• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
I just got rekt by a female...

I will remember this as the worst moment in my Smash competitive history.

GG. Do you have any advice?
I used to have that same concept when I was younger. Over the years, however, that idea that was fed to me wasn't living up to reality. Time and time again these girl gamers would prove the argument wrong, and defend themselves as worthy opponents. The ratio of good female gamers, compared to males, seems to be more favorable for the girls.

But that whole argument has slowly died through the years. Besides, it's kind of an elementary discussion. Respect girl gamers.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I used to have that same concept when I was younger. Over the years, however, that idea that was fed to me wasn't living up to reality. Time and time again these girl gamers would prove the argument wrong, and defend themselves as worthy opponents. The ratio of good female gamers, compared to males, seems to be more favorable for the girls.

But that whole argument has slowly died through the years. Besides, it's kind of an elementary discussion. Respect girl gamers.
Yes. I feel really stupid and embarrassed for saying that... I just hope people don't hate me for this accident.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wario vs Knuckles is coming up soonerino. I'll just wait until the next page so I have more space to work on.

I hate to be belligerent about this issue but may I ask why my posts alone prompt such a drastic move?

Wouldn't a simple perma-ban set the example to new users than ruining it for everyone?
You're being risky here, Space Cowboy. What scheme are you trying to pull this time? :4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

Last call before I turn off the Wii U and try to watch an anime?

get rekt by my puff skrub

_gold_

Smash Master
Yes. I feel really stupid and embarrassed for saying that... I just hope people don't hate me for this accident.
There's no hate here. Only terrible jokes and rainbow sheep :happysheep:
Last call before I turn off the Wii U and try to watch an anime?

get rekt by my puff skrub
My Jiggz could rekt yours any day of the week. I just didn't want to crush your dreams of EVO.
#letsgetphysical

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I hate to be belligerent about this issue but can I ask why my posts alone prompt such a drastic move?

Wouldn't a simple perma-ban set the example to new users than ruining it for everyone?
No one else brags about it. You are a respected veteran here, and you know that. Whatever you do sets an example for the new guys.

****posting doesn't warrant a perma-ban, but you're asking for it, yes, I'd much rather remove a person from the thread than jeopardise the thread itself. As it stands, much of the staff would rather lock the thread and cut out the source of the mess than put up with it. The thread is still going only because the mods who frequent the thread don't want it locked. So do us a favour and let the thread stay afloat.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I've done worse. Don't beat yourself over it.
I learned from my mistake now. I massively respect all gender and races and i always have.

I always get so crazy when i make a mistake. :p

I don't want to be remembered as sexist. :(

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright, it's time. This one tiny little thing is driving me nuts, and as far as my research goes, I cannot find help on the problem. Not with the quotes, voice clips, or information in general with the games. Let's just roll with it. I want to begin on my Mario vs Sonic one soon, and then after that I can feel satisfied for a while.

Wario is very strong for a tubby guy. His strength rivals those of Bowser's and DK's, who both have either lifted entire fortresses or punched small moons. His trademark Shoulder Dash and other moves prove to be powerful attacks in their own rights. He even has accessories to help power them up a bit. He can use his varied disguises, pots, or even bombs to his advantage whenever he needs them. Another thing that helps him in battle is his weight. His fat alone is enough to create a small tremor and able to detach enemies on walls or ceilings.
Wario's fat is also one of his greatest defenses. He can survive numerous things considered fatal to a human. Burned alive? Crushed? Stung by bees? Fatigue? Obesity? Wario can handle it. In fact, most of these ailments help Wario, because not only does it help him through his journey, but he also obtains invincibility. Neato, right? This doesn't mean that Wario is immortal/indestructable. Sometimes Wario can become hurt enough to go down, but good luck getting to that point. Hell, someone even calculated the possibility of Shake King's blast near the end of Shake It being 70.85 exatons. And Wario was in the middle of that.
Wario is a fat guy, so you don't expect him to run very far. In fact, he'll probably only run really fast if it depends on his life, which he has done before by outrunning boulders falling down from a slope before. It doesn't mean he's never fast though, because some power-ups like the Jet Helmet and the Thief Disguise to make him faster and more agile. His Shoulder Bash and Dash Attack are also very fast moves that Wario has gone onto using for an unlimited amount of time unless he hits something, of which it will knock him back. He can also roll and/or jump, which by doing so he can break through blocks with his (I guess) weight.
Wario's got some need things he can find or use to help him through his adventures.
Yes, Wario wears pots on his head to power him up. Weird, huh?
  • Bull Pot - This pot gives Wario an easier time dealing with enemies and breaking blocks. His Ground Pound also causes shockwaves and the horns give him the ability to stick to the ceiling.
  • Jet Pot - This pot allows Wario to be more agile by walking faster and jumping higher. He has also been given the ability to glide for a short period of time until he touches the ground.
  • Dragon Pot - This pot gives Wario the ability to spew fire from the hat. It even works underwater, but the fire is replaced with arrows instead. He cannot do a Ground Pound while wearing this.
After stealing Goodstyle the wand with the Pringles face, he has gained the ability to use disguises, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.
  • Thief Wario - Basic form of Wario when using diguises. It makes him more agile by being faster and jumping higher, but nothing else.
  • Arty Wario - Wario becomes DaVinci. He can summon up to three stones and place them to out-of-reach areas and things to replenish his health. To attack, he...throws **** at them. I don't even want to know. The disadvantage is that he is unable to move while in this form.
  • Captain Wario - You are a pirate, Wario. In this form, he can row through water wearing an inner tube, or he can maneuver underwater, which then he can shoot torpedoes.
  • Sparky Wario - In this form, Wario looks like a superhero with the ability to light up rooms and reactivate machines. He can attack enemies with his electrical powers.
  • Genius Wario - Wario becomes smart? He can use this form to see unseen objects and attacks by using the Ultra Hand, a literal Nintendo toy with a boxing glove attached to the end.
  • Dragon Wario - Wario can breath fire, although unable to breathe it underwater unlike the Dragon Pot. However, he can go through lava with ease. He is also heavy, meaning if he lands on something with thin layering, he's going to fall. He can also breathe blue fire, which is hotter.
  • Cosmic Wario - Space Wario over here is a bit floatier, but he is given a laser pistol whose blasts is able to ricochet off walls
  • Wicked Wario - Wario is able to fly with no limits to how far he goes. If he's not flying in midair, he will slwoly descend to the ground.
Wario has used Power-Ups like Mario before, but that doesn't mean he uses them often/is the same since he uses the ones from Sarsaland (Super Mario Land).
  • Carrot - He obtains bunny ears and can glide and hover around with ease
  • Super Flower - Wario shoots balls. What, you thought the Gameboy was showing fire? No, those are actual balls. But they do give out the same effects as before complete with a genie hat.
  • Metal Cap - Wario becomes pure metal, heavier, stronger, and invincible. He can also can sink to the bottom of the ocean and walk around until the limit of time is up for him and reverts back to normal.
Then there are these things.
  • Steel Overalls - Wario is given the added benefit of breaking through blocks unstopped, instantly defeating large enemies, and is given a ground shaker add to his Ground Pound, which can stun enemies
  • Gloves w/Superpower - These allow Wario to lift and throw large and small enemies alike.
  • Spiked Helmet - These allow Wario to crush tougher blocks with his head like Mario.
  • Jumping Boots - Simply an agility boost, it allows Wario to jump higher.
  • Swim Fins/Prince Frog's Gloves - These allow to Wario to swim fast and against strong currents with ease.
  • Garlic (bottle) - Wario really loves Garlic for some reason. Not only does it heal him, transform him into a weird superhero, but it also enhances his strength. There is also a Garlic Bottle that can instantly give Wario the Bull Pot.
  • Magnet - Ever since he was a baby, Wario has a magnet that can attract coins and other metallic objects.
  • Bob-Ombs - Wario is associated with bombs, and it has been very clear especially in the GCN era. Whether they're big or small, Wario has used them before, and he's not afraid to blow them up in your face.
Conditions are what you call "status ailments". But for some reason, most of these help Wario in the first place by making him invincible and will kill anything he touches every time he's in one of these states.
  • Flame Wario - He is set on fire and he darts around. As time goes on, he soon becomes engulfed in flames before burning out and coming back a few seconds later.
  • Frozen Wario - Wario slides in the opposite direction he is facing once being hit with something cold. He will break free once he hits a wall.
  • Fat Wario - Wario becomes obese once being fed, uh, food, he will become fat and isn't as far or can jump as high. But his weight can come in use for breaking blocks. Enemies who come at his path are instantly defeated.
  • Crazy Wario - After being intoxicated "stunned", Wario tumbles around dizzily. Wario will regain his senses if he goes into water. He will still kill any enemy that is in contact of him, or he can belch onto them.
  • Bubble Wario - He is trapped in a bubble and going upwards. However, he can go against strong currents in this form. The bubble can be popped.
  • Tiny Wario - This is the equivalent to Small Mario. Small Wario can jump higher and can fit through smaller holes as a benefit, though. He will turn back to normal after being hit or touching water.
  • Bouncy Wario - Wario bounces high into the sky and can reach platforms, but he cannot turn back at will. He will revert back to normal over time, though.
  • Flat Wario - Been crushed? No problem! Wario just becomes a pancake without the ability to attack and can glide while fitting through small holes. Touching water reverts him back to normal.
  • Puffy Wario - After being stung by bees, Wario will puff up and begin floating into the air. He will stop once he hits a ceiling.
  • Electric Wario - After being zapped, Wario is sent back a little and stunned for a brief moment. Any enemies in his path will be defeated.
  • Invisible Wario - After drinking a bottle of an unkown mixture, Wario becomes invisible, and that's basically it. If he passes through pipes, he will revert to normal.
  • Snowman/Ball o' String Wario - Wario becomes enveloped in either snow or string. He will roll down slops and is able to break blocks and defeat enemies
  • Zombie Wario - Wario becomes a zombie, as the name implies. He will still defeat anything he touches, but he is slower, can't jump as high, falls through thin floors, and will revert back to normal by touching light or water.
  • Vampire Wario - Wario will still defeat anything he touches, can transform into a bat and fly for a little bit, and he reverts back to normal by touching garlic, light, or water.
  • Wario Punch - It has a name apparently. This is simply a punch, but a simple combo is simple enough to make the biggest enemy knocked out.
  • Shoulder Dash - You know what this is. It's the Wario trademark! Wario charged at his enemy shoulder first to knock them over. He can keep going at his charge forever until he hits something. His additional items help by making this move stronger and able to take and break more. He can jump during his charge.
  • Dash Attack - Imagine this as the Super Shoulder Bash. It goes faster, stronger, and can break through more things until it has to be stopped. Wario must gain momentum by walking in order for this move to be used.
  • Smash Attack/Ground Pound - This move is a stronger iteration of the Ground Pound. Wario's version is strong enough to crush multiple blocks, enemies, and even cause small tremors and cause enemies on wall or ceilings to fall down to the ground. There is a stronger version of this move that occurs when he goes for a long period of time without hitting the ground, making it stronger and can even make blocks explode.
  • Roll - If Wario goes to a 45-degree angle slope, he will begin to roll. His rolling can break blocks and defeat enemies easily. He is able to jump while doing this and can only stop when hitting a wall or water.
  • Hyper Suction - Wario absorbs things with his mouth like a vaccuum. He usually eats coins, but he can also absorb other projectiles.
  • Corkscrew Conk - Wario performs a Shoulder Bash in the air. While it doesn't look like it, Wario can use it to reach to places he normally wouldn't be able to go to with a simple jump.
  • Shake - It's in the name, Wario shakes the living soul out of his enemies until Wario has had enough and throws them away. Literally. He can even shake currency out of his enemies for his own collection.
  • Earthshake Punch - Wario punches the ground so hard, he stuns his enemies even if they're not on land not attached to the ground, makes objects from above fall, and can send some objects like pillars or anything underground to go upwards. Wario can use it based on his Shake Meter, which fills up over time.

• Throw - It's Wario's basic throw. He can pick up an enemy once he knocks it down or shook it, and he can throw it at any direction with little force to shoulder dash them again or far enough that they'll never see him again.
  • Power Throw - Or if Wario wants to get crazy, he can charge up a throw and hurl them so hard they explode after they've been thrown. Man, Wario's so cool.
  • Wild Swing-Ding - Imagine the throw Mario does on Bowser in Super Mario 64, but with movement and more power. Wario is able to swing them over 20 times before he finally htrows them into whatever direction he stops. He can use the enviroment around him with this attack, such as breaking things or activating things.
  • Piledriver - After an enemy is stunned, Wario will pick them up and piledrive them into the ground below him. This can even hurt enemies surrounding Wario when he plants them into the ground. He can use this move o break through things below him, such as trapdoors.

Wario doesn't even need an enemy to use this move. He can throw cannonballs, stones, pillars, anyhing Wario can get his grubby little hands onto.
Wario is all about that $CA5HM0N€Y$ :4villager: Whether he is looking for it. stealing it, or just getting it back from robbers, it's his main goal. Speaking of money, he's also very greedy and will never allow anyone to even LOOK at his treasure. He is considered very scary by Toads and even King Boo. THE KING OF SPOOKS IS SCARED OF WARIO.

However, his attributes make people thing he's dumb. In reality, he's actually pretty smart. He's a pilot, has constructed his own race track, and built a dimensional portal in just a few seconds. Hell, you know that he even runs his own company: WarioWare Inc. and one time even a pharmacy. Wario ran a goddamn pharmacy. Dr.Wario when? But his arrogance is what makes people always forget these things.

Again, he is very arrogant, and by that I'm saying to never piss him off. When Wario gets mad, mostly if it's someone takes his (chances of getting) treasure, someone is going to die. He hates distractions, and taunts his enemies numerous times, whether it's screaming a horrible song (Wario World) or telling people to hurry up (Wario Ware). He also likes to rush people, like in WarioWare. His arrogance does come out in his favor, but for driving the enemy insane and that when he is angry, he becomes fearless. He also likes to cheat. He has won battles without cheating, but it does enhance his chance in victory by setting the odds in his favor.

Finally, Wario is known for getting stuff done fast. Maybe he prefers it. If he's given a few minutes, or even a few seconds to do something, he still somehow finds a way to do it, even if it's simple stuff. If we even include the Super Hard mode in Wario Land 4, that means he was able to beat a boss in 15 seconds.
  • Has defeated the likes of Gods (Rudy the Clown), demons (Terrormisu/Golden Diva/Crystal) and the Shake King along with other strong enemies like Red-Brief J
  • Has lifted Dinomighty, who is a giant dragon, and threw her (it's a girl) around like a ragdoll
  • Was able to steal and take back his treasure multiple times
  • Canonically won a basketball game
  • Was able to run and still is running a video game company
  • Super Strength
  • Accessories and Disguises boost his strength and capabilities
  • Nearly indestructible
  • Taunting/Cheating helps Wario get the upper hand
  • Although powerful, not very fast
  • Taunting/Cheating won't always work
  • Needs to be up close to dish out the goods
  • Not motivated to do anything unless it involves treasure/$CA5HM0N€Y$
This guy punches. Uh...he punches hard? What else do I say about Knuckles? Yes, he does know martial arts, but they're are apparently about punching. His punches are devastating, and they're one of the only things he's a master of besides some other things. Punching solves everything! Because for Knuckles, it works almost every time. Sometimes he doesn't have to use his fists. He can use lightning to attack his enemies, throw rocks, or sometimes do a spin dash like Sanic himself. Back to his fists, he can punch explosions, cause tremors and even slight volcanic eruptions. Add-ons can also increase his strength even more by being able to punch through more than he usually could with ease.
Probably the hardest part to determine about Knuckles considering how you play Sonic is simple. But he is tougher than Sonic and Tails, who have survived long falls and explosions before. He can also bring up a Smash Bros.-esque shield that resembles him guarding. Since he is fast while moving, it can be hard to hit him while he is mobile. However, he is still open to attacks while after doing a move or if stunned.
Knuckles is also pretty fast. Maybe not as fast or agile as Sonic, but still fast. So fast in fact that he can leave afterimages, or as the game calls it: Boost Mode. He can also glide, climb, and especially dig pretty well. That is not to say for his attacks however. His punches can be a bit sluggish when he's going to full power, but he is still able to dish out some nice damage at a good pace. Unlike the other sanic guys, Knuckles is also a good swimmer. He even has a neat little add-on that allows him to breathe underwater.

Finally, even though I said Knuckles isn't as agile as Sonic, that doesn't mean he can't be. Acrobatics, flips here and there (even in midair), and sharp reflexes. Of course, when he's not attacking.
Knuckles glides by using his dreadlocks. Okay?
As Knuckles glides, he will obviously slowly descend down, so he usually starts off from a high point. If he gets near a wall, he just grabs onto it and is able to climb up or down to resume his adventure or glide again. He can even do a nifty little dive attack or plant bombs in the air. While gliding, he can punch, which can destroy aerial projectiles or as a straight up attack. Sadly, this also means he is vulnerable in other places that is not the front.
As the name implies, the echidna tries to be a mole and digs underground. He can find neat things underground, and with his add-ons he is able to have a more enhanced experience and can pick up items while he is digging. He can use his digging to create traps or as an escaping measure. His digging could be interrupted with a ground-shaking move.
Knuckles puts these on to help him in either his fights or when adventuring
  • Shovel Claws - Digging Enhancement; gives Knuckles the ability to pick up items while digging.
  • Fighting Gloves - These give Knuckles the ability to do the Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack
  • Hammer Gloves - Red bracers that give Knuckles the ability to easily punch through heavy metal. It also gives a little neat trail
  • Grappling Ring - Knuckles can use this to bring things towards him, attach to objects, or launch Knuckles by a short distance.
  • Air Necklace - Allows him to breathe underwater
  • Sunglasses - This gives Knuckles the ability to see invisible items
Although he may mostly use his fists, he's done some decorating to add some variety to them at least. He can also use some other forms like earthbending geokenisis and lightning.
  • Punching - What do you expect? It's a punch, but Knux can perform a simple heavy swing or do a combo. It can end it multiple ways, but it usually starts with two punches, and a final punch which can end in multiple ways, but the one I will mention here is the Tornado Claw, which sort of a variant of his Spiral Upper attack. He can also attack in the air by swinging his fists while jumping, and he has a bunch of moves with Knuckles in the title, each with their own different actions that involve, you guessed it, punching.
  • Spin Dash/Homing Attack - It's the Spin Dash...woo. Of course, Knuckles is able to charge this up and attack enemies in his ball form. He can also use the same Homing Attack as Sanic. Self explanatory
  • Heat Knuckle - A punch at full force from Knuckles' right hand
  • Back Claw - He spins for a little bit before giving someone the backhand. Pretty sassy.
  • Stone Breaker Punch - Knuckles punches the ground, causing a shockwave to appear.
  • Spiral Upper - Knuckles does a 360 noscope turn and performs an uppercut riddled with flames.
  • Drill Claw - When gliding, knuckles can do a dive attack downwards and attack from above. He is able to dig if he hits the ground along with damaging enemies.
  • Double Punch - It's just the punch move, but he doesn't finish it. At least it's quick like Mac's F-Tilt.
  • Enrage - Knuckles thrusts his arms upward, which will send his enemy directly into the air.
  • Fire Dunk - Knuckles jumps into the air and grabs either Sonic or Tails while they are in spinball form in (since they can't help, let's just say rocks) his hands. Knuckles then hits them, while he is in spinball form, as a projectile diagonally towards the ground with such speed and force that the they turn into a fireballs one at a time and creates an explosion once hitting the ground.
  • Grinder - When gliding, Knuckles can use this attack in the air where he just kind of punches them...in the air.
  • Ground Shaker/Hammer Punch/Quake Punch - Knuckles punches the ground so hard he creates a small tremor, stunning foes in the process.
  • Knuckles Slam - This is an alternative move to the Hammer Punch, where Knuckles punches the ground and spreads a shockwave around with mini-explosions. The shockwave field itself will remain there for a short period of time.
  • Knuckles Heal - Knuckles can heal himself by summoning the Earth to heal him. I never knew Knuckles was an Earthbender. This is amazing!
  • Major Eruption - Knuckles burrows into the ground, and five seconds later he Shoryukens from below. His location while he is burrowing is depicted by his shadow...? Logic pls
  • MHKA - The Maximum Heat Knuckles Atack is essentially a Light Speed Attack which requires the Fighting Gloves to use in the first place. Knuckles must store his energy before using this move, which is shown by the use of purple orbs charging the move.
  • Meteor Crush - Knuckles literally summons a meteor to come down and hit his opponent.
  • (Air) Mole Bomb - Knuckles plants a bomb that burrows itself underground, and is invisible until detonated. The current one will be replaced if Knuckles plants a new one.
  • Rocks - Knuckles can pick up rocks and throw it at his enemies or to defend himself.
  • Screwdriver - An aerial attack, Knuckles spins around while gliding through the air. It leaves a red trail behind him.
  • Thunder Arrow - Knuckles summons lightning to zap his enemies, leaving them stunned and unable to control themselves normally.
  • Volcanic Dunk - Knuckles punches the ground so hard, he causes volcanic explosions to form around him.
Did you know in Sonic Runners Knuckles could use Wisp powers. Me neither, I don't play mobile games.
  • Cyan Laser - Transforms Knuckles into a laser for a short period of time; can be reflected and generate an electric field afterwards.
  • Indigo Asteroid - Knux transforms into a small planet with uit's own gravitational pull. If anything touches it's rings, it would usually go into rubble and become one with it's ring, making it bigger; can only be used for a few seconds
  • Yellow Drill - Knux transforms into a little drill and...drills. It only lasts for a few seconds and usually burrows or pierces the enemy whilst drilling. Turning back to normal underground while digging could end up with the user being buried alive.
Knuckles is the protector of the Master Emerald. Therefore, he'll want to protect that thing, even if he doesn't look like he's doing it. Knuckles is very loyal to his role, and only leaves when he thinks it's safe, and he's not really happy when someone takes the Emerald, and will hunt down anyone who has it, and will fight for it by using his fists of punching or whatever.

However, Knuckles is pretty gullible. He was duped to believe that Sonic was coming for the Master Emerald. Okay, we would let that slide since it's the first time Eggman saw Knuckles and vice versa. However, he still had a suspicion about Sonic in Adventure where he believed Sonic had the Master Emerald, again fooled by Eggman. But over time Knuckles will learn from his mistakes...if they're the same person over and over like Eggman. His gullibility comes from the fact that he believes in honesty and second chances.

Finally, even though Knuckles is gullible, he isn't stupid. Hell, he can translate ancient scripts. But even with that, his strategy is a bit lacking. He usually goes straight in. Not in a stupid manner, mind you, but his main goal is usually to beat their soul out with his fists and to push past his obstacles, of which he is focused upon. Even if the enemy manages to tank it or dodge it, he's just going to keep trying to have his way. He's even willing to break the Master Emerald to have his way.
You already know what this is, it's the Super from Super Sonic put into Knuckles. However, he doesn't become gold, but glows a lighter color of his red fur. His power and speed are increased by 100%, and he is also given the ability to fly and is immune to damage. Hell, he doesn't need rings to survive in this form, Sonic has spent a whole week in that form. Finally, the Master Emerald is capable of enhancing or nullifying the Chaos Emeralds' powers, which is how he "punched" the Super out of Super Sonic. Jesus, those Sonic fanboys need to do their research before they say Knuckles is that strong.

Super Knuckles is not completely invincible, however. A strong enough force could be able to push him back slightly. If that force is strong enough, he could even lose that form. An example of this is atmospheric reentry, which happened twice, once to Sonic and the other to Shadow. Also, although Sonic had spent a week in his form, he has been used to that form and has used it several times, unlike Knuckles, whose only slight experience may have him last not as long as Sonic did, but still possibly able to last a little bit.
  • Has defeated Super Mecha Sonic and 3 separate forms of Chaos
  • Reformed the Master Emerald several times
  • Fought and bested Sonic once
  • Has learned to not chuckle
  • Very Powerful and Fast
  • Digging and Gliding can help Knuckles control the arena, and maybe even make traps
  • Has several forms of punching and even some projectiles
  • Super Knuckles, although not lasting forever, is very powerful
  • Gullibility sucks, but will learn over time, but then if they are speaking the truth and danger is coming...
  • Gliding may be cool, but you could easily be stopped midair
  • Can be easily angered, even if he can use it to his advantage
  • Strong moves like Thunder Arrow take time to charge and have limited uses

And now it's time for the winrar. Who do you think will win?
Well ****ing read it, and you'll know.

Knuckles does have the insane speed, agility, and destructive advantage, but Wario's sheer durability itself is what made him win.

POWER IS SPLIT
:4wario2: is physically stronger, able to lift things such as Dinomighty, a large female dragon, and throw them around like toys. He is also stronger than the Mario Bros., who can pick up castles and kick them away with ease. His grip has been estimated to hold around 80 psi, just imagine how many skulls this guy can crack. His strength rivals those of Bowser and DK, who you already know did some things themselves. Add on his enhancing power equipment such as steel overalls and his Bull Hat, and he is able to crush slightly stronger material. Like Knuckles, he can punch the ground or do a Ground Pound to cause tremors.

is stronger in a more destructive manner, able to cause earthquakes with visible damage to the earth and able to use the very ground itself as his weapon. Some of his power moves also hold an association with fire, such as the Volcanic Dunk or Spiral Upper. Unlike Wario, this one has more combo potential with his mix of different punch attacks to choose from. I guess if you can punch one way, you can punch a thousand ways. Add on his...add-ons, and he is able to punch through metal and have more things to do when digging. Super Knuckles increases his power and his destruction capabilities drastically.

DEFENSE GOES TO WARIO
:4wario2: is stronger defensively, again with his sheer durability. He can be set flame upon, blown up in the face, crushed, electrocuted, etc. Even during these things, Wario is completely invincible and will usually destroy anything in his path during these. He has been said to tank this. He can even eat physical projectiles coming his way. Although he has high durability, it doesn't mean he's on his guard all the time. How else does he get those conditions? It's not that his reaction time is horrible considering he's the master at his own microgames, it's that he's sort of clumsy. Also his eyesight is **** and vulnerable in the air. He both heals himself and powers himself up by eating his favorite food; onions Garlic. Of which a liquidized version will automatically turn him into Bull Wario.

is lighter than Wario and not as durable despite being tougher than Sonic, who has survived large falls from above, which could mean a strong attack could send him flying for a bit. Don't believe me?

Amy OPnyways, Knuckles is actually better at guarding himself, considering his fast speed and agility help him around and he even owns his own little canon Smash Bros. shield, which can only protect him from so much. Something coming his way? He'll just punch it and all is good. Super Knuckles does give him invincibility as well. Finally, he can use his geokinesis to heal himself...with rocks? Okay Knuckles you Earthbender, you.

But still, Wario can also heal himself in two ways: Arty Wario and Garlic, which is more than Knuckles' one way.

SPEED GOES TO KNUCKLES
D-Do I even need to talk about this? Okay, fine.
is way faster than Wario, able to keep up with the likes of Sanic. He's also pretty agile, doing sick tricks in midair during his gliding. Speaking of which, he also goes by that pretty fast as well. As for combat speed, it depends on what moves he uses. If he uses something such as Shadow Punch, then he is going to be incredibly fast. If he does something such as a basic combo, it's somewhat fast. If he does a charged punch, it will be a bit sluggish, but more powerful. If he really needs the punch, he can just stun his enemies using his variety of attacks such as Hammer Punch or Quake Punch.

That's not to say that :4wario2: has his own means of speed. He's good at ending battles or escaping a place with speed. It's probably one of his professions. He's done it many times before, and it has become somewhat of a thing onto him, making him more into rushing others to hurry up and whatnot. Those damn microgames got to him, man.
Now that we have that out, let us answer some questions from our amazing imaginary guests here.

"Can Wario keep up with Knuckles' speed?"

Not really. Not that he's completely overwhelmed by his speed, but more so that Wario has to keep up with his speed somehow. His equipment and disguises could help him, but they can only help him by so much. Knuckles' pure speed alone and agility is enough to frustrate Wario, but what about his combat? The Shadow Punch and other swift attacks can also get onto Wario's nerves, but lucky for him, he's a cheater. He could use Knuckles' gullibility to his advantage while he could, luring him into fake-outs and Wario's attacks until Knuckles learns from his mistakes. That's not working? He can grab a vertically large object and use the Wild Swing-Ding to hit Knuckles when he is trying to perform the Shadow Punch or possibly when he is running. As for other attacks that aren't as fast, Wario could be able to attack Knuckles while he is open during his attacks.

"Do any of them counter each other?"

Why of course.
:4wario2: has the Earthshake punch, which can disrupt Knuckles' climbing and digging. He can also eat physical projectiles such as any regular boulders Knuckles could throw at him via geokinesis.
has had experience dealing with similar things Wario has or obtains in his disguises such as enemies like Wicked Wario of fire-shooting enemies like Dragon Wario.

"How does Wario and Knuckles handle in the air-game?"

:4wario2: HATES any aerial enemies. In the Wario World instruction manual, he states himself that he despises them for the reason that he cannot do much in the air, but he can fight them by throwing objects towards them to bring them down. Usually, this is no problem for Knuckles because he is able to attack even while gliding. If he cannot, he can use his agility to dodge the projectiles.

has a fantastic air-game, imo. He is able to attack while gliding despite still being vulnerable, and he can just climb onto a surface to give him more air to cover. His gliding ability followed by his digging ability helps him control the ring in his fights unless one of them is disrupted like with Wario's Earthshake Punch or tremor-causing Ground Pounds.

"Who is more intelligent?"
In basic form :4wario2: since he can create dimensional portals in mere seconds. However, his fighting thoughts are mostly basic and aren't anything spectacular most of the time.
in terms of fighting since Knuckles can use his fists in a variety of ways, use geokinesis, and also creates traps if given time. Wario on the other hand would rather focus on getting Knux down so Wario can dish out major damage by using his brute force. Both are capable of fighting well strategically.

"Who has more variety?"
I would say :4wario2: when it comes to equipment and fighting styles. Wario has his pots, disguises, various Power-Ups, and then he has his accessories to boost his strength and those power-ups. His fighting style is based on brutality, wrestling, and being a cheater.
has it when it comes to attacks. Knuckles has only few add-ons and his style is mostly based on punching martial arts with a few other moves here and there. However, Knuckles uses his punching in numerous ways, whether to be swift, powerful, or to affect the environment around him.

Now we get to the huge question.

"How does Wario surpass Super Knuckles?"

Wario does NOT surpass Super Knuckles in terms of strength. More so that he outlasts the small window of time Knuckles has thanks to his power-ups, conditions, and sheer durability.

First off is the Metal Cap. During the Metal Cap sequence, Metal Wario is invincible and will not take any damage thrown at him. In fact, he could possibly knock Super Knuckles back a bit by using a strong attack, which has been done before on Sonic characters with super transformations.

Second are Wario's conditions. Flame Wario is a controversial condition that could take in place with Knuckles' enhanced fire attacks. Crazy Wario could occur if Super Knuckles does any form of stunning attack. Electric Wario might come in call from Thunder Arrow, but that's not saying Wario won't be damaged by it or it would be used at all. Finally, Invisible Wario. It is hard to come by considering he has to be given a potion to use it, but it would be the best one...unless Super Knuckles uses his Sunglasses, which makes him see objects that are invisible like Wario. Wario can still be hurt in this condition, but he will still be invisible unless he goes through pipes Mario-styled.

Finally, durability. Thanks to that one guy who is now the king of calcs, we only have to focus on one thing that determines this fight. That question that is Super Knuckles much stronger than the blast that Wario has taken? So far, the Super transformation's power has not been seen of such power as of now. Let's math or something.

DB stated that you needed 3.9 Megatons of force to disrupt a volcanic chamber, which Knuckles did in Heroes. So since Super Knux increases power by 1000%, it would automatically change it to 3.9 Gigatons (GT). Still not close enough to the blast power Wario has taken. If only Super Knuckles had more than 1,000,000 times the power or could punch more than 1,000,000 times at once. Anyways, that means that Wario is capable or taking hits. Doesn't mean he won't be hurt, but he will still take it.

You know what they say, it Suckles to be Knuckles. :troll:

So, how did I do? Good, bad? You hate me for making your favorite character lose? :4luigi: Too bad so sad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I catch El Dorado today, I'll try to fite all of ya in Smash 3DS :4metaknight:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alright, it's time. This one tiny little thing is driving me nuts, and as far as my research goes, I cannot find help on the problem. Not with the quotes, voice clips, or information in general with the games. Let's just roll with it. I want to begin on my Mario vs Sonic one soon, and then after that I can feel satisfied for a while.

Wario is very strong for a tubby guy. His strength rivals those of Bowser's and DK's, who both have either lifted entire fortresses or punched small moons. His trademark Shoulder Dash and other moves prove to be powerful attacks in their own rights. He even has accessories to help power them up a bit. He can use his varied disguises, pots, or even bombs to his advantage whenever he needs them. Another thing that helps him in battle is his weight. His fat alone is enough to create a small tremor and able to detach enemies on walls or ceilings.
Wario's fat is also one of his greatest defenses. He can survive numerous things considered fatal to a human. Burned alive? Crushed? Stung by bees? Fatigue? Obesity? Wario can handle it. In fact, most of these ailments help Wario, because not only does it help him through his journey, but he also obtains invincibility. Neato, right? This doesn't mean that Wario is immortal/indestructable. Sometimes Wario can become hurt enough to go down, but good luck getting to that point. Hell, someone even calculated the possibility of Shake King's blast near the end of Shake It being 70.85 exatons. And Wario was in the middle of that.
Wario is a fat guy, so you don't expect him to run very far. In fact, he'll probably only run really fast if it depends on his life, which he has done before by outrunning boulders falling down from a slope before. It doesn't mean he's never fast though, because some power-ups like the Jet Helmet and the Thief Disguise to make him faster and more agile. His Shoulder Bash and Dash Attack are also very fast moves that Wario has gone onto using for an unlimited amount of time unless he hits something, of which it will knock him back. He can also roll and/or jump, which by doing so he can break through blocks with his (I guess) weight.
Wario's got some need things he can find or use to help him through his adventures.
Yes, Wario wears pots on his head to power him up. Weird, huh?
  • Bull Pot - This pot gives Wario an easier time dealing with enemies and breaking blocks. His Ground Pound also causes shockwaves and the horns give him the ability to stick to the ceiling.
  • Jet Pot - This pot allows Wario to be more agile by walking faster and jumping higher. He has also been given the ability to glide for a short period of time until he touches the ground.
  • Dragon Pot - This pot gives Wario the ability to spew fire from the hat. It even works underwater, but the fire is replaced with arrows instead. He cannot do a Ground Pound while wearing this.
After stealing Goodstyle the wand with the Pringles face, he has gained the ability to use disguises, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.
  • Thief Wario - Basic form of Wario when using diguises. It makes him more agile by being faster and jumping higher, but nothing else.
  • Arty Wario - Wario becomes DaVinci. He can summon up to three stones and place them to out-of-reach areas and things to replenish his health. To attack, he...throws **** at them. I don't even want to know. The disadvantage is that he is unable to move while in this form.
  • Captain Wario - You are a pirate, Wario. In this form, he can row through water wearing an inner tube, or he can maneuver underwater, which then he can shoot torpedoes.
  • Sparky Wario - In this form, Wario looks like a superhero with the ability to light up rooms and reactivate machines. He can attack enemies with his electrical powers.
  • Genius Wario - Wario becomes smart? He can use this form to see unseen objects and attacks by using the Ultra Hand, a literal Nintendo toy with a boxing glove attached to the end.
  • Dragon Wario - Wario can breath fire, although unable to breathe it underwater unlike the Dragon Pot. However, he can go through lava with ease. He is also heavy, meaning if he lands on something with thin layering, he's going to fall. He can also breathe blue fire, which is hotter.
  • Cosmic Wario - Space Wario over here is a bit floatier, but he is given a laser pistol whose blasts is able to ricochet off walls
  • Wicked Wario - Wario is able to fly with no limits to how far he goes. If he's not flying in midair, he will slwoly descend to the ground.
Wario has used Power-Ups like Mario before, but that doesn't mean he uses them often/is the same since he uses the ones from Sarsaland (Super Mario Land).
  • Carrot - He obtains bunny ears and can glide and hover around with ease
  • Super Flower - Wario shoots balls. What, you thought the Gameboy was showing fire? No, those are actual balls. But they do give out the same effects as before complete with a genie hat.
  • Metal Cap - Wario becomes pure metal, heavier, stronger, and invincible. He can also can sink to the bottom of the ocean and walk around until the limit of time is up for him and reverts back to normal.
Then there are these things.
  • Steel Overalls - Wario is given the added benefit of breaking through blocks unstopped, instantly defeating large enemies, and is given a ground shaker add to his Ground Pound, which can stun enemies
  • Gloves w/Superpower - These allow Wario to lift and throw large and small enemies alike.
  • Spiked Helmet - These allow Wario to crush tougher blocks with his head like Mario.
  • Jumping Boots - Simply an agility boost, it allows Wario to jump higher.
  • Swim Fins/Prince Frog's Gloves - These allow to Wario to swim fast and against strong currents with ease.
  • Garlic (bottle) - Wario really loves Garlic for some reason. Not only does it heal him, transform him into a weird superhero, but it also enhances his strength. There is also a Garlic Bottle that can instantly give Wario the Bull Pot.
  • Magnet - Ever since he was a baby, Wario has a magnet that can attract coins and other metallic objects.
  • Bob-Ombs - Wario is associated with bombs, and it has been very clear especially in the GCN era. Whether they're big or small, Wario has used them before, and he's not afraid to blow them up in your face.
Conditions are what you call "status ailments". But for some reason, most of these help Wario in the first place by making him invincible and will kill anything he touches every time he's in one of these states.
  • Flame Wario - He is set on fire and he darts around. As time goes on, he soon becomes engulfed in flames before burning out and coming back a few seconds later.
  • Frozen Wario - Wario slides in the opposite direction he is facing once being hit with something cold. He will break free once he hits a wall.
  • Fat Wario - Wario becomes obese once being fed, uh, food, he will become fat and isn't as far or can jump as high. But his weight can come in use for breaking blocks. Enemies who come at his path are instantly defeated.
  • Crazy Wario - After being intoxicated "stunned", Wario tumbles around dizzily. Wario will regain his senses if he goes into water. He will still kill any enemy that is in contact of him, or he can belch onto them.
  • Bubble Wario - He is trapped in a bubble and going upwards. However, he can go against strong currents in this form. The bubble can be popped.
  • Tiny Wario - This is the equivalent to Small Mario. Small Wario can jump higher and can fit through smaller holes as a benefit, though. He will turn back to normal after being hit or touching water.
  • Bouncy Wario - Wario bounces high into the sky and can reach platforms, but he cannot turn back at will. He will revert back to normal over time, though.
  • Flat Wario - Been crushed? No problem! Wario just becomes a pancake without the ability to attack and can glide while fitting through small holes. Touching water reverts him back to normal.
  • Puffy Wario - After being stung by bees, Wario will puff up and begin floating into the air. He will stop once he hits a ceiling.
  • Electric Wario - After being zapped, Wario is sent back a little and stunned for a brief moment. Any enemies in his path will be defeated.
  • Invisible Wario - After drinking a bottle of an unkown mixture, Wario becomes invisible, and that's basically it. If he passes through pipes, he will revert to normal.
  • Snowman/Ball o' String Wario - Wario becomes enveloped in either snow or string. He will roll down slops and is able to break blocks and defeat enemies
  • Zombie Wario - Wario becomes a zombie, as the name implies. He will still defeat anything he touches, but he is slower, can't jump as high, falls through thin floors, and will revert back to normal by touching light or water.
  • Vampire Wario - Wario will still defeat anything he touches, can transform into a bat and fly for a little bit, and he reverts back to normal by touching garlic, light, or water.
  • Wario Punch - It has a name apparently. This is simply a punch, but a simple combo is simple enough to make the biggest enemy knocked out.
  • Shoulder Dash - You know what this is. It's the Wario trademark! Wario charged at his enemy shoulder first to knock them over. He can keep going at his charge forever until he hits something. His additional items help by making this move stronger and able to take and break more. He can jump during his charge.
  • Dash Attack - Imagine this as the Super Shoulder Bash. It goes faster, stronger, and can break through more things until it has to be stopped. Wario must gain momentum by walking in order for this move to be used.
  • Smash Attack/Ground Pound - This move is a stronger iteration of the Ground Pound. Wario's version is strong enough to crush multiple blocks, enemies, and even cause small tremors and cause enemies on wall or ceilings to fall down to the ground. There is a stronger version of this move that occurs when he goes for a long period of time without hitting the ground, making it stronger and can even make blocks explode.
  • Roll - If Wario goes to a 45-degree angle slope, he will begin to roll. His rolling can break blocks and defeat enemies easily. He is able to jump while doing this and can only stop when hitting a wall or water.
  • Hyper Suction - Wario absorbs things with his mouth like a vaccuum. He usually eats coins, but he can also absorb other projectiles.
  • Corkscrew Conk - Wario performs a Shoulder Bash in the air. While it doesn't look like it, Wario can use it to reach to places he normally wouldn't be able to go to with a simple jump.
  • Shake - It's in the name, Wario shakes the living soul out of his enemies until Wario has had enough and throws them away. Literally. He can even shake currency out of his enemies for his own collection.
  • Earthshake Punch - Wario punches the ground so hard, he stuns his enemies even if they're not on land not attached to the ground, makes objects from above fall, and can send some objects like pillars or anything underground to go upwards. Wario can use it based on his Shake Meter, which fills up over time.

• Throw - It's Wario's basic throw. He can pick up an enemy once he knocks it down or shook it, and he can throw it at any direction with little force to shoulder dash them again or far enough that they'll never see him again.
  • Power Throw - Or if Wario wants to get crazy, he can charge up a throw and hurl them so hard they explode after they've been thrown. Man, Wario's so cool.
  • Wild Swing-Ding - Imagine the throw Mario does on Bowser in Super Mario 64, but with movement and more power. Wario is able to swing them over 20 times before he finally htrows them into whatever direction he stops. He can use the enviroment around him with this attack, such as breaking things or activating things.
  • Piledriver - After an enemy is stunned, Wario will pick them up and piledrive them into the ground below him. This can even hurt enemies surrounding Wario when he plants them into the ground. He can use this move o break through things below him, such as trapdoors.

Wario doesn't even need an enemy to use this move. He can throw cannonballs, stones, pillars, anyhing Wario can get his grubby little hands onto.
Wario is all about that $CA5HM0N€Y$ :4villager: Whether he is looking for it. stealing it, or just getting it back from robbers, it's his main goal. Speaking of money, he's also very greedy and will never allow anyone to even LOOK at his treasure. He is considered very scary by Toads and even King Boo. THE KING OF SPOOKS IS SCARED OF WARIO.

However, his attributes make people thing he's dumb. In reality, he's actually pretty smart. He's a pilot, has constructed his own race track, and built a dimensional portal in just a few seconds. Hell, you know that he even runs his own company: WarioWare Inc. and one time even a pharmacy. Wario ran a goddamn pharmacy. Dr.Wario when? But his arrogance is what makes people always forget these things.

Again, he is very arrogant, and by that I'm saying to never piss him off. When Wario gets mad, mostly if it's someone takes his (chances of getting) treasure, someone is going to die. He hates distractions, and taunts his enemies numerous times, whether it's screaming a horrible song (Wario World) or telling people to hurry up (Wario Ware). He also likes to rush people, like in WarioWare. His arrogance does come out in his favor, but for driving the enemy insane and that when he is angry, he becomes fearless. He also likes to cheat. He has won battles without cheating, but it does enhance his chance in victory by setting the odds in his favor.

Finally, Wario is known for getting stuff done fast. Maybe he prefers it. If he's given a few minutes, or even a few seconds to do something, he still somehow finds a way to do it, even if it's simple stuff. If we even include the Super Hard mode in Wario Land 4, that means he was able to beat a boss in 15 seconds.
  • Has defeated the likes of Gods (Rudy the Clown), demons (Terrormisu/Golden Diva/Crystal) and the Shake King along with other strong enemies like Red-Brief J
  • Has lifted Dinomighty, who is a giant dragon, and threw her (it's a girl) around like a ragdoll
  • Was able to steal and take back his treasure multiple times
  • Canonically won a basketball game
  • Was able to run and still is running a video game company
  • Super Strength
  • Accessories and Disguises boost his strength and capabilities
  • Nearly indestructible
  • Taunting/Cheating helps Wario get the upper hand
  • Although powerful, not very fast
  • Taunting/Cheating won't always work
  • Needs to be up close to dish out the goods
  • Not motivated to do anything unless it involves treasure/$CA5HM0N€Y$
This guy punches. Uh...he punches hard? What else do I say about Knuckles? Yes, he does know martial arts, but they're are apparently about punching. His punches are devastating, and they're one of the only things he's a master of besides some other things. Punching solves everything! Because for Knuckles, it works almost every time. Sometimes he doesn't have to use his fists. He can use lightning to attack his enemies, throw rocks, or sometimes do a spin dash like Sanic himself. Back to his fists, he can punch explosions, cause tremors and even slight volcanic eruptions. Add-ons can also increase his strength even more by being able to punch through more than he usually could with ease.
Probably the hardest part to determine about Knuckles considering how you play Sonic is simple. But he is tougher than Sonic and Tails, who have survived long falls and explosions before. He can also bring up a Smash Bros.-esque shield that resembles him guarding. Since he is fast while moving, it can be hard to hit him while he is mobile. However, he is still open to attacks while after doing a move or if stunned.
Knuckles is also pretty fast. Maybe not as fast or agile as Sonic, but still fast. So fast in fact that he can leave afterimages, or as the game calls it: Boost Mode. He can also glide, climb, and especially dig pretty well. That is not to say for his attacks however. His punches can be a bit sluggish when he's going to full power, but he is still able to dish out some nice damage at a good pace. Unlike the other sanic guys, Knuckles is also a good swimmer. He even has a neat little add-on that allows him to breathe underwater.

Finally, even though I said Knuckles isn't as agile as Sonic, that doesn't mean he can't be. Acrobatics, flips here and there (even in midair), and sharp reflexes. Of course, when he's not attacking.
Knuckles glides by using his dreadlocks. Okay?
As Knuckles glides, he will obviously slowly descend down, so he usually starts off from a high point. If he gets near a wall, he just grabs onto it and is able to climb up or down to resume his adventure or glide again. He can even do a nifty little dive attack or plant bombs in the air. While gliding, he can punch, which can destroy aerial projectiles or as a straight up attack. Sadly, this also means he is vulnerable in other places that is not the front.
As the name implies, the echidna tries to be a mole and digs underground. He can find neat things underground, and with his add-ons he is able to have a more enhanced experience and can pick up items while he is digging. He can use his digging to create traps or as an escaping measure. His digging could be interrupted with a ground-shaking move.
Knuckles puts these on to help him in either his fights or when adventuring
  • Shovel Claws - Digging Enhancement; gives Knuckles the ability to pick up items while digging.
  • Fighting Gloves - These give Knuckles the ability to do the Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack
  • Hammer Gloves - Red bracers that give Knuckles the ability to easily punch through heavy metal. It also gives a little neat trail
  • Grappling Ring - Knuckles can use this to bring things towards him, attach to objects, or launch Knuckles by a short distance.
  • Air Necklace - Allows him to breathe underwater
  • Sunglasses - This gives Knuckles the ability to see invisible items
Although he may mostly use his fists, he's done some decorating to add some variety to them at least. He can also use some other forms like earthbending geokenisis and lightning.
  • Punching - What do you expect? It's a punch, but Knux can perform a simple heavy swing or do a combo. It can end it multiple ways, but it usually starts with two punches, and a final punch which can end in multiple ways, but the one I will mention here is the Tornado Claw, which sort of a variant of his Spiral Upper attack. He can also attack in the air by swinging his fists while jumping, and he has a bunch of moves with Knuckles in the title, each with their own different actions that involve, you guessed it, punching.
  • Spin Dash/Homing Attack - It's the Spin Dash...woo. Of course, Knuckles is able to charge this up and attack enemies in his ball form. He can also use the same Homing Attack as Sanic. Self explanatory
  • Heat Knuckle - A punch at full force from Knuckles' right hand
  • Back Claw - He spins for a little bit before giving someone the backhand. Pretty sassy.
  • Stone Breaker Punch - Knuckles punches the ground, causing a shockwave to appear.
  • Spiral Upper - Knuckles does a 360 noscope turn and performs an uppercut riddled with flames.
  • Drill Claw - When gliding, knuckles can do a dive attack downwards and attack from above. He is able to dig if he hits the ground along with damaging enemies.
  • Double Punch - It's just the punch move, but he doesn't finish it. At least it's quick like Mac's F-Tilt.
  • Enrage - Knuckles thrusts his arms upward, which will send his enemy directly into the air.
  • Fire Dunk - Knuckles jumps into the air and grabs either Sonic or Tails while they are in spinball form in (since they can't help, let's just say rocks) his hands. Knuckles then hits them, while he is in spinball form, as a projectile diagonally towards the ground with such speed and force that the they turn into a fireballs one at a time and creates an explosion once hitting the ground.
  • Grinder - When gliding, Knuckles can use this attack in the air where he just kind of punches them...in the air.
  • Ground Shaker/Hammer Punch/Quake Punch - Knuckles punches the ground so hard he creates a small tremor, stunning foes in the process.
  • Knuckles Slam - This is an alternative move to the Hammer Punch, where Knuckles punches the ground and spreads a shockwave around with mini-explosions. The shockwave field itself will remain there for a short period of time.
  • Knuckles Heal - Knuckles can heal himself by summoning the Earth to heal him. I never knew Knuckles was an Earthbender. This is amazing!
  • Major Eruption - Knuckles burrows into the ground, and five seconds later he Shoryukens from below. His location while he is burrowing is depicted by his shadow...? Logic pls
  • MHKA - The Maximum Heat Knuckles Atack is essentially a Light Speed Attack which requires the Fighting Gloves to use in the first place. Knuckles must store his energy before using this move, which is shown by the use of purple orbs charging the move.
  • Meteor Crush - Knuckles literally summons a meteor to come down and hit his opponent.
  • (Air) Mole Bomb - Knuckles plants a bomb that burrows itself underground, and is invisible until detonated. The current one will be replaced if Knuckles plants a new one.
  • Rocks - Knuckles can pick up rocks and throw it at his enemies or to defend himself.
  • Screwdriver - An aerial attack, Knuckles spins around while gliding through the air. It leaves a red trail behind him.
  • Thunder Arrow - Knuckles summons lightning to zap his enemies, leaving them stunned and unable to control themselves normally.
  • Volcanic Dunk - Knuckles punches the ground so hard, he causes volcanic explosions to form around him.
Did you know in Sonic Runners Knuckles could use Wisp powers. Me neither, I don't play mobile games.
  • Cyan Laser - Transforms Knuckles into a laser for a short period of time; can be reflected and generate an electric field afterwards.
  • Indigo Asteroid - Knux transforms into a small planet with uit's own gravitational pull. If anything touches it's rings, it would usually go into rubble and become one with it's ring, making it bigger; can only be used for a few seconds
  • Yellow Drill - Knux transforms into a little drill and...drills. It only lasts for a few seconds and usually burrows or pierces the enemy whilst drilling. Turning back to normal underground while digging could end up with the user being buried alive.
Knuckles is the protector of the Master Emerald. Therefore, he'll want to protect that thing, even if he doesn't look like he's doing it. Knuckles is very loyal to his role, and only leaves when he thinks it's safe, and he's not really happy when someone takes the Emerald, and will hunt down anyone who has it, and will fight for it by using his fists of punching or whatever.

However, Knuckles is pretty gullible. He was duped to believe that Sonic was coming for the Master Emerald. Okay, we would let that slide since it's the first time Eggman saw Knuckles and vice versa. However, he still had a suspicion about Sonic in Adventure where he believed Sonic had the Master Emerald, again fooled by Eggman. But over time Knuckles will learn from his mistakes...if they're the same person over and over like Eggman. His gullibility comes from the fact that he believes in honesty and second chances.

Finally, even though Knuckles is gullible, he isn't stupid. Hell, he can translate ancient scripts. But even with that, his strategy is a bit lacking. He usually goes straight in. Not in a stupid manner, mind you, but his main goal is usually to beat their soul out with his fists and to push past his obstacles, of which he is focused upon. Even if the enemy manages to tank it or dodge it, he's just going to keep trying to have his way. He's even willing to break the Master Emerald to have his way.
You already know what this is, it's the Super from Super Sonic put into Knuckles. However, he doesn't become gold, but glows a lighter color of his red fur. His power and speed are increased by 100%, and he is also given the ability to fly and is immune to damage. Hell, he doesn't need rings to survive in this form, Sonic has spent a whole week in that form. Finally, the Master Emerald is capable of enhancing or nullifying the Chaos Emeralds' powers, which is how he "punched" the Super out of Super Sonic. Jesus, those Sonic fanboys need to do their research before they say Knuckles is that strong.

Super Knuckles is not completely invincible, however. A strong enough force could be able to push him back slightly. If that force is strong enough, he could even lose that form. An example of this is atmospheric reentry, which happened twice, once to Sonic and the other to Shadow. Also, although Sonic had spent a week in his form, he has been used to that form and has used it several times, unlike Knuckles, whose only slight experience may have him last not as long as Sonic did, but still possibly able to last a little bit.
  • Has defeated Super Mecha Sonic and 3 separate forms of Chaos
  • Reformed the Master Emerald several times
  • Fought and bested Sonic once
  • Has learned to not chuckle
  • Very Powerful and Fast
  • Digging and Gliding can help Knuckles control the arena, and maybe even make traps
  • Has several forms of punching and even some projectiles
  • Super Knuckles, although not lasting forever, is very powerful
  • Gullibility sucks, but will learn over time, but then if they are speaking the truth and danger is coming...
  • Gliding may be cool, but you could easily be stopped midair
  • Can be easily angered, even if he can use it to his advantage
  • Strong moves like Thunder Arrow take time to charge and have limited uses

And now it's time for the winrar. Who do you think will win?
Well ****ing read it, and you'll know.

Knuckles does have the insane speed, agility, and destructive advantage, but Wario's sheer durability itself is what made him win.

POWER IS SPLIT
:4wario2: is physically stronger, able to lift things such as Dinomighty, a large female dragon, and throw them around like toys. He is also stronger than the Mario Bros., who can pick up castles and kick them away with ease. His grip has been estimated to hold around 80 psi, just imagine how many skulls this guy can crack. His strength rivals those of Bowser and DK, who you already know did some things themselves. Add on his enhancing power equipment such as steel overalls and his Bull Hat, and he is able to crush slightly stronger material. Like Knuckles, he can punch the ground or do a Ground Pound to cause tremors.

is stronger in a more destructive manner, able to cause earthquakes with visible damage to the earth and able to use the very ground itself as his weapon. Some of his power moves also hold an association with fire, such as the Volcanic Dunk or Spiral Upper. Unlike Wario, this one has more combo potential with his mix of different punch attacks to choose from. I guess if you can punch one way, you can punch a thousand ways. Add on his...add-ons, and he is able to punch through metal and have more things to do when digging. Super Knuckles increases his power and his destruction capabilities drastically.

DEFENSE GOES TO WARIO
:4wario2: is stronger defensively, again with his sheer durability. He can be set flame upon, blown up in the face, crushed, electrocuted, etc. Even during these things, Wario is completely invincible and will usually destroy anything in his path during these. He has been said to tank this. He can even eat physical projectiles coming his way. Although he has high durability, it doesn't mean he's on his guard all the time. How else does he get those conditions? It's not that his reaction time is horrible considering he's the master at his own microgames, it's that he's sort of clumsy. Also his eyesight is **** and vulnerable in the air. He both heals himself and powers himself up by eating his favorite food; onions Garlic. Of which a liquidized version will automatically turn him into Bull Wario.

is lighter than Wario and not as durable despite being tougher than Sonic, who has survived large falls from above, which could mean a strong attack could send him flying for a bit. Don't believe me?

Amy OPnyways, Knuckles is actually better at guarding himself, considering his fast speed and agility help him around and he even owns his own little canon Smash Bros. shield, which can only protect him from so much. Something coming his way? He'll just punch it and all is good. Super Knuckles does give him invincibility as well. Finally, he can use his geokinesis to heal himself...with rocks? Okay Knuckles you Earthbender, you.

But still, Wario can also heal himself in two ways: Arty Wario and Garlic, which is more than Knuckles' one way.

SPEED GOES TO KNUCKLES
D-Do I even need to talk about this? Okay, fine.
is way faster than Wario, able to keep up with the likes of Sanic. He's also pretty agile, doing sick tricks in midair during his gliding. Speaking of which, he also goes by that pretty fast as well. As for combat speed, it depends on what moves he uses. If he uses something such as Shadow Punch, then he is going to be incredibly fast. If he does something such as a basic combo, it's somewhat fast. If he does a charged punch, it will be a bit sluggish, but more powerful. If he really needs the punch, he can just stun his enemies using his variety of attacks such as Hammer Punch or Quake Punch.

That's not to say that :4wario2: has his own means of speed. He's good at ending battles or escaping a place with speed. It's probably one of his professions. He's done it many times before, and it has become somewhat of a thing onto him, making him more into rushing others to hurry up and whatnot. Those damn microgames got to him, man.
Now that we have that out, let us answer some questions from our amazing imaginary guests here.

"Can Wario keep up with Knuckles' speed?"

Not really. Not that he's completely overwhelmed by his speed, but more so that Wario has to keep up with his speed somehow. His equipment and disguises could help him, but they can only help him by so much. Knuckles' pure speed alone and agility is enough to frustrate Wario, but what about his combat? The Shadow Punch and other swift attacks can also get onto Wario's nerves, but lucky for him, he's a cheater. He could use Knuckles' gullibility to his advantage while he could, luring him into fake-outs and Wario's attacks until Knuckles learns from his mistakes. That's not working? He can grab a vertically large object and use the Wild Swing-Ding to hit Knuckles when he is trying to perform the Shadow Punch or possibly when he is running. As for other attacks that aren't as fast, Wario could be able to attack Knuckles while he is open during his attacks.

"Do any of them counter each other?"

Why of course.
:4wario2: has the Earthshake punch, which can disrupt Knuckles' climbing and digging. He can also eat physical projectiles such as any regular boulders Knuckles could throw at him via geokinesis.
has had experience dealing with similar things Wario has or obtains in his disguises such as enemies like Wicked Wario of fire-shooting enemies like Dragon Wario.

"How does Wario and Knuckles handle in the air-game?"

:4wario2: HATES any aerial enemies. In the Wario World instruction manual, he states himself that he despises them for the reason that he cannot do much in the air, but he can fight them by throwing objects towards them to bring them down. Usually, this is no problem for Knuckles because he is able to attack even while gliding. If he cannot, he can use his agility to dodge the projectiles.

has a fantastic air-game, imo. He is able to attack while gliding despite still being vulnerable, and he can just climb onto a surface to give him more air to cover. His gliding ability followed by his digging ability helps him control the ring in his fights unless one of them is disrupted like with Wario's Earthshake Punch or tremor-causing Ground Pounds.

"Who is more intelligent?"
In basic form :4wario2: since he can create dimensional portals in mere seconds. However, his fighting thoughts are mostly basic and aren't anything spectacular most of the time.
in terms of fighting since Knuckles can use his fists in a variety of ways, use geokinesis, and also creates traps if given time. Wario on the other hand would rather focus on getting Knux down so Wario can dish out major damage by using his brute force. Both are capable of fighting well strategically.

"Who has more variety?"
I would say :4wario2: when it comes to equipment and fighting styles. Wario has his pots, disguises, various Power-Ups, and then he has his accessories to boost his strength and those power-ups. His fighting style is based on brutality, wrestling, and being a cheater.
has it when it comes to attacks. Knuckles has only few add-ons and his style is mostly based on punching martial arts with a few other moves here and there. However, Knuckles uses his punching in numerous ways, whether to be swift, powerful, or to affect the environment around him.

Now we get to the huge question.

"How does Wario surpass Super Knuckles?"

Wario does NOT surpass Super Knuckles in terms of strength. More so that he outlasts the small window of time Knuckles has thanks to his power-ups, conditions, and sheer durability.

First off is the Metal Cap. During the Metal Cap sequence, Metal Wario is invincible and will not take any damage thrown at him. In fact, he could possibly knock Super Knuckles back a bit by using a strong attack, which has been done before on Sonic characters with super transformations.

Second are Wario's conditions. Flame Wario is a controversial condition that could take in place with Knuckles' enhanced fire attacks. Crazy Wario could occur if Super Knuckles does any form of stunning attack. Electric Wario might come in call from Thunder Arrow, but that's not saying Wario won't be damaged by it or it would be used at all. Finally, Invisible Wario. It is hard to come by considering he has to be given a potion to use it, but it would be the best one...unless Super Knuckles uses his Sunglasses, which makes him see objects that are invisible like Wario. Wario can still be hurt in this condition, but he will still be invisible unless he goes through pipes Mario-styled.

Finally, durability. Thanks to that one guy who is now the king of calcs, we only have to focus on one thing that determines this fight. That question that is Super Knuckles much stronger than the blast that Wario has taken? So far, the Super transformation's power has not been seen of such power as of now. Let's math or something.

DB stated that you needed 3.9 Megatons of force to disrupt a volcanic chamber, which Knuckles did in Heroes. So since Super Knux increases power by 1000%, it would automatically change it to 3.9 Gigatons (GT). Still not close enough to the blast power Wario has taken. If only Super Knuckles had more than 1,000,000 times the power or could punch more than 1,000,000 times at once. Anyways, that means that Wario is capable or taking hits. Doesn't mean he won't be hurt, but he will still take it.

You know what they say, it Suckles to be Knuckles. :troll:

So, how did I do? Good, bad? You hate me for making your favorite character lose? :4luigi: Too bad so sad.
Nah he's one of my faves.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No one else brags about it. You are a respected veteran here, and you know that. Whatever you do sets an example for the new guys.

****posting doesn't warrant a perma-ban, but you're asking for it, yes, I'd much rather remove a person from the thread than jeopardise the thread itself. As it stands, much of the staff would rather lock the thread and cut out the source of the mess than put up with it. The thread is still going only because the mods who frequent the thread don't want it locked.
No arguments here, all what you said is accurate. I'll cease my habits for the threads sake.
Kamui feels like such a Sue :( I saw the critical animations and they look so over the top. :urg:
I'm so disappointing with IK and Nohr's story for Fates. They should have painted both sides in a gray light rather than "Good vs. Evil".

Kamui and Azura are really bland fore lead characters that it's painful to watch at times.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No arguments here, all what you said is accurate. I'll cease my habits for the threads sake.

I'm so disappointing with IK and Nohr's story for Fates. They should have painted both sides in a gray light rather than "Good vs. Evil".

Kamui and Azura are really bland fore lead characters that it's painful to watch at times.
It's pretty clear that the DLC path is the canon one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom