3D computer-animated comedy adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Pete Docter, the film centers on an elderly widower named Carl Fredricksen and an earnest young Wilderness Explorer named Russell. By tying thousands of balloons to his home, 78-year-old Carl sets out to fulfill his dream to see the wilds of South America and to complete a promise made to his late wife.
Most important thing... it makes me tear up every time!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is something Fire Emblem related going on? :p

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Up is a 2009 American 3D computer-animated comedy adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Pete Docter, the film centers on an elderly widower named Carl Fredricksen and an earnest young Wilderness Explorer named Russell. By tying thousands of balloons to his home, 78-year-old Carl sets out to fulfill his dream to see the wilds of South America and to complete a promise made to his late wife.
Most important thing... it makes me tear up every time!
I love that movie! The beginning always made me tear up...:(
I see what you did there...:smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After reading a lot of RNG and how affects Shinyness I realized that all of my 5 Shiny Pokémon caught in HG appeared between 12pm and 3pm after approximately 150-200 total encounters since the game was booted.

So maybe Im super lucky during afternoons or there's a factor that makes Shiny Pokémon more likely to appear during that timeframe.

_gold_

Smash Master
Always. I've never played one so I'm constantly lost when it's discussed.
The Social Thread needs to branch out more when it comes to video games. :185:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm gonna head to bed at midnight...

I really shouldn' be up this late..

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Have any of guys had Chemistry? Dimensional Analysis is the hardest thing ever. I kind of get it, but I get stuck at the part with Scientific Notations.:dizzy:

_gold_

Smash Master
Good night, Goldilocks!
Speaking of which (and this is the last thing I'll say, then I'm clocking out for the night), we are t-minus 16 days till I can change my username again. To a more familiar one too. It will start with a capital letter as well.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Speaking of which (and this is the last thing I'll say, then I'm clocking out for the night), we are t-minus 16 days till I can change my username again. To a more familiar one too. It will start with a capital letter as well.
not gonna lie, ive grown quite used to this one.

T

Trick or Treat

You had me at capital letter. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes I am working on a FE game with people here as recruitable units. If you want to join you can choose between Fighter, Knight, Dread Fighter, Gladiator(uses hammers), Priest, Dancer, Soldier, Theif or Dark Breed(morphing class that can confuse enemy units that attack from 1 space away).

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
go to bed.
scrub
One day...
I will defeat you...
hjnhWu.gif

Make a name where it is impossible to tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom